Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Grenade
Zzonked
Paulinho
Jorlung
GK01
ResurrectionRooney
10 posters

Declaration and Challenge - I am God

Poll

Do you have faith?

[ 11 ]
    Declaration and Challenge - I am God Bar_left55%Declaration and Challenge - I am God Bar_right [55%] 
    [ 9 ]
    Declaration and Challenge - I am God Bar_left45%Declaration and Challenge - I am God Bar_right [45%] 

Total Votes: 20
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Declaration and Challenge - I am God Empty Declaration and Challenge - I am God

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:17 pm

I am God, I am omnipotent, I created the universe, and you, and I decided to post on the internet. I'm not going to post any incontrovertible proof, because I am testing your faith, and I move in mysterious ways.

Prove me wrong.
    Anonymous

Declaration and Challenge - I am God Empty Re: Declaration and Challenge - I am God

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:21 pm

I believe because my parents brainwashed me.
    GK01
    GK01

Supports : Brisbane Roar

Declaration and Challenge - I am God Empty Re: Declaration and Challenge - I am God

Post by GK01 Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:23 pm

kyro7 wrote:I believe because my parents brainwashed me.

I'm so sorry that you were abused.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:31 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:There is no God.

/thread
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:34 pm

Muslims are very stupid when they think that the Koran can disprove RRism, they are only kidding themselves. Hypocrites.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:37 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Muslims are very stupid when they think that the Koran can disprove RRism, they are only kidding themselves. Hypocrites.

I just did disprove you. You have said yourself that there is no God. Coming out and saying you are a God, is hypocritical and false. There are many reasons as to why you aren't a God, but thankfully you made the task so much easier by being hypocritical. I didn't even need to use the Quran or anything but your own words. Laughing
    GK01
    GK01

Supports : Brisbane Roar

Post by GK01 Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:38 pm

ahlycotc wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:Muslims are very stupid when they think that the Koran can disprove RRism, they are only kidding themselves. Hypocrites.

I just did disprove you. You have said yourself that there is no God. Coming out and saying you are a God, is hypocritical and false. There are many reasons as to why you aren't a God, but thankfully you made the task so much easier by being hypocritical. I didn't even need to use the Quran or anything but your own words. Laughing

He could have said there is no god because he didn't want his identity to be known, but now he wants to reveal his secret.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:40 pm

Yes, it was a test of faith.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:40 pm

GK01 wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

He could have said there is no god because he didn't want his identity to be known, but now he wants to reveal his secret.

Then I point to the fact that he claimed to be God before and then later said there is no God several times. Now he is changing his position. A God doesn't need to hide his identity.

You know this whole argument is stupid. I'm going back to sleep.
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:52 pm

All hail RR. Declaration and Challenge - I am God 914411
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:57 pm

A god who spends his days trying to convince the world of his lack of existence. Declaration and Challenge - I am God 214775
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:00 am

BladeGunner14 wrote:A god who spends his days trying to convince the world of his lack of existence. Declaration and Challenge - I am God 214775

"A god who spends his days trying to troll the internet."

Fixed.
    Paulinho
    Paulinho

Formerly known as : psyroukis
    Supports : Arsenal

Post by Paulinho Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:05 am

You cannot be god...for this man is god

Declaration and Challenge - I am God Cristiano-ronaldo-379-robin-van-persie-arsenal-goal-celebrations-2011-2012
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:22 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    BladeGunner14 wrote:A god who spends his days trying to convince the world of his lack of existence. Declaration and Challenge - I am God 214775

"A god who spends his days trying to troll the internet."

Fixed.

Test of faith.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:32 am

psyroukis wrote:You cannot be god...for this man is god

Declaration and Challenge - I am God Cristiano-ronaldo-379-robin-van-persie-arsenal-goal-celebrations-2011-2012
    You got it wrong. Robin is only the messiah of the holy RR faith. not worthy
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:43 am

This argument assumes that religions asks for blind faith, I had some Christian guy at my door the other day who assured me that it didn't and that the answers were in the bible or something.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:44 am

The proof is there in the Universe I have created for you.
    Paulinho
    Paulinho

Formerly known as : psyroukis
    Supports : Arsenal

Post by Paulinho Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:53 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:The proof is there in the Universe I have created for you.

The fallacy of what your saying is that anyone can say it.

You are essentially drawing a circle and calling yourself a philosopher, they love doing that
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:02 am

psyroukis wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:The proof is there in the Universe I have created for you.

The fallacy of what your saying is that anyone can say it.

You are essentially drawing a circle and calling yourself a philosopher, they love doing that

What if you're wrong though? You'll be cast into eternal suffering, and my disciples will be brought to paradise. Believing in me is the logical thing to do.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:08 am

God is a phaggot.
    OP is a phaggot.
    /thread
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:13 am

grenade187 wrote:God is a phaggot.
    OP is a phaggot.
    /thread
    not worthy
    ricky//habana
    ricky//habana

Supports : DFA79

Post by ricky//habana Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:48 am

Exhibit A. United are out of the champions league.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:52 am

ricky//habana wrote:Exhibit A. United are out of the champions league.
    Where woudl the fun be if I decided every result?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:01 am

God doesn't use vulgarities. God isn't insulting and offensive. God wouldn't be deceitful and try to disprove his own existence. God does not interact with regular human beings. You can't merely claim that these are tests of faith, the god I believe in simply does not commit these acts. You can claim to be another omnipotent being of some sort, and there would be no way of disproving you. But the god that I and most others believe in does not do these things.
    ricky//habana
    ricky//habana

Supports : DFA79

Post by ricky//habana Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:03 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    ricky//habana wrote:Exhibit A. United are out of the champions league.
    Where woudl the fun be if I decided every result?
    You do, if you're God.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:04 am

BladeGunner14 wrote:God doesn't use vulgarities. God isn't insulting and offensive. God wouldn't be deceitful and try to disprove his own existence. God does not interact with regular human beings. You can't merely claim that these are tests of faith, the god I believe in simply does not commit these acts. You can claim to be another omnipotent being of some sort, and there would be no way of disproving you. But the god that I and most others believe in does not do these things.

The god that you believe in does far worse stuff than use vulgarities. He let the holocaust happen for example.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:13 am

BladeGunner14 wrote:God doesn't use vulgarities. God isn't insulting and offensive. God wouldn't be deceitful and try to disprove his own existence. God does not interact with regular human beings.

How the fuck would you know?

You can't merely claim that these are tests of faith, the god I believe in simply does not commit these acts. You can claim to be another omnipotent being of some sort, and there would be no way of disproving you. But the god that I and most others believe in does not do these things.

Honestly, what the fuck do you know about that God? And as for not doing offensive or deceitful things

Who sent the Angel of Death to murder children in Egypt?
    Who deceived Abraham into almost killing his son?

Have you ever actually read your bible all the way through?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:15 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:I'm too stupid

God created intelligence. He isn't too stupid to do or understand anything.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:16 am

Zzonked wrote:
    BladeGunner14 wrote:God doesn't use vulgarities. God isn't insulting and offensive. God wouldn't be deceitful and try to disprove his own existence. God does not interact with regular human beings. You can't merely claim that these are tests of faith, the god I believe in simply does not commit these acts. You can claim to be another omnipotent being of some sort, and there would be no way of disproving you. But the god that I and most others believe in does not do these things.

The god that you believe in does far worse stuff than use vulgarities. He let the holocaust happen for example.

He didn't do this as a test of faith though, nor did he do it personally. God has given us free will and people have chosen to commit these crimes. They will be punished with eternal damnation and their victims will perpetually live in heaven. Our current life is supposedly insignificant in comparison to the eternity of the afterlife.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:17 am

This thread reminds me of the opposite of this:

Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:41 pm