The tennis thread.

    Share
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:43 am

    "I can't say I don't like acting, but I can't imagine a career when I have to spend 70 percent of my time in a trailer eating Snickers bars."
    -- Maria Sharapova on possible doing some acting.

    Azarenka wants that job.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:43 am

    I'm recording the rest of the match now Will probably come out in shit quality but I did just catch part of the rant(s). Didn't get the "bullshit" line, but the 2nd time it looked like she said "fucking asshole"
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:44 am

    kyro7 wrote:"I can't say I don't like acting, but I can't imagine a career when I have to spend 70 percent of my time in a trailer eating Snickers bars."
    -- Maria Sharapova on possible doing some acting.

    Azarenka wants that job.

    rofl
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:45 am

    RobbieSavageIsA... wrote:It happened again, someone in the crowd yelled "out" Fuck you

    Couldn't hear what she said this time, but Vika got a warning for "audible obscenity" rofl

    I'll keep an eye out for it on the tennis forum I use In the mean time, there's already plenty of clips of her bipolar tendencies on YouTube
    Well if there is a video of it I'm fully sure you'll see it. Laughing
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:46 am

    RobbieSavageIsA... wrote:I'm recording the rest of the match now Will probably come out in shit quality but I did just catch part of the rant(s). Didn't get the "bullshit" line, but the 2nd time it looked like she said "fucking asshole"
    She's got a mouth on her. Laughing

    Djokovic has started.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:50 am

    kyro7 wrote:
    RobbieSavageIsA... wrote:I'm recording the rest of the match now Will probably come out in shit quality but I did just catch part of the rant(s). Didn't get the "bullshit" line, but the 2nd time it looked like she said "fucking asshole"
    She's got a mouth on her. Laughing

    Djokovic has started.

    There's a video of her yelling something in Russian which apparently translates to something along the lines of "I will fuck your mother" and/or "I will fuck your mouth" Crazy rofl

    I'll have a look for it in a bit
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:53 am

    RobbieSavageIsA... wrote:There's a video of her yelling something in Russian which apparently translates to something along the lines of "I will fuck your mother" and/or "I will fuck your mouth" Crazy rofl

    I'll have a look for it in a bit
    Wow. Laughing The language, the coke, I'm liking her more and more. Dry Smile

    Ugh, Novak is so comfortable with everything he does, doesn't even look like he's trying, he's a break up already I'm watching the winner.. even when he's about to lose a point he wins it, hate it. Cry
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:55 am

    Speaking of loudmouths, Li Na barely speaks English but she knows how to say something is shit Laughing

    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:59 am

    4-0 and hasn't broken a sweat. sick

    5-0 after 14 mintues. Neutral
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:05 pm

    Meh, the only thing interesting about early round Djokovic matches are the fights that break out in the crowd. But that won't happen two years in a row.


    and I found it

    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:08 pm

    RobbieSavageIsA... wrote:Meh, the only thing interesting about early round Djokovic matches are the fights that break out in the crowd. But that won't happen two years in a row.


    and I found it

    Oh my. rofl She didn't hold back.

    Yeah first set done 6-0 after 20 minutes. Laughing As one sided as it gets.
    avatar
    Danny
     
     

    Posts : 55218
    Age : 22
    Location : Burscough

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Danny on Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:11 pm

    RobbieSavageIsA... wrote:Speaking of loudmouths, Li Na barely speaks English but she knows how to say something is shit Laughing

    Barrely speaks English?

    Seems fine to me there.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:13 pm

    Danny wrote:
    RobbieSavageIsA... wrote:Speaking of loudmouths, Li Na barely speaks English but she knows how to say something is shit Laughing

    Barrely speaks English?

    Seems fine to me there.

    Slight exaggeration shifty


    The recording came out crappy Sad
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:14 pm

    Really feel sorry for Berlocq, want him to get a game. Neutral

    He hits a wonderful shot then Djokovic smashes it back at him with a winner. Neutral
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:16 pm

    Why can't Murray be in Djokovic's half of the draw Fuck you
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:17 pm

    RobbieSavageIsA... wrote:Why can't Murray be in Djokovic's half of the draw Fuck you
    Because then Roger wouldn't be able to knock him out and have a Roger - Rafa final.

    /Wishful thinking.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:20 pm

    kyro7 wrote:
    RobbieSavageIsA... wrote:Why can't Murray be in Djokovic's half of the draw Fuck you
    Because then Roger wouldn't be able to knock him out and have a Roger - Rafa final.

    /Wishful thinking.

    At least Roger & Rafa would get to play each other.

    Hopefully Delpo finds his 2009 form out of nowhere for the QF clash with Mugray Trouble
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:23 pm

    RobbieSavageIsA... wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    RobbieSavageIsA... wrote:Why can't Murray be in Djokovic's half of the draw Fuck you
    Because then Roger wouldn't be able to knock him out and have a Roger - Rafa final.

    /Wishful thinking.

    At least Roger & Rafa would get to play each other.

    Hopefully Delpo finds his 2009 form out of nowhere for the QF clash with Mugray Trouble
    Murray - Djokovic final I reckon. silent

    9 games without reply for Djokovic. Neutral
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:35 pm

    Credit to Berlocq for not retiring...yet.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:36 pm

    6-0, 6-0.. this is nearing perfection.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:38 pm

    But has Djokovic done THIS



    smug
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:39 pm

    Fuck that. Laughing
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:42 pm

    It's a shame playing like a clown tends to mean you lose a few matches shifty But it's worth it not worthy
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:42 pm

    rofl rofl

    Djokovic was a break down and the crowd were loud for about 5 minutes he didn't allow the break and done a fistpump. rofl

    He's a fucking beast.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:45 pm

    A break down? Scoreboard says he hasn't lost a game yet shifty Or did you mean break point?


    That's reminiscent of Federer at his peak Sad Any hint of an opportunity for his opponent and Fed would just bomb an ace at them Happy Tears
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:48 pm

    RobbieSavageIsA... wrote:A break down? Scoreboard says he hasn't lost a game yet shifty Or did you mean break point?


    That's reminiscent of Federer at his peak Sad Any hint of an opportunity for his opponent and Fed would just bomb an ace at them Happy Tears
    Yeah I meant to say break point. facepalm

    OH MY GOD, WHAT A POINT. rofl Don't even know how to describe the point.. Wow, this is actually top class Tennis and Djokovic is just fucking magic, what a player. Neutral
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:50 pm

    I'm not watching shifty I thought you hated the Djoker? Or is this your jinxing powers at work again shifty
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:51 pm

    I used to actually really like Djokovic, but since that Wimbledon final...

    Do not like Djokovic now because he's just too good, as a man he's pretty funny though and a great player which I respect.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:51 pm

    Okay it's on now Simples

    Break point Run
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:52 pm

    HE DOES IT, GET IN.

    Sponsored content

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:29 pm