Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Mario
Drake
Emma
7 posters

Ruud Vormer to snub Vitesse for Feyenoord?

Emma
    Emma

Ruud Vormer to snub Vitesse for Feyenoord? Empty Ruud Vormer to snub Vitesse for Feyenoord?

Post by Emma Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:03 am

Midfielder Ruud Vormer has hinted he would prefer a move to Feyenoord over Vitesse when his contract at Roda JC expires.

The 23-year-old is out of contract in Kerkrade at the end of the season having joined from AZ Alkmaar in 2008.

Both Vitesse and Feyenoord are thought to be chasing Vormer's signature and he claims he has spoken to both clubs.

Despite the prospect of a better salary in Arnhem the midfielder says he would prefer a move to De Kuip.

He told De Telegraaf: "Both clubs have given me an indication of wages and to be honest, at Vitesse I could earn €100,000 more a year on a three-year deal.

"But money is not everything for me."

Vormer has ruled out making a move abroad as his girlfriend is studying in Holland, adding: "My girlfriend has completed her studies and is a basic doctor. Now she is looking to get an extra three-year term to study further."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12876_7357857,00.html

It's a shame really he would do well under Brom at Vitesse.

Anonymous

Ruud Vormer to snub Vitesse for Feyenoord? Empty Re: Ruud Vormer to snub Vitesse for Feyenoord?

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:07 am

I'm guessing he would do that because Feyenoord are a big club?

I'm also guessing that you're Dutch.
    Emma
    Emma

Ruud Vormer to snub Vitesse for Feyenoord? Empty Re: Ruud Vormer to snub Vitesse for Feyenoord?

Post by Emma Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:11 am

Rei Andros wrote:I'm guessing he would do that because Feyenoord are a big club?

I'm not actually I am English but I have been to Holland loved every minute.

I love Vitesse and where the club is going, and I think it's honorable that he will not join a team for money but with the current form of Feyenoord, Vitesse would be the better option and he would fit in well with the current side.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:14 am

Er...nevermind. shifty

Last edited by Rei Andros on Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:17 am

We beat Vitesse for Radoslav Petrovic signature Ruud Vormer to snub Vitesse for Feyenoord? 3925848005
    Emma
    Emma

Post by Emma Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:19 am

Rei Andros wrote:How have Vitesse been coping without Matavz? I remember them being quite good last year with one of their players - I forgot his name - being in the top 10 player for assists in Europe.

I'm not sure who was in the top 10 but Vitesse have been doing exceptional this year, the side has gelled well within such a short amount of time. Vitesse recently beat RKC Waalwijk 4-0, were currently sitting 7th after a few shaky performances that we should have won. However our results have grown more consistent as the season has gone on. The next game is against FC Groningen tommorow which we should win with ease. If Heerenveen and Feyenoord lose we will be pushed up to 5th place or 4th if Ajax lose as well which is unlikely.

Edit: Matavz never played for Vitesse he plays for PSV Razz
    Emma
    Emma

Post by Emma Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:20 am

Pilkz wrote:We beat Vitesse for Radoslav Petrovic signature Ruud Vormer to snub Vitesse for Feyenoord? 3925848005

Dry Smile Indeed..

I would love to see Vormer in a Vitesse shirt not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:20 am

Yeah, I was thinking about Groningen with that post. Laughing Mixed them up.
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:33 am

Matavz,we were in for him is he any good?
    Mario
    Mario

Formerly known as : El Pipita
    Supports : Real Madrid Castilla

Post by Mario Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:59 am

Vitesse is rich though, they're owned by a billionaire, their goal is to win the league within the next 2-3 seasons.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:02 am

How are Dávila and Chanturia doing?
    Emma
    Emma

Post by Emma Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:28 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:How are Dávila and Chanturia doing?

Chanturia Gegi is doing absouletely amazing, he got sent off a few games back which was stupid the manager made his feelings quite clear as they had some big games coming up. Dávila hasn't played enough sadly,
    Emma
    Emma

Post by Emma Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:30 am

Pilkz wrote:Matavz,we were in for him is he any good?

He has done well so far at PSV considering the limited starts he has had.

Mario wrote:Vitesse is rich though, they're owned by a billionaire, their goal is to win the league within the next 2-3 seasons.

Sadly we have bought a lot of players on loan to the club, Annan was one of them which was a sensible buy, the manager hasn't gone crazy with the money he has brought the correct players in even though some are on loan. Losing Rajkovic was a big blow he was developing well.
    Mario
    Mario

Formerly known as : El Pipita
    Supports : Real Madrid Castilla

Post by Mario Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:32 am

^ Are you Dutch?
    Emma
    Emma

Post by Emma Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:33 am

Mario wrote:^ Are you Dutch?

No Mario I am not Dutch but I have visited Holland, it was a beautiful country Razz
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:35 am

Chanturia will go to Chelsea if he keeps doing well I think think
    JK
    JK

Supports : Arsenal

Post by JK Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:30 am

Do you know Wimilio Vink from Vitesse? I gave him P.E. classes, or however you call that, when I was at his school for practical placement. He has such a bad attitude, though. This school has lots of kids who play at Vitesse. A kid from my town plays at Vitesse aswell, plays for Holland under 13 or so I think, captain for both teams. Amazing.

Anyway, I live pretty close to Arnhem. When and where did you go when you were in Holland? Vitesse is doing very well atm. They had problems last season. Their team didn't gel together at all. Different story right now.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:32 am

Emma wrote:
    Rei Andros wrote:I'm guessing he would do that because Feyenoord are a big club?

I love Vitesse and where the club is going, and I think it's honorable that he will not join a team for money but with the current form of Feyenoord, Vitesse would be the better option and he would fit in well with the current side.

I have cousins in Holland. Where abouts have you been?
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:35 am

Do Vitesse still have that Brazillian, what was his name?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:36 am

Sean wrote:Do Vitesse still have that Brazillian, what was his name?

Why do people do this, seriously? facepalm

Fucking google it you lazy bastard Neutral
    Ben 10
    Ben 10

Supports : Preston North End F.C.

Post by Ben 10 Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:45 am

Love Vitesse, used them vs. Rei last night on FIFA.

Already knew Wilfried Bony from Football Manager, he is a powerhouse. Snidjers is good too.
    Emma
    Emma

Post by Emma Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:10 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:Chanturia will go to Chelsea if he keeps doing well I think think

I can't see it I know he is attracting more and more attention, it would be ashame for him to leave if he did go. He is only 19 so he is still learning.

JK wrote:Do you know Wimilio Vink from Vitesse? I gave him P.E. classes, or however you call that, when I was at his school for practical placement. He has such a bad attitude, though. This school has lots of kids who play at Vitesse. A kid from my town plays at Vitesse aswell, plays for Holland under 13 or so I think, captain for both teams. Amazing.

Anyway, I live pretty close to Arnhem. When and where did you go when you were in Holland? Vitesse is doing very well atm. They had problems last season. Their team didn't gel together at all. Different story right now.

Fantastic achievment for him being captains for both teams, I hope achieves his dreams.

NoviNovak wrote:
    Emma wrote:

I have cousins in Holland. Where abouts have you been?

I have been to 2 parts of Holland 1 was to Volkenburg and 1 was too go and see Vitesse this year that is where my love for the club has come from. The atmosphere is electric.
    Emma
    Emma

Post by Emma Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:11 am

Ben 10 wrote:Love Vitesse, used them vs. Rei last night on FIFA.

Already knew Wilfried Bony from Football Manager, he is a powerhouse. Snidjers is good too.

Bony is an amazing player and has really grown into something special over the last couple of seasons.
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:13 am

Jelavic9|RFC wrote:
    Sean wrote:Do Vitesse still have that Brazillian, what was his name?

Why do people do this, seriously? facepalm

Fucking google it you lazy bastard Neutral

You missed the reference, its ok.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:33 pm