Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Jordi
Jord
CameronLFC1
Cadbury
Kuled
Scouser_Dave
Mal
mac
Mouse
13 posters

Liverpool fans urged not to seek revenge on ultras

Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Liverpool fans urged not to seek revenge on ultras Empty Liverpool fans urged not to seek revenge on ultras

Post by Mouse Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:06 pm

Those Ultras Are Fucking Animals From What I've Been Told Anyone Head Over To Napoli?

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2010/10/23/liverpool-fc-fans-told-not-to-seek-napoli-revenge-after-ultras-attacks-100252-27529126/
    Anonymous

Liverpool fans urged not to seek revenge on ultras Empty Re: Liverpool fans urged not to seek revenge on ultras

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:31 pm

Go on boys do it for England.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Liverpool fans urged not to seek revenge on ultras Empty Re: Liverpool fans urged not to seek revenge on ultras

Post by Mouse Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:40 pm

James wrote:Go on boys do it for England.

Its disgracefull No word from platini either Rolling Eyes
    mac
    mac

Supports : Liverpool

Post by mac Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:40 pm

I'm really curious about what's going to happen in the return leg. eek
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:31 pm

Stab them fuckers up.

Neutral
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:12 pm

Their fans will probably come over here looking for trouble anyway. Just hope we give the cunts a good twating if they try it on with ours.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:15 pm

Go on Scousers, fuck em' up.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:28 pm

Similar to us with Roma.They beat up the disabled fans when united faced Roma..then in the CL final v barca one united fan was murdered (stabbed) in rome Neutral..the italian 'fans' are disgraceful and their police are even worse.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:41 pm

If it was English fans, the club would be banned. Disgrace. How many times does it have to happen before Platini gets off his fat ass and does something?
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:03 am

Platini would never punish a sensible Itallian team with sensible fans based in a very clean and modern city.

Don't worry, in a few years Naples will be buried under ash along with the ultra's NeutralLiverpool fans urged not to seek revenge on ultras Jagrie.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:04 am

Disgraceful tbh.

I wouldn't wish for Napoli fan to get stabbed back though.. Neutral
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:09 am

kyro7 wrote:Disgraceful tbh.

If he done the stabbing in the first place i wouldn't mind. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:11 am

Bergkamp wrote:

Yeah, but how are they going to find the exact person that done it?
    CameronLFC1
    CameronLFC1

Post by CameronLFC1 Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:15 am

Cos he looks like this: Liverpool fans urged not to seek revenge on ultras 20070405-zorro-head
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:18 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Bergkamp wrote:

Yeah, but how are they going to find the exact person that done it?

Liverpool fans urged not to seek revenge on ultras Peter_sellers_inspector_clouseau_pi
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Post by Cadbury Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:18 am

Correction:
    Liverpool fans urged not to seek revenge on ultras Caecilius

Anoyone who did GCSE Latin would recognise this man not worthy.
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:27 am

NGreat wrote:Correction:

Anoyone who did GCSE Latin would recognise this man Liverpool fans urged not to seek revenge on ultras 914411.
    Moby Dick not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:29 am

Ghandi.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:30 am

Dan wrote:Ghandi.

-_-
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:30 am

Typical scousers resorting to crime and violence, like they do for everything. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:31 am

JMB_94 wrote:Typical scousers resorting to crime and violence, like they do for everything. Laughing

Yep, the family of four attacked were having a real good go at the gang of 'Ultras' that ran towards them.. Neutral
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:31 am

Nah I joke. It's actually Lucius Caecilius(Spelling?)
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:24 am

Hate Italian 'ultras' and their fucking police. Do them over, they fucking deserve it for what they do to other fans.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:39 am

Its just so funny after the Serbia incident. There was an Italian on EA forums saying how Italians never act like this and Serbians should be punished severely.

YET whenever English and Italians get together there is ALWAYS violence started by the Italians.

World Cup, Champions League, Europa League, it doesn't matter.

One reason why I never want to go to Italy.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:59 am

moscowmadeit3 wrote:Hate Italian 'ultras' and their fucking police. Do them over, they fucking deserve it for what they do to other fans.

Aye, their police are ridiculous, don't have a clue what they're doing Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:35 am

NGreat wrote:Correction:

Anoyone who did GCSE Latin would recognise this man Liverpool fans urged not to seek revenge on ultras 914411.

Caecillius Liverpool fans urged not to seek revenge on ultras 644235

I did Latin in year 8 though Suspect I was well sad when he died at the end of the first book Sad

I liked Syphax the Slave Dealer.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:53 am

James wrote:Its just so funny after the Serbia incident. There was an Italian on EA forums saying how Italians never act like this and Serbians should be punished severely.

YET whenever English and Italians get together there is ALWAYS violence started by the Italians.

Good job Hull will never play in Europe then Razz

shifty
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:28 pm

James wrote:Its just so funny after the Serbia incident. There was an Italian on EA forums saying how Italians never act like this and Serbians should be punished severely.

Heysel Stadium?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:11 am

i dont imagine that too many napoli fans will be travelling to the UK from their impoverished slum! hands down the poorest city in western europe!

those who do travel will probably be of better breeding than the shitcunt cowards hiding behind blades!
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Post by Cadbury Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:02 am

Jord wrote:Nah I joke. It's actually Lucius Caecilius(Spelling?)

Hell yeah Liverpool fans urged not to seek revenge on ultras 631712

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:36 pm