Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
Andy
ShakerMatty
Teddy Bears
Start.
The Zlatan
VivaHernandez
Jordan Henderchip
Van Wolfswinkel
Emma
Keanoo
CM Monk
Kuled
LeBron
El Jefe
easley91
Steadman
jeb4eva
Ben 10
Weather130
Marvin
VivaRonaldoLAD
ResurrectionRooney
CoVkId01
Demoz
badham21
29 posters

WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 32 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:28 pm

Beowulf wrote:Cunt trying to shoot me down there because I posted a rumour. Shit forum.
    It was a pretty fucking stupid rumour though. Don't believe everything you read in spoiler tags.
    Anonymous

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 32 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:30 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Beowulf wrote:Cunt trying to shoot me down there because I posted a rumour. Shit forum.
    It was a pretty fucking stupid rumour though. Don't believe everything you read in spoiler tags.

If you duped me, I will regret it.

Anyway, did you make it up?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:49 pm

Spoiler:
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:05 pm

Beowulf wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:It was a pretty fucking stupid rumour though. Don't believe everything you read in spoiler tags.

If you duped me, I will regret it.

Anyway, did you make it up?
    Yes. Laughing
    Cam wrote:
    Spoiler:
    OMG! I'll ask on a Wrestling forum if that's true.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:06 pm

RR did you get WWE 12?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:11 pm

No, I haven't owned a wrestling game since Smackdown! Just Bring It on the PS2. Played a few games on the most recent Smackdown Vs. Raw a few months ago, and played a few of the PSP ones and I just can't get to grips with them. I'm not convinced about genuinely 3D fighting games, I stick to Tekken.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:11 pm

-_- Touché.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:13 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:No, I haven't owned a wrestling game since Smackdown! Just Bring It on the PS2. Played a few games on the most recent Smackdown Vs. Raw a few months ago, and played a few of the PSP ones and I just can't get to grips with them. I'm not convinced about genuinely 3D fighting games, I stick to Tekken.

I didnt really like them either.. Aint played one properly since Here Comes the Pain.. but I recommend WWE12, it really is fantastic.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:14 pm

I got WWE 12 today.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:14 pm

Also RR, get Skyrim while you're at it. Fantastic game, plenty of mountains to climb.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:16 pm

Kane Laughing WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 32 Kane
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:17 pm

Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:No, I haven't owned a wrestling game since Smackdown! Just Bring It on the PS2. Played a few games on the most recent Smackdown Vs. Raw a few months ago, and played a few of the PSP ones and I just can't get to grips with them. I'm not convinced about genuinely 3D fighting games, I stick to Tekken.

I didnt really like them either.. Aint played one properly since Here Comes the Pain.. but I recommend WWE12, it really is fantastic.

Part of the appeal of a game like Tekken is playing your mates on it. Saying 'Come round mine for a few games of Tekken' is one thing, 'Come round mine for a few games of wrestling' is too embarrassing.

Beowulf wrote:Also RR, get Skyrim while you're at it. Fantastic game, plenty of mountains to climb.

ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:15 pm

Brock Lesnar just retired. It Begins?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:27 pm

Would be the only good thing to come out of that dreadful fight. Fuck UFC.

I feel there's a very good chance of him returning, just not for that promo.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:07 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Brock Lesnar just retired. It Begins?

I hope so lets watch Lesnar destroy Cena
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:22 am

If Lesnar returns he will without a doubt become the poster boy.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:21 am

If he does, i would like him to get some new music.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:29 am

The Zlatan wrote:If he does, i would like him to get some new music.

No when you hear this you the pain is coming

VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:47 am

Cant see him being itbegins, because it would've been too big a risk having it 4days after a fight like that.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:48 am

Yeah but if he were to return, it would be nice to see him bomb down to the ring and then beat the shit out of someone. That's not the type of music you can make a good entrance with in my opinion.
    CM Monk
    CM Monk

Post by CM Monk Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:28 am

Possible but i doubt it.

Even though he's retired, he's still under a contract with UFC, still got a fight in his contract and still on the UFC list of fighters.

For WWE to get Lesnar they would of had to contact him behind Dana White's back, UFC would be entitled to sue Vince. Would Vince risk that happening?

However it would be a safe choice for Brock and a good choice for WWE, as the ratings would start to rise again with both Lesnar and The Rock back.

Y2J's also been selling it on Twitter, personally i think it's between Brock and Jericho

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 32 LJKdj
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:34 am

CM Monk wrote:Possible but i doubt it.

Even though he's retired, he's still under a contract with UFC, still got a fight in his contract and still on the UFC list of fighters.

For WWE to get Lesnar they would of had to contact him behind Dana White's back, UFC would be entitled to sue Vince. Would Vince risk that happening?

However it would be a safe choice for Brock and a good choice for WWE, as the ratings would start to rise again with both Lesnar and The Rock back.

Y2J's also been selling it on Twitter, personally i think it's between Brock and Jericho

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 32 LJKdj

It's obviously Jericho.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:56 am

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 32 Sigpic204038_17
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:48 am

It cant be Brock, say if he was injured badly last night.. you think WWE would risk that happening? Unless as Jericho said, the fight was fixed think
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:55 am

Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:It cant be Brock, say if he was injured badly last night.. you think WWE would risk that happening? Unless as Jericho said, the fight was fixed think
    He was joking! An accusation like that would be taken extremely seriously if it were genuine.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:59 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:It cant be Brock, say if he was injured badly last night.. you think WWE would risk that happening? Unless as Jericho said, the fight was fixed think
    He was joking! An accusation like that would be taken extremely seriously if it were genuine.

I know, but I was actually thinking last night about the fight being fixed think
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:14 pm

"next time, knock!!" rofl

Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

Post by Demoz Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:06 pm

It prolly is Jericho that will appear in tomorrow's Raw.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:10 pm

I would prefer to see Brock.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:16 am

http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/22351/PHOTO-Chris-Jericho-Spotted-at-Memphis-Airport/

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:03 pm