Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
dena
menalawyerguy
Mal
El_indian
LFC_Grunners
ResurrectionRooney
ayvee1
LeBron
Sean
North_Sea_Tiger
Suare7_
15 posters

The Rock Returns To WWE After 7 Years!

Suare7_
    Suare7_

The Rock Returns To WWE After 7 Years!  Empty The Rock Returns To WWE After 7 Years!

Post by Suare7_ Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:35 am

This shit gave me the chills no doubt. Good to see him back. Rocks gonna turn this shitty WWE from PG to Rated 18 WWE like the ol' days. Fuck Miz and Fuck Cena! Very Happy

Run rock on eek2 yippee
    Anonymous

The Rock Returns To WWE After 7 Years!  Empty Re: The Rock Returns To WWE After 7 Years!

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:38 am

I can smellalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalallalalalalalala ... What the Rock is cooking dun dun dun dun what the Rock says cheers
    North_Sea_Tiger
    North_Sea_Tiger

Supports : The Famous Glasgow Rangers

The Rock Returns To WWE After 7 Years!  Empty Re: The Rock Returns To WWE After 7 Years!

Post by North_Sea_Tiger Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:02 am

I have goosebumps The Rock Returns To WWE After 7 Years!  599439
    Sean

Post by Sean Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:11 am

wank 2

I don't even watch Wrestling anymore and that shit gave me goosebumps.
    LeBron

Formerly known as : Spider
    Supports : Man Red.

Post by LeBron Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:49 am

Sean CFC wrote:wank 2

Same.
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:19 am

Nice!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:28 am

rock on
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:05 am

Pixie wrote:

Same.

This
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:34 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Pixie wrote:

Same.

This

Your ava Cool
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Supports : Liverpool

Post by LFC_Grunners Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:46 am

Wanna play some Smackdown now! Smackdown 2 was the greatest game ever!
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:01 pm

OMG OMG my childhood

I remember that time when The Rock went bad - that was weird

I actually liked his movies Laughing
    Sean

Post by Sean Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:20 pm

LFC_Grunners wrote:Wanna play some Smackdown now! Smackdown 2 was the greatest game ever!

Shut your mouth or know your role?
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:06 pm

this one was my fav:

The Rock Returns To WWE After 7 Years!  Wwe-smackdown-shut-your-mouth-review-cover
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:28 pm

LFC_Grunners wrote:Wanna play some Smackdown now! Smackdown 2 was the greatest game ever!

Agree. I remember getting my Playstation chipped just so I could play Smackdown 2 a week early. laugh
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:38 pm

I dunno. Doesn't seem like the old Rock. I think he's lost a bit of his edge and charisma.

Last edited by menalawyerguy on Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:39 pm

menalawyerguy wrote:I dunno. Doesn't seem like the old Rock. I think he's lost a bit of his edge and charisma.

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:19 pm

Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:29 pm

The Rock Returns To WWE After 7 Years!  914411 The Rock Returns To WWE After 7 Years!  914411 The Rock Returns To WWE After 7 Years!  914411 The Rock Returns To WWE After 7 Years!  914411 The Rock Returns To WWE After 7 Years!  914411 The Rock Returns To WWE After 7 Years!  914411 The Rock Returns To WWE After 7 Years!  914411 The Rock Returns To WWE After 7 Years!  914411 The Rock Returns To WWE After 7 Years!  914411 The Rock Returns To WWE After 7 Years!  914411
    when he said john cena, and abused his stupid gimmick The Rock Returns To WWE After 7 Years!  859644 The Rock Returns To WWE After 7 Years!  859644 The Rock Returns To WWE After 7 Years!  859644
    I was about to quit watching wrestling as well, lol at the little cenation kids giving the Great One the thumbs down!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:32 am

The Rock >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> John Cena
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:03 am

menalawyerguy wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:I dunno. Doesn't seem like the old Rock. I think he's lost a bit of his edge and charisma.

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!
    rofl rofl
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:06 am

I used to watch it when i was younger that gave me goosebumps love that one of the wrestlers now is from Penwortham Preston cheers
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:19 am

holy shit!!!
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:56 am

Fuck me, haven't watched WWE in ages but that gives me goosebumps, imagine what it would have been like if it wasn't full of little 8 year olds who don't have a clue who he is
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:09 am

Lot of boos when Cena appeared on Smackdown, since anyone who's over 12 or so now hates him. Nice guy really, but his gimmick is god-awful The Rock Returns To WWE After 7 Years!  369140

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:34 am