Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
JamieB
Pippo
Ben
7 posters

Things that you always do when you start an FM save

Anonymous

Things that you always do when you start an FM save Empty Things that you always do when you start an FM save

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:14 am

Do you have any? i.e. give all 20 facilities, erase the debt, anything like that?
    Anonymous

Things that you always do when you start an FM save Empty Re: Things that you always do when you start an FM save

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:15 am

No. That would be cheating.
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Things that you always do when you start an FM save Empty Re: Things that you always do when you start an FM save

Post by Ben Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:38 am

If I'm not Leeds I use this database I created where all their players are more loyal and the facilities are 20 so that they definitely become good. I don't use it if I'm playing as Leeds though.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:42 am

Make my first eleven and make a tactic.
    JamieB
    JamieB

Supports : Manchester United

Post by JamieB Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:22 am

Have a wank.
    RubyArmyCTFC
    RubyArmyCTFC

Supports : Cheltenham Town

Post by RubyArmyCTFC Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:26 am

Limiting my first team squad to 16 players with the rest put in the reserves. I then transfer list my reserves, in the hope of getting some decent money to improve my first 11.
    Benitez
    Benitez

Supports : Antonella Roccuzzo <3

Post by Benitez Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:27 am

Give all 20 facilities
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor

Formerly known as : XxBradKennedyxX

Post by Dr. Ján Ĩtor Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:16 am

Create training schedules and hire new coaching staff
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:49 pm

Read the mail
    The_Quilo
    The_Quilo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by The_Quilo Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Dr. Ján Ĩtor wrote:Create training schedules and hire new coaching staff

This. Good training is crucial...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:05 am

Open up Genie Scout and look at all my players's ratings (senior squad, reserves, youth). Then I create a spreadsheet and fill it in with the best players for each position. If there is a massive gap in the overall rating, I will just go by Genie Scout for my team selection. If it's close, I will take a look at the attributes and see which player is better for the style of play I'm looking for. Once I have my team, formation, and tactics set; I will look for transfer targets.

Then I go into training, change around some of the staff's training categories if I need to, and look to bring in better staff. Then I upload custom schedules and place the players in the right training categories. Finally, I go to my back room advice before continuing the save.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:34 pm