Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Match thread for match in the future sometime

Poll

Who will win this future match?

[ 0 ]
    Match thread for match in the future sometime Bar_left0%Match thread for match in the future sometime Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Match thread for match in the future sometime Bar_left100%Match thread for match in the future sometime Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Match thread for match in the future sometime Bar_left0%Match thread for match in the future sometime Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 1
    Poll closed
    Anonymous

Match thread for match in the future sometime Empty Match thread for match in the future sometime

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:29 am

Discuss the upcoming match in the future I have made a thread for.
    Sean

Match thread for match in the future sometime Empty Re: Match thread for match in the future sometime

Post by Sean Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:29 am

I think football will occur.
    Anonymous

Match thread for match in the future sometime Empty Re: Match thread for match in the future sometime

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:30 am

Unbeaten run ends here.
    Anonymous

I have no unbeaten run.
    Anonymous

Tevez will have the ball then all of a sudden pull his shorts down and do a shit on the turf, then get cancer in his eye.
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:31 am

I think the away side have a really strong chance.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:54 pm