Hall of Shame

    Share
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Hall of Shame

    Post by Guest on Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:21 am

    polska. wrote:Jela facepalm

    Maybe if you read the context you would understand. facepalm

    Kuled
     
     

    Posts : 55235
    Age : 21

    Re: Hall of Shame

    Post by Kuled on Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:24 am

    Jela not worthy
    avatar
    Jordi
    .
    .

    Posts : 36022
    Age : 22
    Supports : Saints

    Re: Hall of Shame

    Post by Jordi on Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:25 am

    Jelavic9|RFC wrote:
    polska. wrote:Jela facepalm

    Maybe if you read the context you would understand. facepalm
    Read the context?

    Wut? Suspect
    avatar
    ResurrectionRooney
     
     

    Posts : 17673
    Supports : United

    Re: Hall of Shame

    Post by ResurrectionRooney on Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:27 am

    QwertyKirby wrote:
    polska. wrote:Exactly so, the truth hurts.

    You don't need money to be happy, to be honest. Seems that's the way you think? You automatically assume these poor people are miserable but the truth is a lot of them are happy. Here too, there are many just naturally miserable, angry and rude people regardless of being a developed country. Sometimes it seems poorer countries have happier people Laughing

    If that's the case then why do they want our money?

    Kuled
     
     

    Posts : 55235
    Age : 21

    Re: Hall of Shame

    Post by Kuled on Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:26 am

    Alan wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:

    I
    do. I don't like the man, I think he is devious, deluded and nasty, so
    why would I refer to him by an affectionate nickname?


    And you are full of complete and utter shit, you only hate him because
    he was and is a Liverpool and British football Legend. And that will
    remain whatever happens in the rest of his football career.king

    KING KENNETH MATHIESON DALGLISH
    avatar
    Cadbury
     
     

    Posts : 23487
    Age : 23
    Location : Blackpool
    Supports : Not Kenny.

    Re: Hall of Shame

    Post by Cadbury on Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:43 am

    Not HoS worthy.

    Al not worthy
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Hall of Shame

    Post by Guest on Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:10 am

    Why the fuck was that posted in here?
    avatar
    Cadbury
     
     

    Posts : 23487
    Age : 23
    Location : Blackpool
    Supports : Not Kenny.

    Re: Hall of Shame

    Post by Cadbury on Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:22 am

    Not sure. I think he was trying to upset Al.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Hall of Shame

    Post by Guest on Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:45 am

    Kuled is just angry at getting HOS'd by us deluded scousers not long ago.
    avatar
    SBSP
     
     

    Posts : 50003

    Re: Hall of Shame

    Post by SBSP on Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:04 am

    Kuled. facepalm
    avatar
    VivaRonaldoLAD
     
     

    Posts : 14745
    Location : United Road.
    Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

    Re: Hall of Shame

    Post by VivaRonaldoLAD on Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:16 am

    Definately HOS worthy, all his posts from earlier should be put in.

    Well done, Kuled clap
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Hall of Shame

    Post by Guest on Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:21 am

    Jordi wrote:
    Jelavic9|RFC wrote:

    Maybe if you read the context you would understand. facepalm
    Read the context?

    Wut? Suspect
    Basically Jela is trying to cover for his previous stupidity by implying it was a joke or intended.
    avatar
    ResurrectionRooney
     
     

    Posts : 17673
    Supports : United

    Re: Hall of Shame

    Post by ResurrectionRooney on Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:08 am

    Danny wrote:Nani is never going to hit 50 goals in a season, and Ronaldo isn't going to reach 20-30 assists.

    Ronaldo assists in 2006/07, age 21/22 - 20
    avatar
    SBSP
     
     

    Posts : 50003

    Re: Hall of Shame

    Post by SBSP on Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:12 am

    Neutral
    avatar
    Childish Logic
     
     

    Formerly known as : NZG
    Posts : 13744
    Age : 24
    Supports : Lucas

    Re: Hall of Shame

    Post by Childish Logic on Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:16 pm

    James wrote: no one will pay more than £5m for Van Persie.
    avatar
    SBSP
     
     

    Posts : 50003

    Re: Hall of Shame

    Post by SBSP on Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:35 am

    This is why I have him on ignore.
    avatar
    ResurrectionRooney
     
     

    Posts : 17673
    Supports : United

    Re: Hall of Shame

    Post by ResurrectionRooney on Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:39 am

    With a year left on his contract, and his injury record, at 28/29 years old, it wouldn't surprise me.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Hall of Shame

    Post by Guest on Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:42 pm

    ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Zlatan wrote:

    You shouldn't just assume that none of us would do anything. Fair enough, you make a point, you can't really say what you would do until you are actually put in a situation where someones life is seriously in danger, personally, I have been in that situation, so I know exactly what I would do.

    It's a fair assumption that the vast majority of you would do nothing. You say you can't say anything about that sort of thing until you are put in such a situation well A) that's bollocks, if you've done the reading you're as well qualified as anyone, if not more thanks to bias and B) that's what plenty of people are doing when blaming it on shit like Communism or the One Child Policy or the Chinese being 'fucked up' or whatever.

    And as it happens, I have been in a situation like that, where someone's life was in danger and people were just standing by and watching like most people would, and I saved that man's life.

    Excessive bullshitting always deserves a place here.
    avatar
    VivaRonaldoLAD
     
     

    Posts : 14745
    Location : United Road.
    Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

    Re: Hall of Shame

    Post by VivaRonaldoLAD on Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:59 am

    rofl rofl rofl rofl

    avatar
    Cadbury
     
     

    Posts : 23487
    Age : 23
    Location : Blackpool
    Supports : Not Kenny.

    Re: Hall of Shame

    Post by Cadbury on Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:05 am

    I wasn't being serious, but to avoid looking like Jela, I'll give you this one because you sound excited.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Hall of Shame

    Post by Guest on Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:20 am

    I do not believe he was being serious Viva.
    avatar
    ResurrectionRooney
     
     

    Posts : 17673
    Supports : United

    Re: Hall of Shame

    Post by ResurrectionRooney on Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:22 am

    Eternal Witcher wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:

    It's a fair assumption that the vast majority of you would do nothing. You say you can't say anything about that sort of thing until you are put in such a situation well A) that's bollocks, if you've done the reading you're as well qualified as anyone, if not more thanks to bias and B) that's what plenty of people are doing when blaming it on shit like Communism or the One Child Policy or the Chinese being 'fucked up' or whatever.

    And as it happens, I have been in a situation like that, where someone's life was in danger and people were just standing by and watching like most people would, and I saved that man's life.

    Excessive bullshitting always deserves a place here.
    That was completely true.
    avatar
    VivaRonaldoLAD
     
     

    Posts : 14745
    Location : United Road.
    Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

    Re: Hall of Shame

    Post by VivaRonaldoLAD on Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:16 am

    kyro7 wrote:I do not believe he was being serious Viva.

    He was my friend.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Hall of Shame

    Post by Guest on Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:55 am

    ResurrectionRooney wrote:You won it in 1977, 1981, 1984 and 2005, 4 times. I don't know where this myth comes from that you have won it 5 times, much less winning it 5 times in Istanbul.

    David Haye won the World Title against Valuev, retained it against two men, and then lost it to Klitschko. In my mind that makes his a one time World Title winner.

    not worthy
    avatar
    Danny
     
     

    Posts : 55218
    Age : 22
    Location : Burscough

    Re: Hall of Shame

    Post by Danny on Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:57 am

    Using his logic, Real Madrid are 5 times European Champions, and Liverpool have one more League title than United.
    avatar
    Mason
     
     

    Posts : 14601
    Age : 21
    Location : Coventry
    Supports : Coventry City

    Re: Hall of Shame

    Post by Mason on Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:59 am

    RR
    avatar
    ResurrectionRooney
     
     

    Posts : 17673
    Supports : United

    Re: Hall of Shame

    Post by ResurrectionRooney on Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:36 am

    Danny wrote:Using his logic, Real Madrid are 5 times European Champions, and Liverpool have one more League title than United.

    The first is correct, Real Madrid have been European Champions on five separate occasions, it is also true that Liverpool have been English Champions on more separate occasions than United, although United have more successful title defences.

    Using your logic, David Haye is a 3 time World Heavyweight Boxing Champion, despite only winning the title once.
    avatar
    Childish Logic
     
     

    Formerly known as : NZG
    Posts : 13744
    Age : 24
    Supports : Lucas

    Re: Hall of Shame

    Post by Childish Logic on Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:31 am

    ResurrectionRooney wrote:Horrible for him, not sure why everyone else is so sad though. A baby's brain is no more developed than a clever primate, it's not as though it was a person in any real sense.

    Digusting.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Hall of Shame

    Post by Guest on Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:32 am

    Was just gonna post that, said it in this thread:

    http://www.the-playmaker.com/t9846-billy-sharp#1092176

    Sick cunt facepalm facepalm facepalm
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Hall of Shame

    Post by Guest on Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:39 am

    Don't mind him, he needs to be controversial. Has to release his dark passenger over here because out in the real world he'd end up with a few broken bones. Not even that vicious headbutt of his would save him.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Hall of Shame

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:12 pm