Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
David De Great
Keanoo
JonjoShelvey
LeBron
Harrold
Steadman
ResurrectionRooney
Marvin
VivaRonaldoLAD
Demoz
ShakerMatty
easley91
CM Monk
CoVkId01
18 posters

WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 31 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:58 am

Enjoyed RAW again, I wonder how all the guys leaving will carry onto tonights Smackdown. scratch

Last edited by VivaRonaldo on Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 31 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:36 am

I can say with a fairly high degree of certainty that there will be wrestlers on Smackdown.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:38 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:I can say with a fairly high degree of certainty that there will be wrestlers on Smackdown.

Dry Smile

I kinda meant that I was wondering how it will pan out for SD Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:23 am

Should call Smackdown off, that would be funny.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:07 am

Kind of boring that leaving bit, so drawn out. Drew didn't get totally buried, there's a plus. Sheamus won the match over the likes of Punk and Cena, clearly means the creative are ready to put him into the title picture.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:14 am

So whats been happening? i haven't watched it properly since Nash came back at that PPV. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:22 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:Kind of boring that leaving bit, so drawn out. Drew didn't get totally buried, there's a plus. Sheamus won the match over the likes of Punk and Cena, clearly means the creative are ready to put him into the title picture.

Yeah, it was stupid how they all walked out really slowly. Laughing
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:30 am

Kaitlyn looked amazing in her gold outfit.

Her new hair is fab too. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:54 am

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh_J1cOPzMA

After Raw went off air.

Take note of the reaction as the pedigree is done, straight after.

Ryder = OVER
    Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

Post by Demoz Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:17 am

definitely over, WWE should start airing these endings on Raw.

He'll probably be intercontinental or u.s champion material in the future
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:37 am

Meh, not a Ryder fan. Drew is the man I want.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:54 am

Can't wait till Kaitlyn starts getting used regularly. wank 2
    Demoz
    Demoz

Post by Demoz Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:40 am

Can't wait till Maryse comes back WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 31 18254

Not a big Ryder fan either, but i'll give him props for how he made himself known on youtube.

EDIT: Also, what i don't like as of late is how the main focus has been on Triple H (not surprised) when it should be on Punk, Miz,Truth. When they got arrested, the focus was on them, and then there goes triple h on the attack to gain the spotlight back for Raw the next day.Of course, Raw was about him and whether he was a good COO.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:21 pm

Triple H has one of the biggest egos around, nothing new there. WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 31 537999 I hate his voice, wish we didn't have to endure promos from him on both shows.

But Maryse. WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 31 859644
    Demoz
    Demoz

Post by Demoz Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:44 pm

I know right, sick of him referring to "what the wwe universe wants" and all that stuff in his promos, it's almost as bad as when Cena does it. Feels like Punk hasn't done a promo in a while.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:42 pm

That man.... is so awesome.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:55 pm

What the fuck was that?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:07 am

It isn't me.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:58 am

Does anyone else find that thing Cena does during his entrance when he talks to the camera so fucking cringey.. jesus that guy annoys me so much Mad
    Demoz
    Demoz

Post by Demoz Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:44 am

tell me about it, the ring announcer too, so annoying.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:01 am

I find everything he does annoying. I don't care if he's a nice guy IRL, he's a cunt.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:00 am

JEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN CEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:59 am

Is RAW this week any good? (without spoilers)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:57 am

CoVkId01 wrote:Is RAW this week any good? (without spoilers)

Yes. Though the segment where Cena spills Punk's diet soda is rather drawn out.
    Demoz
    Demoz

Post by Demoz Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:20 pm

James wrote:JEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN CEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I knew someone would post this. Laughing
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:26 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    CoVkId01 wrote:Is RAW this week any good? (without spoilers)

yeah, the end is boring Sleep

Just watching everyone walk out, even the camera men dropping their cameras facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:38 am

CoVkId01 wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:

Just watching everyone walk out, even the camera men dropping their cameras WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 31 58503

And Triple H hogging the spotlight. I mean, completely hogging it. WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 31 58503 CM Punk's taken a back seat to him.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:46 am

Does anyone else feel very uncomfortable watching that Irish midget get exploited?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:23 am

Is that on this week's smackdown? Haven't watched it yet. Hornswoggle should really have been kicked out by now.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:36 am

CoVkId01 wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:

Just watching everyone walk out, even the camera men dropping their cameras facepalm

I lol'd when they all started dropping their cameras.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:11 pm