Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Childish Logic
GK01
Phadunkin Donuts
Grenade
Roloman4
Jordan Henderchip
ShakerMatty
Theo Filippo
Andy
Exceptional Evo
The Zlatan
VivaRonaldoLAD
SBSP
Jamie14
18 posters

An Open Letter to the Community

Anonymous

An Open Letter to the Community - Page 4 Empty Re: An Open Letter to the Community

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:30 am

It doesn't matter what your opinion is when you are clearly wrong.

You don't see a dead man and claim that in your opinion he isn't dead.
    Jamie14
    Jamie14

Supports : Liverpool FC

An Open Letter to the Community - Page 4 Empty Re: An Open Letter to the Community

Post by Jamie14 Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:37 am

James wrote:It doesn't matter what your opinion is when you are clearly wrong.

You don't see a dead man and claim that in your opinion he isn't dead.

But I'm not clearly wrong therefore your point is irrelevant.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:55 am

Jamie, proper grammar is not a subjective thing open to opinion.

If you really are legit and not a troll, then with your 'exceptional-ness' you would admit a simple mistake, especially a trivial one such as the lack of a period which in no way should change anybody's perception of your grasp of vocabulary and language, which shouldn't matter anyway, as should you not be a troll, you wouldn't have anything to prove.

Last edited by polska. on Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:55 am

So since you think it's okay, it makes it right? For someone who claims to be so smart, you are really thick.
    Jamie14
    Jamie14

Post by Jamie14 Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:00 am

SBSP wrote:So since you think it's okay, it makes it right? For someone who claims to be so smart, you are really thick.

Do not question me, I am a perfect specimen. There is no need whatsoever for a full-stop at the end of a sentence on an internet forum if you are instead using a smiley at the end of said sentence. Of course in other situations where one might fail to place a full-stop at the end of a sentence it would be a crime, since smilies do not exist in the real world and therefore it would indeed be a mistake Hurr Durr Derp Derp
    Jamie14
    Jamie14

Post by Jamie14 Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:02 am

polska. wrote:Jamie, proper grammar is not a subjective thing open to opinion.

If you really are legit and not a troll, then with your 'exceptional-ness' you would admit a simple mistake, especially a trivial one such as the lack of a period which in no way should change anybody's perception of your grasp of vocabulary and language, which shouldn't matter anyway, as should you not be a troll, you wouldn't have anything to prove.

Thank you polska - I am not a troll and I accept your recognition of this. As humans we all make mistakes and quite frankly the abuse I have received here for what some thought was a mistake (although it wasn't) is unacceptable, and links perfectly back to the main point of this thread that this forum houses some complete spastics.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:24 am

Your lack of comma usage is appalling. You missed at least three in your last post, and the one that you used should not be there.

Surely a perfect specimen would not make such amateurish mistakes.
    Jamie14
    Jamie14

Post by Jamie14 Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:34 am

SBSP wrote:Your lack of comma usage is appalling. You missed at least three in your last post, and the one that you used should not be there.

Comma use is highly debatable and whilst I thank you for your efforts to find a fault of mine I am afraid to say you have failed.

This spelling / grammar argument is also becoming boring so I shall politely ignore any further posts you make on the topic.

Top Hat
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:36 am

Grammar is not debatable you twat. Laughing Might as well just say 3 x 7 = 21 is debatable. Neutral
    Jamie14
    Jamie14

Post by Jamie14 Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:38 am

Jamie14 wrote:
    SBSP wrote:Your lack of comma usage is appalling. You missed at least three in your last post, and the one that you used should not be there.

Comma use is highly debatable and whilst I thank you for your efforts to find a fault of mine I am afraid to say you have failed.

This spelling / grammar argument is also becoming boring so I shall politely ignore any further posts you make on the topic.

Top Hat

SBSP wrote:Grammar is not debatable you twat. Laughing Might as well just say 3 x 7 = 21 is debatable. Neutral

Goodbye.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:39 am

I'll say this again. A smiley should be used to express emotion. Emotion should not ruin a sentence.

So you either made a grammatical error or used an inappropriate smiley.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:40 am

The domestic goat (Capra aegagrus hircus) is a subspecies of goat domesticated from the wild goat of southwest Asia and Eastern Europe. The goat is a member of the Bovidae family and is closely related to the sheep as both are in the goat-antelope subfamily Caprinae. There are over three hundred distinct breeds of goat.
    Goats are one of the oldest domesticated species. Goats have been used for their milk, meat, hair, and skins over much of the world.In the twentieth century they also gained in popularity as pets.
    Female goats are referred to as does or nannies, intact males as bucks or billies; their offspring are kids. Note that many goat breeders prefer the terms "buck" and "doe" to "billy" and "nanny". Castrated males are wethers. Goat meat from younger animals is called kid or cabrito, and from older animals is sometimes called chevon, or in some areas “mutton”.
    Jamie14
    Jamie14

Post by Jamie14 Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:41 am

Jamie14 wrote:

Top Hat

James wrote:I'll say this again. A smiley should be used to express emotion. Emotion should not ruin a sentence.

So you either made a grammatical error or used an inappropriate smiley.

Goodbye.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:41 am

He's wrong, and he's run out of excuses. cheers

Think I'll put you on ignore now.
    Jamie14
    Jamie14

Post by Jamie14 Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:46 am

SBSP wrote:He's wrong, and he's run out of excuses. cheers

Think I'll put you on ignore now.

I have not run out of reasons why I am correct; I stated earlier I would not be drawn back into this pointless debate.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:00 am

Let's not do the same mistake we have done with RR. Let's just stop feeding the troll before he gets a big appetite.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:06 am

James has been owning alot of noobs lately.
    He has also been posting some interesting football tactic theories.

Make the phaggot a mod An Open Letter to the Community - Page 4 914411
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:08 am

Don't get ahead of yourself.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:31 pm

SBSP wrote:Don't get ahead of yourself.

You shut your mouth you fucking octopus.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 7:16 am