Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Barton
I Love Cake
Jordi
Mal
8 posters

Graham Hunter Sky Sports

Mal
    Mal

Graham Hunter Sky Sports Empty Graham Hunter Sky Sports

Post by Mal Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:43 am

Seriously never listen to a word this cretin says. He's a big bald headed cunt.

In the summer he was claiming Fabregas had already had talks with Barcelona and the contract was agreed, just Arsenal and Barcelona were still negotiating on the fee.

Comes to today, this morning he claimed Barcelona had already held preliminary talks with Wayne Rooney.

Fuck off and get a new job you stupid lying cunt, die.
    Anonymous

Graham Hunter Sky Sports Empty Re: Graham Hunter Sky Sports

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:44 am

Bergkamp wrote:Seriously never listen to a word this cretin says. He's a big bald headed cunt.

In the summer he was claiming Fabregas had already had talks with Barcelona and the contract was agreed, just Arsenal and Barcelona were still negotiating on the fee.

Comes to today, this morning he claimed Barcelona had already held preliminary talks with Wayne Rooney.

He is a :joke:
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:45 am

19Jones19v wrote:
    Bergkamp wrote:Seriously never listen to a word this cretin says. He's a big bald headed cunt.

He is a :joke:

-_-

I agree with the :joke: part.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:52 am

Graham Hunter Sky Sports 105997

What a Smiley!
    I Love Cake
    I Love Cake

Post by I Love Cake Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:59 am

Graham Hunter Sky Sports 105997

What do you type for that ^^^ to come up lol
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:05 am

I Love Cake wrote:Graham Hunter Sky Sports 105997

What do you type for that ^^^ to come up lol

: joke :
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:43 am

Graham hunter is a Graham Hunter Sky Sports 105997
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:50 am

Graham Cunter
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:51 am

Hunter is a great journalist. Who are you to know whether or not Barca did not hold talks with Rooney?

With regard to Cesc, the terms were already decided, but Arsenal wanted to sell him for 40 mill and Barca weren't prepared to pay that.

Were in the that was Hunter lying? But of course, you may have better sources. Neutral
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:56 am

I'm on the fence with him. He can talk sense a lot of the time regarding La Liga but he's so damn smug it's hard to like him.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:57 am

Rei wrote:Hunter is a great journalist. Who are you to know whether or not Barca did not hold talks with Rooney?

With regard to Cesc, the terms were already decided, but Arsenal wanted to sell him for 40 mill and Barca weren't prepared to pay that.

Were in the that was Hunter lying? But of course, you may have better sources. Neutral

How do you know about Cesc? Are you his agent?

He's a fucking shit journalist who is always gobbing on about complete and utter shit, if we believed everything he said then Rooney would be on his way to Barcelona, Fabregas would be at Barcelona and Ronaldo would of joined Real Madrid in 2007. Neutral

He takes stories from Spanish newspapers and makes them his own therefore he's a cock.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:07 am

Bergkamp wrote:
    Rei wrote:Hunter is a great journalist. Who are you to know whether or not Barca did not hold talks with Rooney?

He's a fucking shit journalist who is always gobbing on about complete and utter shit, if we believed everything he said then Rooney would be on his way to Barcelona, Fabregas would be at Barcelona and Ronaldo would of joined Real Madrid in 2007. Neutral

I may be Cesc's agent or I may have been reading numerous articles (in both English and Spanish), listening to numerous journalists, and in general soaking in information. No though, lets's go with the first one. I am Cesc's agent.

You're slating him for things not happening when you have no clue what was happening behind the scenes. What is Ronaldo was close to joining Madrid in 2007? What is Cesc was close to being at Barca? What is Rooney did have talks with Barcelona? You are going to tell me without a shadow of a doubt that these things may not have been close to occurring?

Sure, people can get something wrong. Maybe he saw lots of smoke and cried "Fire!" but saying he is a crap journalist based on a few transfer sagas doesn't make sense. I've listened to him and read his articles for nearly two years, and for someone who follows La Liga he's spot on 98% of the time. The man knows what he's talking about.

He takes stories from Spanish newspapers and makes them his own therefore he's a cock.

How do you know that? Hunter doesn't subscribe to being a pawn of any of the Spanish papers who if you haven't noticed are incredible biased. If he is reporting on Spanish football to a non-Spanish audience (which he is), why would he tell you what the papers are saying. Not like you read them. In my experience he always makes a clear distinction between his opinions and info from other sources.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:22 am

Guillem Balague's the only Spanish man I'd believe when it regards news and of course Sky Sports News Chief Reporter Bryan Swanson not worthy
    North_Sea_Tiger
    North_Sea_Tiger

Supports : The Famous Glasgow Rangers

Post by North_Sea_Tiger Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:39 am

Guillem Balague & Graham Hunter are legends
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:48 am

Rei wrote:
    Bergkamp wrote:

I may be Cesc's agent or I may have been reading numerous articles (in both English and Spanish), listening to numerous journalists, and in general soaking in information. No though, lets's go with the first one. I am Cesc's agent.

You're slating him for things not happening when you have no clue what was happening behind the scenes. What is Ronaldo was close to joining Madrid in 2007? What is Cesc was close to being at Barca? What is Rooney did have talks with Barcelona? You are going to tell me without a shadow of a doubt that these things may not have been close to occurring?

Sure, people can get something wrong. Maybe he saw lots of smoke and cried "Fire!" but saying he is a crap journalist based on a few transfer sagas doesn't make sense. I've listened to him and read his articles for nearly two years, and for someone who follows La Liga he's spot on 98% of the time. The man knows what he's talking about.

How do you know that? Hunter doesn't subscribe to being a pawn of any of the Spanish papers who if you haven't noticed are incredible biased. If he is reporting on Spanish football to a non-Spanish audience (which he is), why would he tell you what the papers are saying. Not like you read them. In my experience he always makes a clear distinction between his opinions and info from other sources.

So Arsenal wanted £40m when they didn't want to sell him at all, fuck off. Cesc wanted to go but Wenger wanted to keep him regardless of what Barcelona offered, so don't give me that shit that Arsenal put a £40m price tag on his head.

I agree he knows what he's talking about when it comes to La Liga but when it comes to transfers he's a dick and completely biased in favour of La Liga. Every week during the summer he had a new story about Fabregas when really nothing was happening. Rooney wasn't talking to Barcelona that would be called tapping up. Neutral
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:14 am

19Jones19v wrote:Guillem Balague's the only Spanish man I'd believe when it regards news and of course Sky Sports News Chief Reporter Bryan Swanson Graham Hunter Sky Sports 914411

Fuck that. A few weeks/months before Real signed Ronaldo he said on Sky Perez wasn't interested in him and only wanted Kaka Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:13 am

Danny B wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote:Guillem Balague's the only Spanish man I'd believe when it regards news and of course Sky Sports News Chief Reporter Bryan Swanson Graham Hunter Sky Sports 914411

Fuck that. A few weeks/months before Real signed Ronaldo he said on Sky Perez wasn't interested in him and only wanted Kaka Neutral
    Headphones

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:42 am