Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
David De Great
Keanoo
JonjoShelvey
LeBron
Harrold
Steadman
ResurrectionRooney
Marvin
VivaRonaldoLAD
Demoz
ShakerMatty
easley91
CM Monk
CoVkId01
18 posters

WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 17 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by CoVkId01 Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:54 am

99% no, college Monday and I really can't be bothered with it atm.

Didn't even watch last weeks RAW till Wednesday eek ...and it was shit Dry Smile
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 17 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:55 am

James wrote:Is anyone staying up tomorrow night? I'm tempted to, but if the tag match is on first i'll probably just watch that then switch off. I reckon Punk and Triple H will be the last match of the night to allow some sort of interference to happen.

yeah I'll have it on in the living room while sitting here, gives me something to do while the shitty matches are on. Smile
    Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

Post by Demoz Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:39 pm

dang, forgot NOH was tomorrow. good thing i came in this thread Smile

anyone know the official match card?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:25 pm

10RLegend wrote:dang, forgot NOH was tomorrow. good thing i came in this thread Smile

anyone know the official match card?

Alberto Del Rio (C) Vs John Cena
    WWE Championship

Triple H Vs. CM Punk
    No Disqualification - If Punk wins, Triple H will resign as COO

Mark Henry Vs. Randy Orton (C)
    World heavyweight Championship

Beth Phoenix vs. Kelly Kelly (C)
    Divas Championship

The Miz & R-Truth vs. Kofi Kingston & Evan Bourne (C)
    WWE Tag Team

Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. Jack Swagger vs. John Morrison vs. Alex Riley
    Fatal Four-Way -United States Championship

Cody Rhodes (C) Vs. Ted Dibiase (Probably, I've not seen any official confirmation of this)
    Intercontinental Championship
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:31 pm

I'm assuming that the main event isn't Cody Rhodes vs Ted Dibiase
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:34 pm

I have no idea what the main event will be.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:56 pm

You wont know the match order until the PPV Smile
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:09 am

If Kelly Kelly and John Cena win, I'll stop watching WWE. Neutral

Also I want Swagger to win as well.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:45 am

ADR has to win. Hope Sheamus finds his way into the PPV.
    easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

Post by easley91 Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:19 am

Haven't been in here for like 2 weeks. Laughing But I am staying up tonight, luckily Football First is on before Night of Champions on Sky Sports 1, so I am going to watch the Spurs v Liverpool again then Night of Champions. Smile
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Keanoo Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:40 am

Since it's free I'll stay up, will be switching between this and the American Football though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:49 am

It's free? Surprised Damn it, i got school tomorrow, 3 free periods to start with though, so i might stay up.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:54 am

Free? What channel? WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 17 688105
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:55 am

Cam wrote:It's free? Surprised Damn it, i got school tomorrow, 3 free periods to start with though, so i might stay up.

Same here. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:55 am

I'm assuming sky sports, mate Wink
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:55 am

Its on SkySports.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:02 am

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 17 214775

I'm not usually one to stay up beyond 3. Might have to forgo the thought.

Edit- Starts at 1. So I could manage.
    easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

Post by easley91 Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:12 am

Sky Sports 1 at 1am. Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:56 am

I only want to see CM Punk vs Triple H.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:58 am

I want to see Kevin Nash as he interrupts the match and Jack-knife power bombs CM Punk.

Horrible how predictable it is considering it involves Punk.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:02 am

Don't you think that Triple H will have to resign shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:06 am

Not going to happen. They are going to extend this feud, and in time Punk's constant promo's denouncing the institution will become stale.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:42 am

Nash wont come out I reckon, it's too predictable. There is so many other ways it could go.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:52 am

James wrote:Nash wont come out I reckon, it's too predictable. There is so many other ways it could go.

The PG era is reknowned for being predictable. Maybe this new Era has actually begun, whatever its called.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:56 am

Is this 'Reality Era' an actual thing or is just a thing that people are calling it?

I doubt Nash will come out, although I can't see Punk or HHH winning cleanly, something will happen..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:01 am

Whatever happens, the feud will not end with this.

On another note, I hope they nail the build-up to the Survivor Series. Because Punk and Dwayne shouldn't team up with Cena for any old reason.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:03 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:Whatever happens, the feud will not end with this.

On another note, I hope they nail the build-up to the Survivor Series. Because Punk and Dwayne shouldn't team up with Cena for any old reason.

What? shifty
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:05 am

Spoiler:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:07 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    David De Great
    David De Great

Supports : Manchester United

Post by David De Great Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:38 am

does anyone recon Kevin Nash will make an appearance at night of champions?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:33 pm