WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by ResurrectionRooney on Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:16 pm

FAO Viva

VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD on Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:24 pm

Ah I see... looks like a good movie. Laughing

VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD on Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:26 pm

and Im not sure if they always do it.. But I think the Undertaker has used the "I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance" line before.

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:43 pm

Problem is Punk surely can't lose again, meaning ADR might well lose the title at SS. Hope Awesome Truth are allowed to hold their own.

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:53 am

I don't think it should/will stay as a normal tag match. Reckon it will be the start of the survivor series 5 man elimination tag.
    Basically there is 3 more shows before Survivor Series, nowhere near enough time but yeah. This is what i'd do.

1st week

Basically what I think should happen is.. First of all, Ryder gets another shot at the US title, Swagger tries to help Ziggler win via a distraction or whatever, Cena comes out nails Swagger, Ryder pins Ziggler for the title. Later that night Cena in the main event, Swagger screws him in his match, Ryder comes out to help Cena. Raw GM tells them at Survivor Series it will be Awesome Truth, Swagger and Ziggler v Cena, Rock, Ryder and one other. End of the show, Dolph on the mic blaming Swagger for his loss earlier that night, Zig Zags Swagger, walks off and then the show ends.

2nd week, Cena comes out.. announces his 4th man is Dolph Ziggler, Raw GM comes out, accepts it, says Aweseome Truth + Swagger need to find another partner. Remember the conspiracy thing, Ziggler, Swagger, Cody Rhodes and Christian?
    Well Cody and Christian in the ring talking about how Ziggler has betrayed them, how he was part of the conspiracy with all of his easy US title matches and getting 2 title shots at Vengeance. Orton comes out talks about these 2 always complaining and there is no conspiracy, it is just their way of justifying the fact they cannot win their matches (Orton beat them both)
    Main Event - Awesome Truth + Swagger v Cena, Dolph and Ryder (Rock wont make an appearance until the show before Survivor Series) Christian and Cody come out and attack Dolph Ziggler ending the match in a DQ, take Cena and Ryder out of the picture and just have Awesome Truth, Swagger, Christian and Cody beat down Dolph, Super Orton comes out and does his 5 RKO's. Raw GM/Smackdown GM (don't care) come out and announce at Survivor Series it'll be a 5 man elimation tag team match. Awesome Truth, Swagger, Cody Rhodes, Christan vs Cena, Rock, Ryder, Ziggler and Orton.

Week before Surivior Series (3rd week)
    Do the usual chit chat, main event Christan, Cody Rhodes, Swagger v Dolph, Ryder and Orton. Awesome Truth ringside, Rock (he can make a surprise appearance after all other 9 come out to the ring for the main event) and Cena ringside.

Match finishes with Ryder going to do his finisher on Swagger, Swagger ducks and Ryder ends up doing it to Dolph who is behind Swagger. Swagger finishes Ryder and pins him. As Awesome Truth, Swagger, Cody Rhodes and Christian are leaving Ziggler Zig Zags Ryder and just storms off through the crowd. Miz gets on the mic and says he knew a team full of those ego's would never stick together etc etc.

So going into Survivor Series there is uncertainty over what will happen, will Ziggler be there? If he is, will he turn on his team again?

Survivor Series 5 man tag elimation match.

Awesome Truth and Cody Rhodes remaining v Cena, Ziggler and The Rock.

Ziggler Zig Zags, Rhodes, pins him. Miz comes in, Ziggler tags Rock.. Miz v Rock, fighting Miz pushes Rock into Cena, knocks him off the edge of the ring. Rock tags Ziggler back in, Miz tags R Truth in, R Truth ends up pinning Ziggler.

It remains Miz and R Truth v Cena and the Rock... Cena goes in, pins R Truth to make the lil Jimmy's happy. Miz pins Cena in some controversial way (putting his foot on ropes or pulling on his shorts when doing a rollup, just something really stupid to piss Cena off)

Miz v Rock, Cena still annoyed from Rock knocking into him earlier and then getting pinned so easily, The Rock does both of his finishers on the Miz (Rock Bottom's' and then People's Elbow), Cena runs in, AA's the Rock, and Miz just covers him.

Cena has just turned heel.
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD on Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:55 am

Cant see Cena going heel at all, it will be just Cena fans vs Rock fans imo. There wont be a heel and a face.

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:03 am

They should though. They don't have to even turn him heel really, just do this so the grown men/Rock supporters hate him even more.. I don't think the kids will stop cheering for Cena.
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD on Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:04 am

James wrote:They should though. They don't have to even turn him heel really, just do this so the grown men/Rock supporters hate him even more.. I don't think the kids will stop cheering for Cena.

Yeah thats what I meant.. I really cant see Cena being hated by everyone.. it will be the way its been already. Kids+Women/Cena, Everyone else with Rock.
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD on Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:41 am

Anyone notice when HHH named Sean Waltman the crowd didnt even react facepalm

Would love to see him back, in a feud with Sin Cara or someone like that.
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:20 am

James wrote:Cena has just turned heel.

Would be a perfect time to do it. I've said that so many times before though Laughing

Like most I thought it would be in a 5v5 elimination tag match...10 years after WWF v The Alliance where Rocky was the last man Cry
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:10 pm

not worthy
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD on Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:43 pm

A guy I know went to SD/NXT tapings last night.

Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

Post by Demoz on Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:09 am

I thought they weren't doing NXT or superstars anymore?

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:10 am

No superstars= no McIntyre
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 on Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:05 am

Looks like Batista, Mick Foley and Randy Savage could all be in WWE '12 Very Happy

Spoiler:

VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD on Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:17 am

Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman on Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:24 am

Shawn Michaels and Mick Foley. not worthy
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD on Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:43 am

41-man battle royal at SD, Dark main event, so its not a spoiler.

CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 on Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:53 am

Cena on SD? think

not worthy
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD on Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:54 am

Yeah they do alot of changing with RAW on SD, and SD on RAW.. they should just bring both brands back together.

That match not worthy

Got some more pics that I'll post tomorrow, night. Top Hat
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney on Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:00 pm

VivaRonaldo wrote:Yeah they do alot of changing with RAW on SD, and SD on RAW.. they should just bring both brands back together.

Yeah, that's a great idea, I don't know why they haven't done that before. They could even use it as a promotional opportunity, give the episodes of Raw a name like 'SUPERSHOW' or something. And have a guy who's signed to the Raw brand fight for the Smackdown title at Vengeance. Forget VivaRonaldo, it should be VisionaryRonaldo. Shame that would never happen though.
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 on Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:05 pm

Are they all from your mate? Smile Can't beat a live WWE show (speaking like I've been to hundreds) Laughing

Haven't seen Cena on SD for ages though, thought it would of actually been a decent idea to move him there in the draft (and not move him back to RAW) Neutral

I remember staying up and watching WM21 with some mates, all chipped in a few quid and ordered it on Box Office. Can't believe how big a Cena fan I must of been back then shifty

---

@RR - I forgot Show was supposed to be on RAW Laughing
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD on Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:26 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:Yeah they do alot of changing with RAW on SD, and SD on RAW.. they should just bring both brands back together.

Yeah, that's a great idea, I don't know why they haven't done that before. They could even use it as a promotional opportunity, give the episodes of Raw a name like 'SUPERSHOW' or something. And have a guy who's signed to the Raw brand fight for the Smackdown title at Vengeance. Forget VivaRonaldo, it should be VisionaryRonaldo. Shame that would never happen though.

Rolling Eyes

What Im saying is instead of having an SD roster and a RAW roster, just bring they altogether into one main roster like it used to be before that shitty draft.

@CoVkId01- yeah I guy I know went to it the other night, hes sent me some more on twitter, I'll post them now.
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD on Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:35 pm

ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney on Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:42 pm

VivaRonaldo wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:

Rolling Eyes

What Im saying is instead of having an SD roster and a RAW roster, just bring they altogether into one main roster like it used to be before that shitty draft.

@CoVkId01- yeah I guy I know went to it the other night, hes sent me some more on twitter, I'll post them now.

OK, let's say they do that, what do you do with all the extra championships you've got? You merge them and you've got two World Champions, a United States Champion, an Intercontinental Champion, how do you handle that? Which titles do you give superiority to? Have effectively 4 different tiers? Merge all the titles, go back to Intercontinental and Undisputed Champions, and get rid of half the main events in your PPVs?

Nah, fuck that, the way they're doing it now is fine, best of both worlds. You effectively get two separate franchises, but with all the benefits of the expanded roster, ie. the best guys from Smackdown appear on Raw every week, and vice versa, but carrying out their main stories on the show they're assigned to.
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD on Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:46 pm

Yeah obviously just one main title, with the main feud focused on that. They have a big enough roster for the IC and US titles, tag titles as normal. There is still room then for feuds that dont need a title involved e.g Nash vs HHH, Rhodes vs Orton etc. It would also help the viewers because we would actually be able to see a good bit of wrestling, instead of 75% of the show becoming interviews or promos etc.
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin on Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:16 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:Anyone notice when HHH named Sean Waltman the crowd didnt even react facepalm

Sin Cara? Really?
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD on Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:18 am

Marvin wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:Anyone notice when HHH named Sean Waltman the crowd didnt even react facepalm

Sin Cara? Really?

Yeah, whats wrong with him? Laughing

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:19 am

Hope that's Big Show out for a few months again, I do not want him to keep delaying Sheamus' title reign. While I'm happy with Sheamus' push, still want Drew.

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:20 am

[quote="VivaRonaldo"]
    Marvin wrote:Sin Cara? Really?

Yeah, whats wrong with him? Laughing[/quote

0 Charisma. Stupid mask, because it covers his mouth. Power ranger or something?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:17 pm