Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+28
The Maestro
Virus
SophisticatedBeggar
Harrold
Novi
Bushido
Phadunkin Donuts
Childish Logic
TheRangersFan
Lux
Bye_Ya
JK
I2eds_AVA
bcfcben
Mal
Paulinho
iSamuel
Mekuto
Rizzlekid16
ResurrectionRooney
Kuled
Jorlung
Samuel-x
Mouse
Jeff
El_indian
Clark
Cameron.
32 posters

The Walking Dead Chat Thread

iSamuel
    iSamuel

Supports : Chelsea.

The Walking Dead Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Walking Dead Chat Thread

Post by iSamuel Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:54 am

Ché Guayaba wrote:I'll eat my hat if this goes to 7 seasons. Laughing

It's going to get cancelled eventually, it's too good to last long.

We live in a society with short attention spans. This show is already too much "Talking Dead" for a lot of people.

My favorite thing about this show is character development and I think this is what this show does well(despite some plot holes) I really hope it doesn't turn into your typical zombie flick. I like those zombie flicks too but I like this because it's different.

Hope, I'm wrong of course.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:05 am

Lu❣s Suarez wrote:Character Development Che? It's nonexistent for this series....
    No it's not,
    Spoiler:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:09 am

So you are saying they all developed into shit characters nobody likes? Laughing

fair enough, it makes sense.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:12 am

Anti Hero is always great.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:13 am

Usually great. It could've been executed much better in this series.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:22 am

Just because you don't like the character they've developed into it doesn't mean there has been no character development Polska. -_-

Although in my opinion a character you don't like is just as valuable as one you do like.
    Spoiler:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:32 am

I just want that kid dead.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:38 am

Why must you insist in destroying the series?
    Paulinho
    Paulinho

Formerly known as : psyroukis
    Supports : Arsenal

Post by Paulinho Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:45 am

Just finished the last episode. Can't fucking wait.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:12 am

Ché Guayaba wrote:
    Lu❣️s Suarez wrote:Character Development Che? It's nonexistent for this series....
    No it's not,
    Spoiler:

rofl
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:34 am

Ché Guayaba wrote:
    Lu❣s Suarez wrote:Character Development Che? It's nonexistent for this series....
    No it's not,
    Spoiler:
    Groce. The Walking Dead Chat Thread - Page 11 4040064339
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:01 am

Spoiler:
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:55 pm

If I get the books am I ok to start at Book 3 after seeing the series, I know there is some stuff missing like Daryll and Merle but I know what is and isn't there pretty much.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Post by Mouse Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:42 am

Season three spoiler

Spoiler:
    iSamuel
    iSamuel

Supports : Chelsea.

Post by iSamuel Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:31 am

New wepisodes have been confirmed during the wait for S3.
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:46 pm

Spoiler:
    rofl

Does anyone know when season 3 starts?
    Paulinho
    Paulinho

Formerly known as : psyroukis

Post by Paulinho Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:20 pm

Jorlung wrote:
    Spoiler:
    The Walking Dead Chat Thread - Page 11 70955

Does anyone know when season 3 starts?

The Walking Dead Chat Thread - Page 11 70955 The Walking Dead Chat Thread - Page 11 70955 The Walking Dead Chat Thread - Page 11 70955 The Walking Dead Chat Thread - Page 11 70955
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:30 pm

Fuck amazing show.

Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:16 am

Not going to read shit in here[spoilers im sure].. but for the past 2 days there has been a 2 season marathon of this show.. preparing people for the season 3.

I've watched S1E1 all the way to S2E7, will finish the rest tonight as it plays. [currently on S2E7]

Love this show, definitely.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Post by Mouse Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:50 am

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:02 am

Can't fucking wait!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:56 am

echem
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:56 am

When does season 3 start?

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:15 pm

14th of October I think.
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:27 pm

Anybody read the comics? I can see them not showing a lot of the governors bits.....they're extremely fucked up. Sad

Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:18 am

The Walking Dead Chat Thread - Page 11 183252_534032496622913_1628932139_n

eek
    Novi
    Novi

Post by Novi Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:06 pm

Thats from the Halloween maze I think.
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:26 am

Finished both seasons.. ready for season 3.

Spoiler:
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:59 am

Drew wrote:Finished both seasons.. ready for season 3.

Spoiler:

...hence the name....The Walking Dead. The Walking Dead Chat Thread - Page 11 3925848005
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:43 am

It is well known that instead of starting with Rick talking into his walkie-talkie and then the group being pretty much already out of Atlanta, the original plan for The Walking Dead’s season 2 premiere was to pick up just seconds after the CDC was blown to bits in the season 1 finale. I was on set playing the part of a zombie for an intense sequence in which Shane’s car breaks down just a few blocks away from the explosion, leaving him isolated from the group and having to fight off and outrun an army of the undead before finally being rescued by the group in the RV. But what happened after that?

More of the story will be revealed when The Walking Dead: The Complete Second Season DVD and Blu-ray sets are released on August 28. And you can get your first taste right here. In this exclusive clip following Shane’s rescue, we see the survivors trying to seek shelter with some familiar faces from season 1— Guillermo and the Vatos. But when Rick and Co. arrive back at the nursing home where Glenn was once held hostage, well…the people they find there are not people at all, setting off a frenzied attack. Click on the video player below to see for yourself.

And to see what happens when they go inside the building, as well as to hear showrunner Glen Mazzara’s very candid commentary on why the entire escape from Atlanta storyline was cut, check out the set when it is released on August 28. (I recommend the Limited Edition Blu-ray that comes in a zombie head with removable screwdriver that can be plunged repeatedly into the ghoul’s left eye socket.) And for more Walking Dead news and views, follow me on Twitter @DaltonRoss.

I would have preferred this as the start, then the next episode the Highway, herd scene. Two great episodes back to back would have been great.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:36 am