Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Theo Filippo
luke.
Steadman
ResurrectionRooney
Phadunkin Donuts
SBSP
VivaRonaldoLAD
11 posters

R.I.P Alan.

VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

R.I.P Alan. Empty R.I.P Alan.

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:55 am

Spoiler:
    Anonymous

R.I.P Alan. Empty Re: R.I.P Alan.

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:55 am

inB4PlaneCrash
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:10 am

What?
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:20 am

elaborate
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:31 pm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8893076/Man-charged-with-kidnap-of-10-year-old-boy.html
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:35 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8893076/Man-charged-with-kidnap-of-10-year-old-boy.html
    How can you complain about people insulting you when you post shit like this?

Fucking hypocrite.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:41 pm

Steadman wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8893076/Man-charged-with-kidnap-of-10-year-old-boy.html
    How can you complain about people insulting you when you post shit like this?

Fucking hypocrite.

I don't really complain about people insulting me - I give as good as I get, better in fact, and besides, my grievances are never given fair hearing.
    Steadman
    Steadman

Post by Steadman Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:45 pm

I honestly couldn't care. I normally see you throwing around the insults initially, and then when someone retaliates, you use the forum rules card and cry that Ahly is not doing his job properly.

Just my observations.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:48 pm

Popcorn
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:48 pm

They're untrue observations, misinterpretations, I doubt you'll be able to back them up with anything.
    Steadman
    Steadman

Post by Steadman Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:53 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:They're untrue observations, misinterpretations, I doubt you'll be able to back them up with anything.
    Like I said, I couldn't care. I'm not going to sit and think about the instances I've read before, or go back and dig up certain posts, I'll leave that sort of pettiness to certain trolls on here. (hint, hint)

How about your initial post in this thread? Alan isn't around. He hasn't insulted you recently. You certainly initiated it in this instance.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:54 pm

Great news. Annoying cunt derailed every thread Rolling Eyes
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:09 pm

Steadman wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:They're untrue observations, misinterpretations, I doubt you'll be able to back them up with anything.
    Like I said, I couldn't care. I'm not going to sit and think about the instances I've read before, or go back and dig up certain posts, I'll leave that sort of pettiness to certain trolls on here. (hint, hint)

How about your initial post in this thread? Alan isn't around. He hasn't insulted you recently. You certainly initiated it in this instance.

How would you like it if I spoke to people you knew and said "I've heard that guy takes it up the arse", or "That guy fucks animals", as long as I finished it with 'Not going to go back and dig up any evidence, they're just my observations'

It's not petty at all to back up your points with evidence, in fact it is against the law to make defamatory comments about people that aren't true.

I haven't complained about anyone insulting me in this thread, have I?
    Steadman
    Steadman

Post by Steadman Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:15 pm

This isn't a court room. Laughing I'm not going to waste my time digging up posts/evidence for something so meaningless. I know you have done it before, many people on this forum would probably agree with me too, I just can't be bothered to waste my time.

You haven't complained in this thread, I'll give you that, you still insulted a memeber by suggesting he is in fact a peodophile, so in this instance you are in the wrong.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:18 pm

Steadman wrote:This isn't a court room. Laughing I'm not going to waste my time digging up posts/evidence for something so meaningless. I know you have done it before, many people on this forum would probably agree with me too, I just can't be bothered to waste my time.

You haven't complained in this thread, I'll give you that, you still insulted a memeber by suggesting he is in fact a peodophile, so in this instance you are in the wrong.

Right, so it's definitely true but you're categorically refusing to prove it. It's not a waste of time to back up accusations that you've made, I am sorry you feel that way. And it's illegal irrespective of whether it happens in a court room, on the streets or on the internet.

I have never seriously insinuated that Alan is a kiddy fiddler, in fact I defended him on that point. I only posted the link as a laugh, there is a serious lack of humour on this forum.
    Steadman
    Steadman

Post by Steadman Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:30 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Steadman wrote:This isn't a court room. Laughing I'm not going to waste my time digging up posts/evidence for something so meaningless. I know you have done it before, many people on this forum would probably agree with me too, I just can't be bothered to waste my time.

Right, so it's definitely true but you're categorically refusing to prove it. It's not a waste of time to back up accusations that you've made, I am sorry you feel that way. And it's illegal irrespective of whether it happens in a court room, on the streets or on the internet.

I have never seriously insinuated that Alan is a kiddy fiddler, in fact I defended him on that point. I only posted the link as a laugh, there is a serious lack of humour on this forum.
    Ok, I'm ending this now, you've taken this far too seriously. Laughing If you know my original points are false then good for you, I still feel as though they were fair though, ask others on here and they'd say the same.

ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:34 pm

I'm not interested in opinion, I'm interested in facts - you've made a claim, now either back it up or withdraw it. It's possible for most of the forum to be wrong.
    Steadman
    Steadman

Post by Steadman Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:37 pm

Goodnight, RR.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:36 pm

Steadman is right. I've seen all the times you have reported Alan and others for insulting you. I'm not saying it's a bad thing to report, but you are hypocritical.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:59 pm

R.I.P Alan. Bricks
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:57 pm

ahlycotc wrote:Steadman is right. I've seen all the times you have reported Alan and others for insulting you. I'm not saying it's a bad thing to report, but you are hypocritical.

It's only when a) The abuse is mindless, or B) after you had sworn that it wouldn't happen any more. Unsurprisingly you didn't stick to your word, and let him get away with whatever he liked while victimising me and Filippo.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:02 am

the guy is called Michael Jackson rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:16 am

ahlycotc wrote:Steadman is right. I've seen all the times you have reported Alan and others for insulting you. I'm not saying it's a bad thing to report, but you are hypocritical.

It's only when a) The abuse is mindless, or B) after you had sworn that it wouldn't happen any more. Unsurprisingly you didn't stick to your word, and let him get away with whatever he liked while victimising me and Filippo.

That's bullshit. I never sworn that he wouldn't insult you again. I would never make such a promise because I can't control other people's actions, I only react to them. I revealed my infraction history and you can see that I infracted him two different times for insulting you and Filippo.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:22 am

You say that, but we know you edit people's posts so I can't really be sure of anything you say.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:24 am

When you get proven wrong, you come up with these silly conspiracy theories. You are pathetic. Next time you accuse someone of something, back up your claims. You expect others to do the same, so stick to your principles.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:31 am

ahlycotc wrote:When you get proven wrong, you come up with these silly conspiracy theories. You are pathetic. Next time you accuse someone of something, back up your claims. You expect others to do the same, so stick to your principles.

How am I supposed to prove it, cunt? It was in a Private Message. And you do edit people's posts that's a fact, you did it to Filippo.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:32 am

I like how RR gets so worked up about fuck all. R.I.P Alan. 3925848005
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:34 am

ahlycotc wrote:When you get proven wrong, you come up with these silly conspiracy theories. You are pathetic. Next time you accuse someone of something, back up your claims. You expect others to do the same, so stick to your principles.

How am I supposed to prove it, cunt? It was in a Private Message. And you do edit people's posts that's a fact, you did it to Filippo.

1) You claimed I sworn that Alan would never insult you again, please show me this promise I made. This has nothing to do with editing people's posts.
    Jeff
    Jeff

Formerly known as : Jeffharper2011
    Supports : Liverpool

Post by Jeff Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:13 am

Alan left? shifty
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:23 am

ahlycotc wrote:

1) You claimed I sworn that Alan would never insult you again, please show me this promise I made. This has nothing to do with editing people's posts.

How am I supposed to prove it, cunt?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:09 am