Spartacus (Starz series)

Re: Spartacus (Starz series)

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:39 pm

Kuled wrote:
    Spoiler:
    That was amazing. So many died though, Lucretia, Oenamaus, Mira, Glaber, Asher.. Really sad about Lucretia and Oenamaus who were my favourite characters in the series Cry The scene with Oenomaus dying in Gannicus' hands was hard to take in Sad The invasion from Spartacus' army was epic, I loved everything about it. There has to be a season 4 with the way it ended and the words Gaius told Spartacus...All of Rome will be after them? Neutral Did anyone else see that Gannicus didn't seem too much pleased with Spartacus' speech? I don't think he'll help them any more now that Oenamaus has died and he was the only reason why he wanted to help Spartacus. Lucretia dying, I'm disappointed but I kind of expected it because she's..Unstable, I wonder how Ilithyia will do now, she's lost her child and her husband.. Already can't wait for season 4 eek
    Edit: Ilithyia died too? Wtf? Neutral

Spoiler:
    http://tvline.com/2012/03/30/spartacus-vengeance-finale-spoilers-deaths/

Read through and you'll get to the bit I came across.

Crying or Very sad

Gannicus has been laid back all season. He respects Spartacus, and he's now in the fight whether he likes it or not. My favourite man.

Kuled

Post by Kuled on Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:57 pm

Damn..

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:06 pm

Spoiler:
    So many twists. First I was anticipating Ilythia pushing Lucretia over. Then Lucretia stabbing Ilythia. Btw, her slave girl was hot, sorry to see her go. Then I anticipated Lucretia pushing Ilythia over. Then Ilythia pushing Lucretia over. Then Ilythia was just lying down and I was watching her eyes carefully to see if she would die. She didn't. Didn't get a proper send-off, so fuck the stupid director.

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:22 am

Kuled wrote:http://www.cuevana.tv/#!/series/13441/spartacus-blood-and-sand/wrath-of-the-gods
    Link for Polski since he always asks for one shifty (Choose Wupload not Bayfiles)
    It's asking me to install a plugin before I can download. Neutral

I'll find one myself. Sad

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:22 am

Wowwwwwwwwww.

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:26 am

Kuled wrote:
    Spoiler:
    That was amazing. So many died though, Lucretia, Oenamaus, Mira, Glaber, Asher.. Really sad about Lucretia and Oenamaus who were my favourite characters in the series Cry The scene with Oenomaus dying in Gannicus' hands was hard to take in The invasion from Spartacus' army was epic, I loved everything about it. There has to be a season 4 with the way it ended and the words Gaius told Spartacus...All of Rome will be after them? Neutral Did anyone else see that Gannicus didn't seem too much pleased with Spartacus' speech? I don't think he'll help them any more now that Oenamaus has died and he was the only reason why he wanted to help Spartacus. Lucretia dying, I'm disappointed but I kind of expected it because she's..Unstable, I wonder how Ilithyia will do now, she's lost her child and her husband.. Already can't wait for season 4 eek
    Edit: Ilithyia died too? Wtf? Neutral

Spoiler:
    I didn't see it that way. At that point he was finally won over by Spartacus' cause. Even prior to that, he was relishing the opportunity of dying at the side of the other three badasses.

Kuled

Post by Kuled on Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:38 am

Lu❣️s Suarez wrote:
    Kuled wrote:http://www.cuevana.tv/#!/series/13441/spartacus-blood-and-sand/wrath-of-the-gods
    Link for Polski since he always asks for one shifty (Choose Wupload not Bayfiles)
    It's asking me to install a plugin before I can download. Neutral

I'll find one myself. Sad
    Just install it and refresh, it only takes like 10 seconds.
    @Juventino,
    Spoiler:
    forgot about that part, but he did kinda look distant whilst the others were cheering in Spartacus' speech, maybe he was still feeling sad from Oenamaus' death

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:42 am

It's alright, Kuled, downloading a copy in blueray. Drool

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:43 am

Spoiler:
    Gannicus is an enigma. That's just how it is.

Kuled

Post by Kuled on Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:54 am

Oh yeah just realised there was no nudity in this episode Laughing

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:58 am

It's been downgraded since last season in that department. A matter of some concern.

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:01 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Spoiler:
    Gannicus is an enigma. That's just how it is.

Spoiler:
    That German chick is mirin hard.

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:15 am

Spoiler:
    Keep watching Gannicus' drop kick on the Egyptian. not worthy Pity we didn't get an awful lot of Oenamaeus fights over the series. At least the second episode was dedicated to him. On the plus side of the women being wiped out in the finale, more specimen next season. shifty I like the German chick, seems she might pair up with Gannicus.

Let's hope Liam gets more bulked up for next season. Still too slight.

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:06 am

Spoiler:
    FUCKING AMAZING! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Drool

Sad to see a few characters to go, but it had to be done. The scales of Spartacus' rebellion has grown to big to be kept dwelling on Lucricia, Illythia and co. because let's face it, they are nobodies. Their roles had to be killed off for the sake of closure for new roles to begin.

I wonder how the series is going to do it, because in real life, during the Spartacus rebellions, Julius Caesar was a teen exiled because his uncle(only one politically protecting him) died, and the current ruler of Rome, Sulla (who was kind of a dictator) hated his and his families guts. Julius was in Greece at the time fighting against rebels of his own with his small army of loyal men-at-arms then he got taken prisoner by Greek Pirates before escaping like a year or two later and returning to kill all the pirates. By then Sulla died and Julius returned to Rome as Praetor and went to Spain to conquer, then went to France and so forth. Crassus on the other hand, who has been mentioned already throughout the series as being super super super rich, isn't so rich yet. He is but a General at this point in time I think, and a young one too. ..... Basically, they can't base this off of history, there is no space for it. They are going to be making things up on spot. Next season will be interesting.

Enough of that. Regarding Gannicus, I disagree. I think at the end he was smiling. He knows that now they can focus on creating an army, their situation isn't so helpless.

As for the German Chick, yup, finally mentally confirmed she is hot in that episode with her being cleaned and washed for once.

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:08 am

Her outfit reminds me of Athena the Huntress. shifty

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:57 pm

This, now Game of Thrones and The Borgias. Wonderful. Can't wait till next year.

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:19 am

Obviously most of us got the reference immediately, was a great comeback.

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:11 am

Fuck fuck fuck fuck. This ends after the next series, I'm actually gutted.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2012/06/04/next-spartacus-season-war-of-the-damned-will-end-the-series

Kuled

Post by Kuled on Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:11 am

Oh come on, this should have had atleast another 2-3 seasons, fuck.

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:19 am

And just ten episodes. This is stupid, their flagship show, and only three seasons.

They cancelled Camelot, now this. Better have a good show to replace it in 2014.

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:22 pm

Blu ray out september, 7/9 episodes have extended scenes, you know what that means...content too extreme for cable. Me gusta

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:20 pm

Kuled

Post by Kuled on Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:38 pm

I hate cancer so much. Rest in peace, Andy Cry

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:42 pm

He carries himself so well in that video, despite his life being on the line. Felt absolutely awful when I woke up one morning and found out he had just died.

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:06 am

108,000; still 37 days to go. eek2
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts on Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:56 am

Season one..just watched all weekend. Fucking brilliant.

Season two.. halfway done.. hate the new Spartacus. Damn..

Really kills the show for me.. but finishing season two tonight.

Kuled

Post by Kuled on Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:04 am

Did you watch the season with Gannicus? shifty
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts on Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:12 am

Season two..yes. he's pretty sweet. He just left the group though after being accused of stealing coin and the map. Think I'm on episode 7 of season 2.

Kuled

Post by Kuled on Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:33 am

Great scene.
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts on Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:32 am

That whole episode surprised the hell out of me. I miss his presence badly. Best Spartacus.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:01 pm