Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
Jordi
Theo Filippo
samiz
Jaetinh
Jord
Sean
LiamB_14
Paulinho
moscowmadeit3
Dink
Danny
ResurrectionRooney
VivaRonaldoLAD
Potato-7
dena
Clark
Walcott
Zzonked
Mason
Andy
Kuled
Van Wolfswinkel
Jeff
27 posters

Manchester United vs Newcastle United 3pm Kick Off

Poll

Who will win

[ 4 ]
    Manchester United vs Newcastle United 3pm Kick Off - Page 14 Bar_left67%Manchester United vs Newcastle United 3pm Kick Off - Page 14 Bar_right [67%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Manchester United vs Newcastle United 3pm Kick Off - Page 14 Bar_left17%Manchester United vs Newcastle United 3pm Kick Off - Page 14 Bar_right [17%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Manchester United vs Newcastle United 3pm Kick Off - Page 14 Bar_left16%Manchester United vs Newcastle United 3pm Kick Off - Page 14 Bar_right [16%] 

Total Votes: 6
    Anonymous

Manchester United vs Newcastle United 3pm Kick Off - Page 14 Empty Re: Manchester United vs Newcastle United 3pm Kick Off

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:21 am

Kuled wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Calm down bro.
    I am calm, I am over it. We were unlucky today but I'm just sick of him always mentioning Berbatov Neutral
    I wonder what your tears taste like, maybe you should go take a nap.
    Clark
    Clark

Supports : Atheism

Manchester United vs Newcastle United 3pm Kick Off - Page 14 Empty Re: Manchester United vs Newcastle United 3pm Kick Off

Post by Clark Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:21 am

I Andy I wrote:
    ClarkY wrote:

And thinking because you should of won means you were right in thinking they would compared to someone giving their opinion and getting it right isn't? rofl

LOL WUT?

Point proved, again.

You know full well what I am on about, you say some comments are stupid I'm telling you yours are. Possibly the dumbest member on this forum.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:22 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Kuled wrote:I am calm, I am over it. We were unlucky today but I'm just sick of him always mentioning Berbatov Neutral
    I wonder what your tears taste like, maybe you should go take a nap.
    okay.jpg
    @Scott - We already were.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:22 am

SuperManUtd wrote:
    Chris wrote:
    You don't deserve shit if you can't finish.

Yeah most of the chances united had were on target, 3 world class saves from Krul, I world class block from simpson, 1 they were lucky to get away with that came off the post. so we can finish, just the keeper was playing amazingly
    Manchester United vs Newcastle United 3pm Kick Off - Page 14 6yywpx

Van Wolfswinkel
    Van Wolfswinkel

Formerly known as : Sammy_Tekkers

Post by Van Wolfswinkel Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:22 am

SuperManUtd wrote:I hate Newcastle.

Manchester United vs Newcastle United 3pm Kick Off - Page 14 Tumblr_lkc5xhiPfc1qc65h4o1_250
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:23 am

Krul is class not worthy
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:23 am

Sammys_Tekkers wrote:

Manchester United vs Newcastle United 3pm Kick Off - Page 14 Tumblr_lkc5xhiPfc1qc65h4o1_250
    I hate this man.
    Andy

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Andy Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:23 am

ClarkY wrote:
    I Andy I wrote:

LOL WUT?

Point proved, again.

You know full well what I am on about, you say some comments are stupid I'm telling you yours are. Possibly the dumbest member on this forum.

When compared to some comments on here, my comments hold a lot of logic.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:24 am

Chris wrote:
    SuperManUtd wrote:

Yeah most of the chances united had were on target, 3 world class saves from Krul, I world class block from simpson, 1 they were lucky to get away with that came off the post. so we can finish, just the keeper was playing amazingly

BUSSIN. rofl
    Clark
    Clark

Post by Clark Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:24 am

I Andy I wrote:
    ClarkY wrote:

Point proved, again.

Yeah, like I just said. You think because you should of won it is the same as winning, so they really do not.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:25 am

Chris wrote:
    SuperManUtd wrote:

rofl
    LiamB_14
    LiamB_14

Formerly known as : Mong.

Post by LiamB_14 Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:25 am

Kuled wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Calm down bro.
    I am calm, I am over it. We were unlucky today but I'm just sick of him always mentioning Berbatov Neutral

My friend, surely analysing potential fixes to todays performance is better than just aimlessly slagging players off and stating what obviosuly went wrong. I prefer to look at what happened, and what could have prevented that from happening. One obvious player springs to mind, therefore that is what I suggested. Please do not criticise me for analysis and debate Rolling Eyes
    Andy

Post by Andy Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:25 am

ClarkY wrote:
    I Andy I wrote:

Yeah, like I just said. You think because you should of won it is the same as winning, so they really do not.

I didn't say they was the same..
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:27 am

Fantastic result for us.. now to thrash the scousers tomorrow rub hands
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:28 am

Sammys_Tekkers wrote:

Cheating cunt.
    Van Wolfswinkel
    Van Wolfswinkel

Formerly known as : Sammy_Tekkers

Post by Van Wolfswinkel Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:28 am

Kuled wrote:Krul is class not worthy

Best goalkeeper in the Prem What a Face

Kuled wrote:
    Sammys_Tekkers wrote:

I hate this man.

Don't worry, I love him enough for both of us Love
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:28 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:Fantastic result for us.. now to thrash the scousers tomorrow rub hands

Unfortunately you already predicted us to win. Sad
    Clark
    Clark

Post by Clark Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:29 am

I Andy I wrote:
    ClarkY wrote:

No, but you did criticize an opinion which ended up being right, and when brought up you said.

"But we should of won"

So, you kind of did, because they didn't/
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:29 am

Scott wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:Fantastic result for us.. now to thrash the scousers tomorrow rub hands

Unfortunately you already predicted us to win. Sad

My predictions are always wrong, my friend.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:30 am

I'm supporting Man City tomorrow.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:30 am

Jordi wrote:I'm supporting Man City tomorrow.
    Nothing changes does it Jordi?
    Andy

Post by Andy Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:31 am

ClarkY wrote:
    I Andy I wrote:

No, but you did criticize an opinion which ended up being right, and when brought up you said.

"But we should of won"

So, you kind of did, because they didn't/

Kyro said Newcastle will get at least a point meaning Newcastle have a chance of winning, which they didn't. United on the other hand should of won therefore meaning that his opinion was right but we did deserve to win though.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Post by Jordi Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:31 am

Danny wrote:
    Nothing changes does it Jordi?
    That was the point.. hehe
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:31 am

Of course you are.
    Clark
    Clark

Post by Clark Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:32 am

Like I said, his opinion was right, that is all that matters, nothing else, the context in this case is irrelevant.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Post by Jordi Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:34 am

Cam wrote:

Of course you are.
    Nothing against your lot, of course. shifty
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:35 am

Manchester United vs Newcastle United 3pm Kick Off - Page 14 36778
    Cry more Manchester United vs Newcastle United 3pm Kick Off - Page 14 209254
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:36 am

Crying or Very sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:05 am

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:08 am