Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
Grenade
Mustangt125
Kuled
JonjoShelvey
Mouse
Jordi
Jord
Mekuto
Zzonked
Van Wolfswinkel
Steadman
Jeff
Mason
Danny
VivaRonaldoLAD
Childish Logic
Scouser_Dave
21 posters

Liverpool v QPR Saturday 3pm

Poll

What will be the outcome?

[ 3 ]
    Liverpool v QPR Saturday 3pm - Page 8 Bar_left38%Liverpool v QPR Saturday 3pm - Page 8 Bar_right [38%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Liverpool v QPR Saturday 3pm - Page 8 Bar_left25%Liverpool v QPR Saturday 3pm - Page 8 Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Liverpool v QPR Saturday 3pm - Page 8 Bar_left37%Liverpool v QPR Saturday 3pm - Page 8 Bar_right [37%] 

Total Votes: 8
    Anonymous

Liverpool v QPR Saturday 3pm - Page 8 Empty Re: Liverpool v QPR Saturday 3pm

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:19 am

Scott wrote:
    Chris wrote:Scott grammar is for phaggots nomsaiyin?

brb wasting valuable forum time caring about peoples grammar
    brb no1 gives a fuk

nomsaiyin? Yeh u nomsaiyin.

Funny thing is, you probably wasted more time using meme speak than I did with my grammar post.
    Its because they are phaggot sheep thats why. Cant think of anything original. I just really hate coming into a thread, and see someone reply with a meme. I mean, if you really don't have anything to contribute to the thread, don't post a phucking meme!! It is not funny at all, and it just shows how much of a retard you are. And I know I am going to get a ton of replies from retards posting some kind of copypasta in here, so if you do post one, also tell me what was going through your head when you posted. Did you really think you are being funny? Were you just laughing your ass off while you posted that meme? Did you think everyone else is going to think you are funny for posting a meme for the millionth time?

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:09 am