Breaking Bad

Re: Breaking Bad

Post by Eternal Witcher on Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:01 am

Saul Goodman spin-off's been green-lighted, got a big act to follow.

Post by Keyser Söze on Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:04 am

I think Walts money is safe since in the flashforwards it looks like he used that service that Saul talks about when giving people new ID's, but that could just be the money he has stashed with Saul.

Post by Keyser Söze on Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:05 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:Saul Goodman spin-off's been green-lighted, got a big act to follow.
    It'll be interesting to see how it will be done. I assume its a prequel to Breaking Bad ? If so I wonder if it'll have a constant story arch.
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked on Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:18 am

Keyser Söze wrote:I think Walts money is safe since in the flashforwards it looks like he used that service that Saul talks about when giving people new ID's, but that could just be the money he has stashed with Saul.
    You might be right.

How much was the service though? Perhaps he can earn enough for it through cooking again.
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked on Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:03 am

Thinking about it I think the most difficult thing for Walt is Walt jr.. He's still totally innocent to the whole thing and loves his dad. He's going to flip a dick when he finds out, there's only a few episodes to resolve that too.
    Dagbon

Post by Dagbon on Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:35 pm

Spoiler:
    Pretty good episode. Episode started with an old clip, but I'm pretty glad they didn't make it a filler episode. Love how everyone knew Hank was going to die except Walt. Now he's been outed too, and has basically no one on his side anymore. This has to be the most chaotic episode yet, interesting as fuarkkk. Good ending too, in fact the new identity thing could've even been a good finale, letting the viewer make their own story for what happens to Heisenberg next. My guess for the penultimate scene is a reunion where Walt decides on Jesse's fate. Two episodes left and no idea where the writers will go from here.
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts on Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:35 pm

Basically this ^. 

What an episode. Bravo. 

Speechless stuff when Hank's death happened. Was so sudden and quick. Just had the jaw dropped and breath gone. Wow. 

Zzonked called Walt Jr. Lol. Definitely. 

Man..that was so good. The next few will be entertaining for sure. Ahhhhh!

Post by Keyser Söze on Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:08 pm

Spoiler:
    Great episode. Skyler overreacting once again, whole issue could have been avoided if she'd have let Walt explain how Hank died. I'm guessing those white power guys aren't going to kill Jessie. They'll probably keep him around to keep cooking. I can see Jessie becoming and earner with them and maybe starting a life with Brock and his mum. I thought Walt to spare him but I think maybe now Jessie will kill Walt or he could do the whole "I'm a change person and I forgive you so I won't kill" thing.

Post by Keyser Söze on Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:15 pm

Spoiler:
    Also, I like how even though Walter feels anger towards Skyler he still massively helped her out on the phone by giving her an alibi and incriminating himself just to save the family he'll now never have. Felt really sorry for Walt this episode, he did a lot of selfless acts and still got fucked.

Post by Eternal Witcher on Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:22 am

Give that man a damn oscar. Emotions flying everywhere, can't believe all that fit into 40 something minutes. Walt probably burnt all bridges with Jessie, unless he does him a massive favour and saves his ass. But damn, that guy is profound. Not sure if Skylar's ever been called a bitch before, that's finally gone on record.

Post by Eternal Witcher on Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:45 am

Acting.
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts on Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:19 am

Lolllll
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked on Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:13 am

That phone call was beautiful.
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked on Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:18 am

check the reflection:

Sad:

Post by Keyser Söze on Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:57 am

I get the 1st picture but what's the 2nd one about ?
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked on Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:08 am

Last look at babby.

Post by Keyser Söze on Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:27 am

I'm sure he'll seen them again. It'd be a pretty shitty ending if he never saw his family again.

Good spot with the 1st picture. Hopefully it isn't a message of things to come Sad 
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked on Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:34 am

He doesn't know if he'll see them again though.

Spoiler:
    I thought it was way too easy for Marie to make Skyler tell Walt jr. the truth. She could have just gone and done that without Walt being arrested and the same would have happened. Or maybe she'd need to get Hank to keep Walt occupied so he can't use his phone but whatever.
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts on Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:37 am

Just gonna go with a, 'fan-base over analyzing everything and anything'

Walt needs to live, god dammit. But that episode really left it to which it's really set up for him to die and his family will be completely fine and have no connection to anything at all. 

Yay for Todd, saved Walt's life.
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked on Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:41 am

Phadunkin Donuts wrote:Just gonna go with a, 'fan-base over analyzing everything and anything'

Walt needs to live, god dammit. But that episode really left it to which it's really set up for him to die and his family will be completely fine and have no connection to anything at all. 

What do you mean?

Post by Keyser Söze on Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:45 am

Yeah, I really like Todd so far. Hopefully he doesn't do something to spoil his character.
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts on Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:48 am

Zzonked wrote:
    Phadunkin Donuts wrote:Just gonna go with a, 'fan-base over analyzing everything and anything'

What do you mean?
    Think they're reading into the bullet hole in Walt's head reflection.
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked on Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:50 am

Keyser Söze wrote:Yeah, I really like Todd so far. Hopefully he doesn't do something to spoil his character.
    Like kill a child or torture Jessie or keep Jessie as a slave under threat of murdering an innocent woman and child?
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked on Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:52 am

Phadunkin Donuts wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:

What do you mean?
    Think they're reading into the bullet hole in Walt's head reflection.
    It doesn't necessarily mean he's going to get shot in the head/anything but it's certainly on purpose. A lot of thought goes into the cinematography.

Post by Keyser Söze on Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:58 am

Zzonked wrote:
    Keyser Söze wrote:Yeah, I really like Todd so far. Hopefully he doesn't do something to spoil his character.
    Like kill a child or torture Jessie or keep Jessie as a slave under threat of murdering an innocent woman and child?
    rofl 

Its the nice way he does those things Cry 

Post by Eternal Witcher on Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:29 am

Walt vs Nazis, the finale. Hope Todd survives that somehow, don't think his soul is a lost cause.
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts on Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:53 am

I believe the ricin Walt took in the flash forward, is for himself once he's done with his final mission. 

Cancer is back in full force, going to die regardless, wants to die in peace on his own terms.

Post by Keyser Söze on Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:02 am

Has anyone seen the preview for next episode ? I'll spoiler just in case.

Something that confused me

Spoiler:
    Its shows Saul talking to bald Walt (so I assume its fairly soon after this episodes events) about how the Nazi's are going kill Walts family to get the tapes that Hank made. So obviously Walt is going to have to take on the gang now but in the future scenes of Walt (with his full head of hair) in a years time he has that massive machine gun, if its not for the Nazi's then who's it for ?
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts on Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:13 am

Boop:
    What tapes did Hank make? [I'm drawing a blank]. Thought they were all square, those bastards.
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked on Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:19 am

Phadunkin Donuts wrote:
    Boop:
    What tapes did Hank make? [I'm drawing a blank]. Thought they were all square, those bastards.

Jesssiy confessin.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:44 am