Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
easley91
Carlos Jenkinson
Gegilworld93
Mal
SBSP
Grenade
Sean
Jorlung
Childish Logic
Pippo
Andy
Jeff
Kuled
Start.
18 posters

Togo government confirms the death of six players in fatal..

Start.
    Start.

Supports : Chelsea FC.

Togo government confirms the death of six players in fatal.. Empty Togo government confirms the death of six players in fatal..

Post by Start. Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:43 am

..Bus Crash, what a bad thing to happen.

R.I.P
    Kuled

Togo government confirms the death of six players in fatal.. Empty Re: Togo government confirms the death of six players in fatal..

Post by Kuled Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:44 am

Shit Neutral R.I.P
    Anonymous

Togo government confirms the death of six players in fatal.. Empty Re: Togo government confirms the death of six players in fatal..

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:45 am

Peak times.
    Jeff
    Jeff

Formerly known as : Jeffharper2011
    Supports : Liverpool

Post by Jeff Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:45 am

R.I.P
    Andy

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Andy Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:46 am

Togo don't have any luck whilst on buses.
    Start.
    Start.

Post by Start. Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:47 am

Could you imagine how big the story would of been if it was say England players on a bus? Christ. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:57 am

Togo should just walk to matches from now on. No big loss though I suppose.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:01 pm

RIP. Sad

Do you have a list of the players?
    Start.
    Start.

Post by Start. Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:12 pm

Pippo Inzaghi wrote:RIP. Sad

Do you have a list of the players?

I do not, sorry.

I'm sure if you Google it soon it'll come up with some names.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:13 pm

How unlucky can a nation be?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:39 pm

2 things happen and they're unlucky?

I've had knives pulled out on me, shot myself in the face with a bb gun twice, dislocated my shoulder many times. Am I unlucky? Nah, just stupid... How both the Togo shootings happened and most likely the bus crash.

Rip though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:41 pm

They have a history of these things. Didn't a plane crash wipe out half their team years back? Or am I thinking of another African country?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:44 pm

Dunno but that's not unlucky. Probably avoidable. All things in life are avoidable and bad stuff happens due to mistakes.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:47 pm

I'm not going to argue if luck exists with you. Neutral
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:56 pm

Rip.
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:03 pm

James wrote:2 things happen and they're unlucky?

I've had knives pulled out on me, shot myself in the face with a bb gun twice, dislocated my shoulder many times. Am I unlucky? Nah, just stupid... How both the Togo shootings happened and most likely the bus crash.

Rip though.
    So you are calling the Togo shootings and the bus crash a result of the nation's stupidity? And I'm sure you'd add the helicopter crash to that list too.

And Polska you are probably thinking of the Helicopter crash that killed like ~20 people.
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:18 pm

To Go or not To Go, that is the question!
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:23 pm

Rip though.
    Knifes fair enough but really ? Shooting yourself with a toy gun and dislocating your shoulder is comparable to the shit Togo players had to go through Suspect
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:38 pm

grenade187 wrote:

Rip though.
    Knifes fair enough but really ? Shooting yourself with a toy gun and dislocating your shoulder is comparable to the shit Togo players had to go through Suspect

:rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:32 pm

Togo is unfortunate with accidents. They were fired upon by terrorists in Angola in 2010 and in 2007, their Sports Minister and 20+ others were involved in a big helicopter crash.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:04 pm

"I've been shot at in a bus."
    "I saw my teammates die in a bus crash."
    "I almost died in a helicopter crash."
    "Oh yeah? I shot myself in the face with a BB gun. TWICE."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:06 pm

James is a WUM, so it doesn't surprise me when he says shit like that.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:08 pm

I keep thinking he can't sink any lower. Then he does. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:31 pm

SBSP wrote:"I've been shot at in a bus."
    "I saw my teammates die in a bus crash."
    "I almost died in a helicopter crash."
    "Oh yeah? I shot myself in the face with a BB gun. TWICE."

Laughing

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:04 pm

R.I.P
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:11 pm

Too bad Adebayor wasn't there.

Hide

Just kidding. Togo government confirms the death of six players in fatal.. 3925848005
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:24 pm

It wasn't the NT though, it was the club Etoile Filante. 28 people injured too Cry

So sad, RIP to all.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:49 pm

Point is, they could all have been avoided by using common sense.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:57 pm

Forest wrote:Togo should just walk to matches from now on. No big loss though I suppose.

I actually hope you die
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:59 pm

James wrote:Dunno but that's not unlucky. Probably avoidable. All things in life are avoidable and bad stuff happens due to mistakes.

how is it their mistake if a gang shoots at their bus...

idiot

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 4:15 am