Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Mason
Cadbury
The Zlatan
Andy
Danny
Sean
VivaRonaldoLAD
11 posters

The King has spoken.

ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

The King has spoken.  - Page 2 Empty Re: The King has spoken.

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:14 am

Dean wrote:LFC will have covered this from all angles. They'll have top top lawyers in place on this case and I don't think we'd be releasing statements like that (and the tweet from Dalglish) if our asses weren't covered And we werent 100% sure Suarez has not used racial lanaguage towards Evra. That's why I'm confident on it.

That startement was said for a reason. It weren't just said out of anger. That's been a closely analysed and thought out response. And who ever wrote it, deserves knighting. Never ever seen such support towards a player. This is why Liverpool Football Club is special.

Hold on, so it is because Liverpool FC are savvy operators, with top lawyers, or because you're a special football club who will always back their man?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:14 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Scott wrote:If it comes out that he was racist and the proof is conclusive beyond reasonable doubt, I expect us to sell him.
    Scott wrote:

Proven racist? Don't think so. Suarez isn't a racist man.

Why did you go from that to being so certain in the space of hours?

The Liverpool statement had a lot to do with it.

I am also awaiting conclusive proof as well.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:18 am

Dean wrote:LFC will have covered this from all angles. They'll have top top lawyers in place on this case and I don't think we'd be releasing statements like that (and the tweet from Dalglish) if our asses weren't covered And we werent 100% sure Suarez has not used racial lanaguage towards Evra. That's why I'm confident on it.

That startement was said for a reason. It weren't just said out of anger. That's been a closely analysed and thought out response. And who ever wrote it, deserves knighting. Never ever seen such support towards a player. This is why Liverpool Football Club is special.

Every single press release from Liverpool about this case has been shambolic and a PR nightmare. In the eyes of the world they are condoning racism, and not treating the case as seriously as it actually is. Suarez has been convicted, the correct thing to do now is to start the efforts behind the scenes, tell Suarez you support him to his face, but my god you do not go out and print a statement like that.

By any definition Liverpool's statements are terrible.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:35 am

Laurencio wrote:

Every single press release from Liverpool about this case has been shambolic and a PR nightmare. In the eyes of the world they are condoning racism, and not treating the case as seriously as it actually is. Suarez has been convicted, the correct thing to do now is to start the efforts behind the scenes, tell Suarez you support him to his face, but my god you do not go out and print a statement like that.

By any definition Liverpool's statements are terrible.

Shame.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 9:56 pm