Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
The Zlatan
ShakerMatty
Pippo
Mouse
8 posters

Children in need or Help for Heroes

Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Children in need or Help for Heroes Empty Children in need or Help for Heroes

Post by Mouse Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:23 am

Sparked by an argument on facebook I saw, which do you think deserves more help.

For me it's Children in Need, as respectful I am for soldiers. It's not the kids faults they have shitty abusive parents, at the end of the day the military is voluntary.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Children in need or Help for Heroes Empty Re: Children in need or Help for Heroes

Post by Pippo Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:25 am

Children in Need.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Children in need or Help for Heroes Empty Re: Children in need or Help for Heroes

Post by ShakerMatty Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:27 am

I would say Children in Need but i would rather them give our own country more money then foreign countries its just my opinion.
    Help for heroes is a great cause though and has been supported by many people.

Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:30 am

" i dont really give a shit about a child tha gets ass fucked by their parents the can just go somewhere and have their parents locked up but a person parylised from the waste down cant really get rid of itcan they" these are the type of ridiculous comments I have to put up with.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:30 am

Children in Need
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:34 am

Mc Babel wrote:" i dont really give a shit about a child tha gets ass fucked by their parents the can just go somewhere and have their parents locked up but a person parylised from the waste down cant really get rid of itcan they" these are the type of ridiculous comments I have to put up with.

Disgusting person. This is a parent who is doing this, I can't fathom how someone could do something like that to there child.
    Children in need.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:36 am

Mc Babel wrote:" i dont really give a shit about a child tha gets ass fucked by their parents the can just go somewhere and have their parents locked up but a person parylised from the waste down cant really get rid of itcan they" these are the type of ridiculous comments I have to put up with.

Interpreting that post, he has parents that are kind to him, but don't give a shit what he gets up to. He also has sypathy for the soldiers.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:47 am

Fuck 'em all.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:51 am

Soldiers are grown men/women who decided for themselves to join the military, knowing full well that they could come back home missing a few limbs or even worse in a body bag.
    Children are helpless and don't chose to be put in the situations they're in.
    So children in need.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:22 am

I don't see Soldiers as heroes anyway.

If a Soldier does something heroic however.. then yes he is a hero just like if anybody in any line of work does something heroic. But just getting injured in combat does not make you a hero in my opinion.
    CM Monk
    CM Monk

Post by CM Monk Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:31 am

Children In Need. As you said it's not the children's fault. Whereas Military is the individuals own choice, they should know what they're taking on.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:36 am

Burytilidie wrote:I would say Children in Need but i would rather them give our own country more money then foreign countries its just my opinion.
    Help for heroes is a great cause though and has been supported by many people.

Would agree.

As long as the money is going to Britain then Children in Need. No offence to other causes....I'd just rather help out my own country, especially in hard times.

Difference between Children and Need and Help for Heroes for me is kind of the volunteer part...I respect them for what they do but you take the risk when you sign up. Children are the future of the country, and by saving children we can all hope for a better future. Something which, as nice and deserving as it is, Help for Heroes is not going to do as much.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:19 pm