WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

    Share
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

    Post by Guest on Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:39 am

    It's more active when it's actually on or after something has actually happened Laughing
    avatar
    CM Monk
     
     

    Posts : 543

    Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

    Post by CM Monk on Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:42 am

    Should be quite active tonight then. Don't usually watch Smackdown, might make an exception though Razz
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

    Post by Guest on Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:45 am

    I don't really like Smackdown, I only like Sheamus from there. shifty

    RAW seems to be the most popular one on the forum though. Razz
    avatar
    CoVkId01
     
     

    Posts : 2689
    Age : 22

    Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

    Post by CoVkId01 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:46 am

    yeah, it's been pretty slow in here since Nash came back.

    It goes as quick as a match thread for a PPV though Laughing

    It looks like Bill Goldberg has finally come out of retirement to, “Rumble in the Jungle!”

    Bill Goldberg won’t be alone as Chris Jericho, Batista, Ric Flair, Kurt Angle, MVP, Shelton Benjamin, Matt Hardy and Shawn Daivari will be joining him as well.

    Following was reported by Sescoops.com (via source Wrestling Observer Newsletter)-

    “Former WWE and WCW superstar Bill Goldberg has been teasing that he’ll be returning to the ring later this year – and it appears Goldberg’s return will take place in the African Congo.

    Need to watch that when it comes online eek2
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

    Post by Guest on Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:46 am

    To be fair, I think alot of us have already watched Smackdown online.


    But for Raw there is a few of us that stay up and watch it live and for PPVs there is always people up watching it.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

    Post by Guest on Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:48 am

    CoVkId01 wrote:yeah, it's been pretty slow in here since Nash came back.

    It goes as quick as a match thread for a PPV though Laughing

    It looks like Bill Goldberg has finally come out of retirement to, “Rumble in the Jungle!”

    Bill Goldberg won’t be alone as Chris Jericho, Batista, Ric Flair, Kurt Angle, MVP, Shelton Benjamin, Matt Hardy and Shawn Daivari will be joining him as well.

    Following was reported by Sescoops.com (via source Wrestling Observer Newsletter)-

    “Former WWE and WCW superstar Bill Goldberg has been teasing that he’ll be returning to the ring later this year – and it appears Goldberg’s return will take place in the African Congo.

    Need to watch that when it comes online eek2

    Is 'Rumble in the Jungle' a PPV? Neutral And I used to love Goldberg! Very Happy
    avatar
    CM Monk
     
     

    Posts : 543

    Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

    Post by CM Monk on Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:49 am

    Last time i watched Smackdown: The feud between Cody Rhodes and Mysterio.

    What's happening in it these days?
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

    Post by Guest on Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:50 am

    CM Monk wrote:Last time i watched Smackdown: The feud between Cody Rhodes and Mysterio.

    What's happening in it these days?


    Spoiler:
    Mark Henry is basically raping everyone shifty
    avatar
    CM Monk
     
     

    Posts : 543

    Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

    Post by CM Monk on Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:51 am

    CoVkId01 wrote:yeah, it's been pretty slow in here since Nash came back.

    It goes as quick as a match thread for a PPV though Laughing

    It looks like Bill Goldberg has finally come out of retirement to, “Rumble in the Jungle!”

    Bill Goldberg won’t be alone as Chris Jericho, Batista, Ric Flair, Kurt Angle, MVP, Shelton Benjamin, Matt Hardy and Shawn Daivari will be joining him as well.

    Following was reported by Sescoops.com (via source Wrestling Observer Newsletter)-

    “Former WWE and WCW superstar Bill Goldberg has been teasing that he’ll be returning to the ring later this year – and it appears Goldberg’s return will take place in the African Congo.

    Need to watch that when it comes online eek2

    Wait.. isn't Kurt Angle, Ric Flair and Matt Hardy in TNA?
    avatar
    CoVkId01
     
     

    Posts : 2689
    Age : 22

    Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

    Post by CoVkId01 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:52 am

    Cam wrote:
    CoVkId01 wrote:yeah, it's been pretty slow in here since Nash came back.

    It goes as quick as a match thread for a PPV though Laughing

    It looks like Bill Goldberg has finally come out of retirement to, “Rumble in the Jungle!”

    Bill Goldberg won’t be alone as Chris Jericho, Batista, Ric Flair, Kurt Angle, MVP, Shelton Benjamin, Matt Hardy and Shawn Daivari will be joining him as well.

    Following was reported by Sescoops.com (via source Wrestling Observer Newsletter)-

    “Former WWE and WCW superstar Bill Goldberg has been teasing that he’ll be returning to the ring later this year – and it appears Goldberg’s return will take place in the African Congo.

    Need to watch that when it comes online eek2

    Is 'Rumble in the Jungle' a PPV? Neutral And I used to love Goldberg! Very Happy

    No, just a charity event thing in Africa, should be good seeing Batista, Y2J and Goldberg again Smile

    ---

    Monk - I hardly watch SD either, just enough so I can watch the PPV and know what's going on Very Happy

    Mark Henry is taking out everybody, Randy is the WHC, Cody is the IC champ and Barrett & Bryan are having some good matches.
    avatar
    VivaRonaldoLAD
     
     

    Posts : 14745
    Location : United Road.
    Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

    Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

    Post by VivaRonaldoLAD on Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:53 am

    James wrote:To be fair, I think alot of us have already watched Smackdown online.


    But for Raw there is a few of us that stay up and watch it live and for PPVs there is always people up watching it.

    You left me and Cam for Summerslam Suspect Laughing
    avatar
    CM Monk
     
     

    Posts : 543

    Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

    Post by CM Monk on Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:55 am

    CoVkId01 wrote:
    Cam wrote:
    CoVkId01 wrote:yeah, it's been pretty slow in here since Nash came back.

    It goes as quick as a match thread for a PPV though Laughing

    It looks like Bill Goldberg has finally come out of retirement to, “Rumble in the Jungle!”

    Bill Goldberg won’t be alone as Chris Jericho, Batista, Ric Flair, Kurt Angle, MVP, Shelton Benjamin, Matt Hardy and Shawn Daivari will be joining him as well.

    Following was reported by Sescoops.com (via source Wrestling Observer Newsletter)-

    “Former WWE and WCW superstar Bill Goldberg has been teasing that he’ll be returning to the ring later this year – and it appears Goldberg’s return will take place in the African Congo.

    Need to watch that when it comes online eek2

    Is 'Rumble in the Jungle' a PPV? Neutral And I used to love Goldberg! Very Happy

    No, just a charity event thing in Africa, should be good seeing Batista, Y2J and Goldberg again Smile

    ---

    Monk - I hardly watch SD either, just enough so I can watch the PPV and know what's going on Very Happy

    Mark Henry is taking out everybody, Randy is the WHC, Cody is the IC champ and Barrett & Bryan are having some good matches.

    So basically Randy Orton = John Cena?
    avatar
    CoVkId01
     
     

    Posts : 2689
    Age : 22

    Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

    Post by CoVkId01 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:56 am

    CM Monk wrote:
    CoVkId01 wrote:
    Cam wrote:
    CoVkId01 wrote:yeah, it's been pretty slow in here since Nash came back.

    It goes as quick as a match thread for a PPV though Laughing

    It looks like Bill Goldberg has finally come out of retirement to, “Rumble in the Jungle!”

    Bill Goldberg won’t be alone as Chris Jericho, Batista, Ric Flair, Kurt Angle, MVP, Shelton Benjamin, Matt Hardy and Shawn Daivari will be joining him as well.

    Following was reported by Sescoops.com (via source Wrestling Observer Newsletter)-

    “Former WWE and WCW superstar Bill Goldberg has been teasing that he’ll be returning to the ring later this year – and it appears Goldberg’s return will take place in the African Congo.

    Need to watch that when it comes online eek2

    Is 'Rumble in the Jungle' a PPV? Neutral And I used to love Goldberg! Very Happy

    No, just a charity event thing in Africa, should be good seeing Batista, Y2J and Goldberg again Smile

    ---

    Monk - I hardly watch SD either, just enough so I can watch the PPV and know what's going on Very Happy

    Mark Henry is taking out everybody, Randy is the WHC, Cody is the IC champ and Barrett & Bryan are having some good matches.

    So basically Randy Orton = John Cena?

    Yep Sad
    avatar
    VivaRonaldoLAD
     
     

    Posts : 14745
    Location : United Road.
    Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

    Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

    Post by VivaRonaldoLAD on Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:00 am

    Super Cena and Super Orton to tha rescueeeeeeee
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

    Post by Guest on Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:01 am

    Have we entered the reality era yet, or are we entering it?
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

    Post by Guest on Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:03 am

    What's the reality era? shifty
    avatar
    VivaRonaldoLAD
     
     

    Posts : 14745
    Location : United Road.
    Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

    Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

    Post by VivaRonaldoLAD on Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:04 am

    Cam wrote:What's the reality era? shifty

    THE CM PUNK Era.
    avatar
    easley91
     
     

    Posts : 4463
    Age : 26
    Location : Crawley
    Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

    Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

    Post by easley91 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:06 am

    James wrote:WWE is probably the 2nd most discussed sport on this forum. Razz

    If this wasn't a football forum it would be a WWE forum. Laughing

    Love the sig! I laughed so hard at that text!
    avatar
    CM Monk
     
     

    Posts : 543

    Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

    Post by CM Monk on Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:07 am

    VivaRonaldo wrote:
    Cam wrote:What's the reality era? shifty

    THE CM PUNK Era.

    The Straight Edge Era Very Happy - The Best
    avatar
    CM Monk
     
     

    Posts : 543

    Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

    Post by CM Monk on Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:08 am

    easley91 wrote:
    James wrote:WWE is probably the 2nd most discussed sport on this forum. Razz

    If this wasn't a football forum it would be a WWE forum. Laughing

    Love the sig! I laughed so hard at that text!

    Yeah, i wonder where he got it Wink
    avatar
    easley91
     
     

    Posts : 4463
    Age : 26
    Location : Crawley
    Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

    Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

    Post by easley91 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:14 am

    The reality era is the era we're in now. It will feature backstage stuff within story (Punk and Nash's promo is a good example of that).

    That Rumble in the Jungle should be good by the sounds of it, hope Flair doesn't wrestle though and only manages/does a promo. Anybody know when it is and whether it'll be streamed online at any point?
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

    Post by Guest on Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:20 am

    Nash was so shit with Punk Laughing
    avatar
    CoVkId01
     
     

    Posts : 2689
    Age : 22

    Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

    Post by CoVkId01 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:22 am

    easley91 wrote:The reality era is the era we're in now. It will feature backstage stuff within story (Punk and Nash's promo is a good example of that).

    That Rumble in the Jungle should be good by the sounds of it, hope Flair doesn't wrestle though and only manages/does a promo. Anybody know when it is and whether it'll be streamed online at any point?

    Not sure about streaming, but I'm 99% sure there will be vids online.

    It's in October from what I've read.
    avatar
    CM Monk
     
     

    Posts : 543

    Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

    Post by CM Monk on Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:23 am

    James wrote:Nash was so shit with Punk Laughing

    I think the only thing he said was the bit about himself and Scott Hall in '96. Then was protected by a bunch of Security guards.
    avatar
    CoVkId01
     
     

    Posts : 2689
    Age : 22

    Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

    Post by CoVkId01 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:27 am



    We need the Cruiserweight belt back Sad
    avatar
    easley91
     
     

    Posts : 4463
    Age : 26
    Location : Crawley
    Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

    Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

    Post by easley91 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:29 am

    CoVkId01 wrote:
    easley91 wrote:The reality era is the era we're in now. It will feature backstage stuff within story (Punk and Nash's promo is a good example of that).

    That Rumble in the Jungle should be good by the sounds of it, hope Flair doesn't wrestle though and only manages/does a promo. Anybody know when it is and whether it'll be streamed online at any point?

    Not sure about streaming, but I'm 99% sure there will be vids online.

    It's in October from what I've read.

    Cheers. I'm really looking forward to it, and would like to know the card as well. But I doubt that's been arranged yet! Interesting to see so many former WWE guys doing it. Triple H will see it and try to resign Shelton and other I reckon.
    avatar
    CM Monk
     
     

    Posts : 543

    Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

    Post by CM Monk on Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:33 am

    easley91 wrote:
    CoVkId01 wrote:
    easley91 wrote:The reality era is the era we're in now. It will feature backstage stuff within story (Punk and Nash's promo is a good example of that).

    That Rumble in the Jungle should be good by the sounds of it, hope Flair doesn't wrestle though and only manages/does a promo. Anybody know when it is and whether it'll be streamed online at any point?

    Not sure about streaming, but I'm 99% sure there will be vids online.

    It's in October from what I've read.

    Cheers. I'm really looking forward to it, and would like to know the card as well. But I doubt that's been arranged yet! Interesting to see so many former WWE guys doing it. Triple H will see it and try to resign Shelton and other I reckon.

    Wonder if Brock Lesnar's doing it think
    avatar
    CoVkId01
     
     

    Posts : 2689
    Age : 22

    Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

    Post by CoVkId01 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:33 am

    Doubt Dana would let him go anywhere near that Laughing
    avatar
    CM Monk
     
     

    Posts : 543

    Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

    Post by CM Monk on Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:36 am

    CoVkId01 wrote:Doubt Dana would let him go anywhere near that Laughing

    ? Sorry. Don't watch UFC. If that's what your comment was related to.
    avatar
    CoVkId01
     
     

    Posts : 2689
    Age : 22

    Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

    Post by CoVkId01 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:38 am

    CM Monk wrote:
    CoVkId01 wrote:Doubt Dana would let him go anywhere near that Laughing

    ? Sorry. Don't watch UFC. If that's what your comment was related to.

    Dana White is the president of the UFC, so I doubt he would let Brock risk injury by competing in a wrestling match while he is still under contract with him.

    Sponsored content

    Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:48 am