Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
Andy
ShakerMatty
Teddy Bears
Start.
The Zlatan
VivaHernandez
Jordan Henderchip
Van Wolfswinkel
Emma
Keanoo
CM Monk
Kuled
LeBron
El Jefe
easley91
Steadman
jeb4eva
Ben 10
Weather130
Marvin
VivaRonaldoLAD
ResurrectionRooney
CoVkId01
Demoz
badham21
29 posters

WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Anonymous

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 17 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:05 pm

10RLegend wrote:Glad the WWE split the Awesome Truth up. Both of them are better on their own imo, looking forward to this feud.

"You always say you can't see me, but last night no one wanted to see you" Laughing

That was great. Laughing
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 17 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:14 pm

Disappointed they broke those two up, I really liked that pairing.
    CM Monk
    CM Monk

Post by CM Monk Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:38 am

Intresting video from last night for a return from someone, yet quite difficult to find out who it truly is. This being a seperate video from the Masked Kane promo.

Returning on 2nd Jan

"A familiar force shall arrive to claim what is his". At first i thought it would be Taker, since he does always come back at this time but he doesn't really have anything to claim. Yet Jericho would want to claim the "Best In The World" status from Punk. Possibly leading a feud between Punk and Jericho for WM. Reminds me off the "Save Us" promos he had as well.

Then again it could be Taker as the video is quite Dark, just like himself.

VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:18 am

Masked Kane was trending worldwide during RAW, was it to do with that video above or something else?
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:20 am

OH MY FUCKING GOD Crazy Crazy Crazy Crazy Crazy Crazy

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:22 am

Masked Kane and I will mark the fuck out.

Disappointed that Awesome Truth ended in such a childish, Cena way. Make it interesting you dolts.

On the plus side, Cena got showed again, Cody is one of the coolest around, and Ziggler is bound to win a world title soon. He overshadowed Punk's ability, not many can do that.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:22 am

I decided to watch Survivor Series, it was very good. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:24 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:OH MY FUCKING GOD Crazy Crazy Crazy Crazy Crazy Crazy

I'd say that in no way is that confirmed to be Kane. But that thought is just so tantalizing. Step forward my new second favourite superstar. Maybe third.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:26 am

Very little will change if Kane puts his mask back on. He was much better with the mask on, yeah, but the reason he's shit now and he wasn't back then is that he's in his mid-40s now, whereas he was 30-36 when he was wearing the mask. People seem to think that if he puts the mask back on he'll be dominant Kane from the late 90s, he won't, he'll be slow, fat, 44 year old Kane wearing a mask.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:26 am

Hes not actually wearing the mask, hes got that towel over his head, and you can see a full black glove as he punches the glass.Honestly I will mark the fuck out if he returns and starts beating the shit out of everyone.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:28 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Very little will change if Kane puts his mask back on. He was much better with the mask on, yeah, but the reason he's shit now and he wasn't back then is that he's in his mid-40s now, whereas he was 30-36 when he was wearing the mask. People seem to think that if he puts the mask back on he'll be dominant Kane from the late 90s, he won't, he'll be slow, fat, 44 year old Kane wearing a mask.

Its just the nostalgia.. it would be very easy for WWE to make bald kane the same as Masked Kane.. the mask itself is irrelevant,all creative need to do is make him start destroying everyone, mask or no mask... but I think its just for old times sake people want to see it.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:28 am

Why did Kurt Angle leave the WWE?
    He was amazing.
    CM Monk
    CM Monk

Post by CM Monk Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:29 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:Masked Kane and I will mark the fuck out.

Disappointed that Awesome Truth ended in such a childish, Cena way. Make it interesting you dolts.

On the plus side, Cena got showed again, Cody is one of the coolest around, and Ziggler is bound to win a world title soon. He overshadowed Punk's ability, not many can do that.
    R-Truth been banned for 30 days due to Tallent Wellness. http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/r-truth-suspended

There was a separate Kane promo. The one i linked has to be Y2J.

Personally i think it's got to be Jericho

Globe in background = ‘Best in the world at what he does’
    Taking back what is mine = Jericho wants to take his gimmick back
    2012 = Year = Y
    2nd = 2
    January = J
    Plus coming back in 2012 mirrors when he came in 2000.
    2012 = End of the world
    2000 = Y2K Incident end of the world thing

Zlatan wrote:Why did Kurt Angle leave the WWE?
    He was amazing.
    I think it was something to do with that TNA were going to be more flexible with his schedule.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:30 am

He left because he couldnt hack the constant travel schedule.. on top of injuries etc.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:32 am

That's a shame, I thought he was fantastic, I never liked the "You suck" chants he always got. Mad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:37 am

Stupid Edge, stupid crowd.

The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:39 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:Stupid Edge, stupid crowd.

Agreed.
    Poor Kurt Sad
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:45 am

Took this from YT on the Kane video.. so he probably wont have the mask, but it still sounds good.

0:10 it looks like he put on the mask and the pain of the old kane is showing.

0:13 you can clearly see kane in his current attire? + he has a towel on his head

0:16 you will see kane is wearing the black glove he wore when he debuted

So maybe hes getting thoughts of old Kane back Crazy
    CM Monk
    CM Monk

Post by CM Monk Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:49 am

Taker vs Kane @ WM, Casket Match eek2
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:54 am

Yeah, truth was suspended for the same thing as Bourne. They didn't suspend him then cos survivor series was planned and they didn't wanna stop it. This is also why awesome truth ends now, it probably would have carried on otherwise
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:25 am

Just thinking about that Kane thing... I bet its a huge anti-climax and he just returns exactly the same Laughing

on the "itbegins" promo, I was thinking maybe Biker Taker? It didnt seem as dark and evil as Taker's usual vignettes, but it did say "familiar force" think

Dont think it'll be Jericho, someone asked on Twitter and he said hes "working in Hawaii".. but obviously he could just be saying that to divert the attention. So many different options. think
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:31 am

Confident it's Y2J, and we're probably expecting too much from the Kane thing.

One things for sure, when Jericho returns, it will be epic. His debut and return before were spectacular moments.
    CM Monk
    CM Monk

Post by CM Monk Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:37 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:Just thinking about that Kane thing... I bet its a huge anti-climax and he just returns exactly the same Laughing

on the "itbegins" promo, I was thinking maybe Biker Taker? It didnt seem as dark and evil as Taker's usual vignettes, but it did say "familiar force" think

Dont think it'll be Jericho, someone asked on Twitter and he said hes "working in Hawaii".. but obviously he could just be saying that to divert the attention. So many different options. think
    Brock Lesnar Crazy

Neutral

Realistically though i reckon it'll be Y2J. Although RVD said he'd like to return not that long ago.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:56 am

Defo wont be Lesnar, he has a fight in December.

RVD would be absolutely fantastic, although I dont see how that promo would be about him. think

CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:11 am

As much as I love RVD (probably in my fave 5 of all time) I wouldn't want to see him come back slow and past it. Not that he'd ever be given a promo that big anyway Dry Smile

Just finished SS and skipped through RAW, mostly disappointing but it was nice to see Rocky back in-ring, even if it was a shit ending (storyline wise - not the peoples elbow). Happy Rhodes & Barrett won, really thought Kane/Taker were going to run in and save Show...but nothing Neutral

Looks like I missed the most exiting bit of RAW as the replays I watch cut out the adverts Laughing (Y2J & Kane shifty) Punk's opening promo was great, as was his match with Ziggler. Was a little annoyed at the Awesome Truth breaking up, but now it's understandable.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:01 am

New sig. What a Face
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:04 am

Kinda pissed they got broke up.. was starting to get into them as a team.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:07 am

Getting annoyed at teams, especially the good ones, breaking up so early.

Watch AirBoom still carry on though when Bourne gets back, can't disappoint the kids.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:10 am

My favourite tag team of recent times has to be Drew and Cody.One moved on to better things, the other crashed and burned. And buried. Sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:15 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:Kinda pissed they got broke up.. was starting to get into them as a team.

R Truth should have stayed off the drugs then. I'm pretty sure this tag team would have continued for another couple of months if it wasn't for him. Him and Bourne are idiots, just as tag teams are gaining credibility they both get suspended. facepalm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:17 pm