Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Steadman
Clark
VivaRonaldoLAD
7 posters

You know its almost Christmans when you see..

VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

You know its almost Christmans when you see.. Empty You know its almost Christmans when you see..

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:05 am

Clark
    Clark

Supports : Atheism

You know its almost Christmans when you see.. Empty Re: You know its almost Christmans when you see..

Post by Clark Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:12 am

Best song on a advert, period.
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

You know its almost Christmans when you see.. Empty Re: You know its almost Christmans when you see..

Post by Steadman Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:13 am

I normally know it's Christmas when the 24th December turns to the 25th December.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:21 am

totally no Christmas spirit for me yet.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:04 am

OP i was going to post that exact thing. Laughing
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Formerly known as : cheesy

Post by Demba Ba Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:34 am

The Snowman Irn-Bru advert. (Scotland)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:01 am

ClarkY wrote:

That might just be the shittest thing I've ever heard. And I've seen Justin Bieber live.
    Clark
    Clark

Supports : Atheism

Post by Clark Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:03 am

RobbieSavageIsA... wrote:
    ClarkY wrote:

That might just be the shittest thing I've ever heard. And I've seen Justin Bieber live.

Then it can't be.

I was talking about a Christmas advert, maybe is says more about Christmas advert song choices than how bad the song is shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:04 am

There is only one good Christmas song:

and even that's only good for one line.
    Steadman
    Steadman

Post by Steadman Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:07 am

RobbieSavageIsA... wrote:There is only one good Christmas song:

and even that's only good for one line.
    Actually agree with this.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:23 am

Robyn back? Did I miss something? eek
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:38 am

Steadman wrote:I normally know it's Christmas when the 24th December turns to the 25th December.

Or when Oxford Street looks all fancy with its Christmas light. You know its almost Christmans when you see.. 3925848005
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:39 am

Mal wrote:
    Steadman wrote:I normally know it's Christmas when the 24th December turns to the 25th December.

Or when Oxford Street looks all fancy with its Christmas light. You know its almost Christmans when you see.. 3925848005

Oxford Street at Christmas time is something akin to hell.
    Steadman
    Steadman

Post by Steadman Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:40 am

Mal wrote:

Oxford Street is overrated.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:01 pm

Steadman wrote:
    Mal wrote:

I'm offended. Oxford Street is my closest place to shop. Sad

Have you seen that Subway poster that says 'Who needs Brick Lane?' shifty
    Steadman
    Steadman

Post by Steadman Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:03 pm

Mal wrote:
    Steadman wrote:

I'm offended. Oxford Street is my closest place to shop. Sad

Have you seen that Subway poster that says 'Who needs Brick Lane?' shifty
    No. Laughing

I haven't been down there in months, I'm poor in case you forgot.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:08 pm

Brick Lane residents are pissed with Subway because of that poster. It's advertising their tikka sub with that written underneath. You know its almost Christmans when you see.. 3925848005

There's actually an Islamic bank on Brick Lane. Imagine a Christian bank on Oxford Street or something. Laughing
    Steadman
    Steadman

Post by Steadman Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:36 pm

Mal wrote:Brick Lane residents are pissed with Subway because of that poster. It's advertising their tikka sub with that written underneath. You know its almost Christmans when you see.. 3925848005

There's actually an Islamic bank on Brick Lane. Imagine a Christian bank on Oxford Street or something. Laughing
    I've seen the bank. Laughing

Couldn't even begin to imagine the uproar from people if a Christian bank was introduced. Neutral
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:19 am

Islamic Bank Of Britain.

I'm actually going to go in there and try to open an account. If they say I can't because of my religion then I'm going to fume. EDL have already petrol bombed it. Laughing
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:17 am

Mal wrote:Brick Lane residents are pissed with Subway because of that poster. It's advertising their tikka sub with that written underneath. You know its almost Christmans when you see.. 3925848005

I'm not sure but, in Islamic law you're not supposed to charge interest. Doubt they would do that in England though, even in their native countries it's so-and-so.

I've never seen an "Islamic" bank. I've seen "Bank of India" or "Bank of Bangladesh" and whatever....but I would assume that's just like the Bank of Scotland.....
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:32 am

You know its almost Christmans when you see.. Article-0-02EA8D9900000578-326_468x286

http://www.islamic-bank.com/
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:28 am

You know its almost Christmans when you see.. 56117_700b
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:27 pm

Mal wrote:You know its almost Christmans when you see.. Article-0-02EA8D9900000578-326_468x286

http://www.islamic-bank.com/

Briefly reading the website, it seems that the idea is you are investing in a bank who will use your money, trade it and make a profit in the trading market. They then give you some of the profits from that. It does seem to indicate that you are actually risking your money though........

Steadman
    Steadman

Post by Steadman Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:31 pm

Never be able to get away with calling a bank 'Christian Bank of Britain' though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:09 am