Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
Grenade
jeb4eva
Mustangt125
Start.
Potato-7
Cristiano
Theo Filippo
Laurencio
Jeff
XavIniesta_6
Trig
Danny
Harrold
Andy
Kuled
Mason
20 posters

Who's the bigger flop? Kaka or Torres?

Poll

Title.

[ 4 ]
    Who's the bigger flop? Kaka or Torres? Bar_left11%Who's the bigger flop? Kaka or Torres? Bar_right [11%] 
    [ 32 ]
    Who's the bigger flop? Kaka or Torres? Bar_left89%Who's the bigger flop? Kaka or Torres? Bar_right [89%] 

Total Votes: 36
    Anonymous

Who's the bigger flop? Kaka or Torres? Empty Who's the bigger flop? Kaka or Torres?

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:48 am

Yeah.
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Who's the bigger flop? Kaka or Torres? Empty Re: Who's the bigger flop? Kaka or Torres?

Post by Mason Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:48 am

Torres.
    Kuled

Who's the bigger flop? Kaka or Torres? Empty Re: Who's the bigger flop? Kaka or Torres?

Post by Kuled Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:49 am

Carroll shifty
    Andy

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Andy Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:49 am

Obviously Torres. Better question would of been Torres or Carroll.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:55 am

What Andy said, Kaka is hardly the flop. He is still a fantastic player.

Torres on the other hand, is pure dogshit now.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:58 am

Torres.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:59 am

Flops aren't necessarily bad players. Forlan flopped at Man U, did well after. Bendtner flopped at Arsenal and is now ripping shit up at Sunderland.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:00 am

Forlan didn't flop -_-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:00 am

I'm sure there have been many threads about Andy Carroll being a flop anyway, at least James is thinking about different players.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:02 am

James wrote:Flops aren't necessarily bad players. Forlan flopped at Man U, did well after. Bendtner flopped at Arsenal and is now ripping shit up at Sunderland.
    Fair enough.

Kaka flopped at Real Madrid as he did not live up to expectations.
    Torres flopped as a player because he became as useless as a used condom.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:04 am

Kuled wrote:Forlan didn't flop -_-
    Took him, what, 30 games to score his first goal, and that was a fucking penalty? Laughing

He only ever did well against Liverpool. shifty
    Trig
    Trig

Formerly known as : And0TheGr8

Post by Trig Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:26 am

Torres hasn't necessarily played bad this season, he's just been unlucky in front of goal, has looked fantastic at times with his setups...

Kaka has accomplished too much in his career to ever be considered a flop, and to a certain extent so has Torres, just in a rut atm.
    Andy

Post by Andy Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:29 am

James wrote:Flops aren't necessarily bad players. Forlan flopped at Man U, did well after. Bendtner flopped at Arsenal and is now ripping shit up at Sunderland.

He isn't.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:45 am

Downing.
    XavIniesta_6
    XavIniesta_6

Post by XavIniesta_6 Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:22 pm

Terrible comparison. Kaka is far better than Torres atm. He's just not being used.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:53 pm

Bendtner 'flopped' at Arsenal because he's shit. I used to defend him but he just pisses me off now.
    Jeff
    Jeff

Formerly known as : Jeffharper2011
    Supports : Liverpool

Post by Jeff Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:56 pm

Torres.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:58 pm

Kaka is quite brilliant when he is in fact fit and not injured... Hardly a flop.
    Andy

Post by Andy Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:00 pm

OP is a faggot
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:05 pm

Poster above me is a spastic.

Torres by far.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:11 pm

The poster above me is correct.
    Andy

Post by Andy Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:22 pm

Cry
    Cristiano
    Cristiano

Formerly known as : NiTRO
    Supports : Real Madrid

Post by Cristiano Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:31 pm

facepalm Kaka a flop?
    Potato-7
    Potato-7

Supports : Olympiakos

Post by Potato-7 Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:42 pm

I wouldnt say kaka is a flop.But still,he wasnt worth the money RM paid for him.But he is still a great player.

Torres,on the other hand,has been a complete failure.Torres is the worst flop of the year,possibly of the decade.
    Start.
    Start.

Supports : Chelsea FC.

Post by Start. Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:50 pm

I don't think it's right to call any player a flop, Not their fault they cant adjust to the style of their new teams play or live up to the ridiculous amounts of money that was spent on them.

Should blame the Owner in my opinion.
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:30 pm

Start. wrote:I don't think it's right to call any player a flop, Not their fault they cant adjust to the style of their new teams play or live up to the ridiculous amounts of money that was spent on them.

that's the point. The owners spent money on them and they didn't live up to it. It is quite fair to call players flops.
    Start.
    Start.

Supports : Chelsea FC.

Post by Start. Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:36 pm

Mustangt125 wrote:
    Start. wrote:I don't think it's right to call any player a flop, Not their fault they cant adjust to the style of their new teams play or live up to the ridiculous amounts of money that was spent on them.

that's the point. The owners spent money on them and they didn't live up to it. It is quite fair to call players flops.

But they didn't ask to be sold for £50 mil. Neutral
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:51 pm

They (in your case, Torres) did want the move and that is what directly leads to the team selling them.

I guess I see your point, the players dont control the price. But they still have the power to control their flop status.
    jeb4eva
    jeb4eva

Post by jeb4eva Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:37 pm

Fernando José Torres Sanz.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:14 pm

Call me a phaggot all you want, I don't care. I only complained before when I was in troll mode.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:51 pm