Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+26
Demba Ba
Uncle John from Jamaica
Drake
Barton
Theo Filippo
The Zlatan
Scouser_Dave
SBSP
Childish Logic
ShakerMatty
Grenade
Gegilworld93
ResurrectionRooney
Zzonked
Jordan Henderchip
Clark
Jord
Kuled
Jordi
Kelloggg8
Ben
Ben 10
Mario
VivaRonaldoLAD
Pippo
Mason
30 posters

The-Playmaker Football Forum Awards 2011 - Voting Only

Anonymous

The-Playmaker Football Forum Awards 2011 - Voting Only - Page 3 Empty Re: The-Playmaker Football Forum Awards 2011 - Voting Only

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:06 am

Jelavic9|RFC wrote:
    polska. wrote:Hold on, I'm biased, but not deluded. Neutral I've never been foolish about the state of Polish football compared to the rest of the world, and I know my football on other leagues well. Honestly, wtf?

Especially with idiots around like BradKennedy and that other Tottenham fan on here.

----

For HOF, it has to be me banning Jela. Laughing

You didn't though?

You claimed to have banned me at like 5 in the morning, so just when everyone was sleeping, idiot.

It was at like 1 in the morning when quite a few people were still on. Suspect
    SBSP
    SBSP

The-Playmaker Football Forum Awards 2011 - Voting Only - Page 3 Empty Re: The-Playmaker Football Forum Awards 2011 - Voting Only

Post by SBSP Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:10 am

Then I have to go through the whole thing again and write down who got second and third. Dry Smile
    Clark
    Clark

Supports : Atheism

Post by Clark Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:11 am

SBSP wrote:Then I have to go through the whole thing again and write down who got second and third. Dry Smile

Don't worry then.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:11 am

SB you can leave voting open a little longer if you want to
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:12 am

Voting only in this thread you mongs.
    Andy

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Andy Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:12 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:Voting only in this thread you mongs.

Wow!
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:15 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:Voting only in this thread you mongs.
    Votings pretty much done unless anyone else feels like voting... Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:16 am

Fairly certain I'm runner up anyway, to Clarky. not worthy
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:04 am

My good men have you done the results yet?
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:06 am

I have. Would you like them posted?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:07 am

Think I got like 1 vote from Zzonked in 1 category Laughing
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:07 am

Yes please.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:08 am

Yes please SBSP Smile.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:09 am

I had everything formatted yesterday, but I saved it as a draft. Now it won't let me access the draft because it was in the chat thread which is locked. Fuck you
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:09 am

Release the Kraken.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:10 am

SBSP wrote:I had everything formatted yesterday, but I saved it as a draft. Now it won't let me access the draft because it was in the chat thread which is locked. Fuck you

Was it the last chat thread? What page? I can probably get it for you.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:11 am

SBSP wrote:I had everything formatted yesterday, but I saved it as a draft. Now it won't let me access the draft because it was in the chat thread which is locked. Fuck you

Idiot. Have you not heard of word processors?
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:12 am

Zzonked wrote:

Was it the last chat thread? What page? I can probably get it for you.
    This one. http://www.the-playmaker.com/t10272-chat-thread

If you can open it by deleting posts or something, I might be able to get it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:12 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    SBSP wrote:I had everything formatted yesterday, but I saved it as a draft. Now it won't let me access the draft because it was in the chat thread which is locked. The-Playmaker Football Forum Awards 2011 - Voting Only - Page 3 460408

Idiot. Have you not heard of word processors?
    Whether he has heard of them or not is irrelevant. The issue is that he failed to use one.
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:13 am

SBSP excels once again.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:14 am

The one time he tries to contribute he fucks it up rofl

Yeah stick to shit posts rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:15 am

Jesus. Laughing Settle down you two.
    Mario
    Mario

Formerly known as : El Pipita
    Supports : Real Madrid Castilla

Post by Mario Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:16 am

This whole award thing is shit anyways, can't believe people give a fuck about it.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:17 am

Mario wrote:This whole award thing is shit anyways, can't believe people give a fuck about it.
    They are the best thing about forums.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:17 am

It's rather entertaining I think.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:19 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:Jesus. Laughing Settle down you two.

You are asking THEM to settle down? Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:21 am

Someone has to try and be a calming influence. shifty
    Cazorla
    Cazorla

Post by Cazorla Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:02 pm

Jord wrote:
    Best Member with Under 5000 posts: Rodallega(Aguerotteli)

I am honoured Jord Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:19 am