Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
dena
Weather130
Childish Logic
Pippo
Andy
VivaRonaldoLAD
10 posters

Will hooliganism be a problem in Euro 2012?

VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Will hooliganism be a problem in Euro 2012? Empty Will hooliganism be a problem in Euro 2012?

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:04 pm

We all watched the Ross Kemp on Gangs in Poland.. was wondering if there would be a big influence of hooliganism for the Euro's next year. think

Thoughts?
    Andy

Supports : Manchester United

Will hooliganism be a problem in Euro 2012? Empty Re: Will hooliganism be a problem in Euro 2012?

Post by Andy Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:05 pm

Yes.
    Anonymous

Will hooliganism be a problem in Euro 2012? Empty Re: Will hooliganism be a problem in Euro 2012?

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:06 pm

With the ROI in, yes. Neutral
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:06 pm

xPeterLFC95 wrote:With the ROI in, yes. Neutral

Will hooliganism be a problem in Euro 2012? 3925848005
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:13 pm

VivaRonaldo wrote:We all watched the Ross Kemp on Gangs in Poland.. was wondering if there would be a big influence of hooliganism for the Euro's next year. Will hooliganism be a problem in Euro 2012? 214775

Thoughts?

Belize is a gang controlled place. That does not stop an English man and a Brazillian man playing in their league. It lso does not stop tourists visiting Belize.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:18 pm

Where is the Polska? He should have posted in here by now.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:18 pm

Playing EU3 nonstop for 5 hours... Neutral

Anyway, don't have the energy to go over all this again....

- Ross Kemp is the shittiest thing ever. Polish Ultra's are nothing like that, the Ultra's in Poland are more like the Ultra's in Germany - loud, rowdy, singing nonstop 90 minutes, but civilized.
    - Furthermore, Ross Kemp used actors in his shitty programs.
    - Only 'hooligans' in Poland are drunk skinheads who support lower league teams, in other words, completely irrelevant even to Polish League footy.
    - Polish fans are the best in the world, so fuck off. Razz
    - Fans may use EURO as demonstrations against the PZPN (Polish FA) because they are corrupt motherfuckers and the international attention may be enough to topple their empire. Still though, nothing violent or even rowdy. (For Polish standards anyway, you guys still may be shakened)

So basically, you have nothing to worry about. Poland is a modern western nation and Polish people are really friendly and I guarantee anyone will have a great time in the country, especially during the EURO's.

I can't comment on Ukraine though, Ukraine is much worse than Poland, and England will be playing their group matches in the most eastern cities of Ukraine which are basically Russian cities, and like typical Russians are violent and racist. That is speculation on my part though.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:27 pm

Yes. The polish are all hooligans and this was a bad idea. This tournament will be ruined because of the shitty location.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:42 pm

You're not even polish
    Weather130
    Weather130

Post by Weather130 Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:56 pm

Interesting question to ask since sometimes behavior in Eastern Europe is not always the best from what I have heard of in the past. The first game is 182 days from now which gives the various people that matter plenty of time to get ready for the tournament. The police and various security people have lots of time to prepare so I really think this should not be an issue.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:34 pm

Yes because it is eastern europe and stuff like this happens everyday in eastern europe
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:00 am

So yesterday, our "super hard and violent ultras" decided to send a message to the Wisla board to invest in youth players.

No, they did not put a kid on fire infront of our stadiums gates, they instead brought a few thousand 10 year olds into the stadium, along with the appropriate number of caretakers and had them sing Wisla's chants throughout the match. (Quite hilarious live actually Laughing) One of my nephews were part of this. smug

Here is a video of 16year old Mariusz Stepinski who debuted yesterday for the opposition, but in the background you can clearly hear the kids from time to time Laughing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZXNu6zK-0c&feature=channel_video_title
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:17 am

That's kind of cool but they are just young hooligans shifty
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:24 am

polska. wrote:Playing EU3 nonstop for 5 hours... Neutral

Anyway, don't have the energy to go over all this again....

- Ross Kemp is the shittiest thing ever. Polish Ultra's are nothing like that, the Ultra's in Poland are more like the Ultra's in Germany - loud, rowdy, singing nonstop 90 minutes, but civilized.
    - Furthermore, Ross Kemp used actors in his shitty programs.
    - Only 'hooligans' in Poland are drunk skinheads who support lower league teams, in other words, completely irrelevant even to Polish League footy.
    - Polish fans are the best in the world, so fuck off. Razz
    - Fans may use EURO as demonstrations against the PZPN (Polish FA) because they are corrupt motherfuckers and the international attention may be enough to topple their empire. Still though, nothing violent or even rowdy. (For Polish standards anyway, you guys still may be shakened)

So basically, you have nothing to worry about. Poland is a modern western nation and Polish people are really friendly and I guarantee anyone will have a great time in the country, especially during the EURO's.

I can't comment on Ukraine though, Ukraine is much worse than Poland, and England will be playing their group matches in the most eastern cities of Ukraine which are basically Russian cities, and like typical Russians are violent and racist. That is speculation on my part though.

Laughing

It will be fine. Ukraine is no more violent and racist than Poland. Most Russians are as friendly a sanyone else,iot is a myth that all Russians are racist.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:27 am

I enjoy Ross Kemp.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:09 am

Definitely. But it's not just the host nations fault. English and Italians all cause trouble with each other anyway. Add to the Irish and Ukranians.

Also, it's lucky the English aren't in Poland for groups. Most English are sick of Polish people and that would definitely have kicked off.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:29 am

James wrote:Definitely. But it's not just the host nations fault. English and Italians all cause trouble with each other anyway. Add to the Irish and Ukranians.

Also, it's lucky the English aren't in Poland for groups. Most English are sick of Polish people and that would definitely have kicked off.
    My dad was joking earlier that if the English tried to go into Polish bars and start shit, us Poles would beat them up and throw them into Germany. Laughing
    Sean

Post by Sean Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:31 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:We all watched the Ross Kemp on Gangs in Poland.. was wondering if there would be a big influence of hooliganism for the Euro's next year. think

Thoughts?

We did?
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:35 am

Sean wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:We all watched the Ross Kemp on Gangs in Poland.. was wondering if there would be a big influence of hooliganism for the Euro's next year. think

Thoughts?

We did?

Yes, we did.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:38 am

dena wrote:That's kind of cool but they are just young hooligans shifty
    "Tonight, the chants at Wisła are led by young fan, 12-yo, the flag prepared by fans says: "Power in youth" - clear message to the board."

The Ultra brought 1300 of their own kids to the game, and furthermore, paid all the parents who brought kids the difference to make kids ticket's for free.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWEcxCpz_Zk&feature=youtu.be

Video of one of our stands, not the ultras but the normal people who brought their families to the occasion. You can hear the 12 year old singing the chants in the microphone.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:45 pm

Polska, you sicken me with your constant racist comments and generalizations.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:56 pm

It's not a generalization what Russian Ultras are.

If they aren't as so, prove me wrong and stop being a bitch. I always rethink my views when proven wrong, which is something very little humans can say.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:16 pm

Your post had nothing to do with holigans or ultras. This is what you wrote...

"the most eastern cities of Ukraine which are basically Russian cities, and like typical Russians are violent and racist."

Now please apologize for being racist towards Russians.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:13 pm

It was implied that I was referring to Russian hooligans, seeing as this thread is about hooliganism and ultras.
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Formerly known as : cheesy

Post by Demba Ba Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:09 am

It may be there, but I do think that UEFA will find a way to control it. Remember, there were many people who expected hooliganism, albeit a different type, to be a major problem at the 2010 World Cup. That didn't happen, and the tournament ran smoothly. Unless there's a major incident at a particular game that involves a host nation, I can imagine the bulk of decent fans who aren't aiming to cause trouble having a peaceful stay.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:16 am

That reminds me, I think some fights between Polish and Russian fans at bars are a given.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:17 am

James wrote: Add to the Irish and Ukranians.

Our fans are loved everywhere and are only there for a piss-up rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:38 am

polska. wrote:
    James wrote:Definitely. But it's not just the host nations fault. English and Italians all cause trouble with each other anyway. Add to the Irish and Ukranians.

My dad was joking earlier that if the English tried to go into Polish bars and start shit, us Poles would beat them up and throw them into Germany. Laughing

You have to be careful of those England fans they taunt in groups
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:40 pm

Blackpool Rule wrote:
    polska. wrote:My dad was joking earlier that if the English tried to go into Polish bars and start shit, us Poles would beat them up and throw them into Germany. Laughing

You have to be careful of those England fans they taunt in groups
    We are at home, though fair point.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:05 am

Been watching some thing on youtube about a lot of trouble caused by the English in the 2006 World Cup so i wouldn't be surprised if a lot of these can find a way in to Poland and Ukraine as in 2010 they tried to plan a diversion but failed plus its not just us there are many more countries what will cause trouble such as Ireland and Germany.

Last edited by ShakerMatty on Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:05 am