Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
Sean
BigAndy9
Fanatic
Steadman
Clark
VivaRonaldoLAD
ResurrectionRooney
LeBron
Jordan Henderchip
El Jefe
ShakerMatty
Marvin
easley91
Demoz
CoVkId01
SBSP
Keanoo
21 posters

WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Anonymous

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 33 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:39 am

It's more active when it's actually on or after something has actually happened Laughing
    CM Monk
    CM Monk

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 33 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by CM Monk Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:42 am

Should be quite active tonight then. Don't usually watch Smackdown, might make an exception though Razz
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:45 am

I don't really like Smackdown, I only like Sheamus from there. shifty

RAW seems to be the most popular one on the forum though. Razz
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:46 am

yeah, it's been pretty slow in here since Nash came back.

It goes as quick as a match thread for a PPV though Laughing

It looks like Bill Goldberg has finally come out of retirement to, “Rumble in the Jungle!”

Bill Goldberg won’t be alone as Chris Jericho, Batista, Ric Flair, Kurt Angle, MVP, Shelton Benjamin, Matt Hardy and Shawn Daivari will be joining him as well.

Following was reported by Sescoops.com (via source Wrestling Observer Newsletter)-

“Former WWE and WCW superstar Bill Goldberg has been teasing that he’ll be returning to the ring later this year – and it appears Goldberg’s return will take place in the African Congo.

Need to watch that when it comes online eek2
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:46 am

To be fair, I think alot of us have already watched Smackdown online.

But for Raw there is a few of us that stay up and watch it live and for PPVs there is always people up watching it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:48 am

CoVkId01 wrote:yeah, it's been pretty slow in here since Nash came back.

It looks like Bill Goldberg has finally come out of retirement to, “Rumble in the Jungle!”

Bill Goldberg won’t be alone as Chris Jericho, Batista, Ric Flair, Kurt Angle, MVP, Shelton Benjamin, Matt Hardy and Shawn Daivari will be joining him as well.

Following was reported by Sescoops.com (via source Wrestling Observer Newsletter)-

“Former WWE and WCW superstar Bill Goldberg has been teasing that he’ll be returning to the ring later this year – and it appears Goldberg’s return will take place in the African Congo.

Is 'Rumble in the Jungle' a PPV? Neutral And I used to love Goldberg! Very Happy
    CM Monk
    CM Monk

Post by CM Monk Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:49 am

Last time i watched Smackdown: The feud between Cody Rhodes and Mysterio.

What's happening in it these days?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:50 am

CM Monk wrote:Last time i watched Smackdown: The feud between Cody Rhodes and Mysterio.

What's happening in it these days?

Spoiler:
    CM Monk
    CM Monk

Post by CM Monk Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:51 am

Wait.. isn't Kurt Angle, Ric Flair and Matt Hardy in TNA?
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:52 am

Cam wrote:

Is 'Rumble in the Jungle' a PPV? Neutral And I used to love Goldberg! Very Happy

No, just a charity event thing in Africa, should be good seeing Batista, Y2J and Goldberg again Smile

---

Monk - I hardly watch SD either, just enough so I can watch the PPV and know what's going on Very Happy

Mark Henry is taking out everybody, Randy is the WHC, Cody is the IC champ and Barrett & Bryan are having some good matches.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:53 am

James wrote:To be fair, I think alot of us have already watched Smackdown online.

But for Raw there is a few of us that stay up and watch it live and for PPVs there is always people up watching it.

You left me and Cam for Summerslam Suspect Laughing
    CM Monk
    CM Monk

Post by CM Monk Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:55 am

CoVkId01 wrote:
    Cam wrote:

No, just a charity event thing in Africa, should be good seeing Batista, Y2J and Goldberg again Smile

---

Monk - I hardly watch SD either, just enough so I can watch the PPV and know what's going on Very Happy

Mark Henry is taking out everybody, Randy is the WHC, Cody is the IC champ and Barrett & Bryan are having some good matches.

So basically Randy Orton = John Cena?
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:56 am

CM Monk wrote:
    CoVkId01 wrote:
    Cam wrote:

---

So basically Randy Orton = John Cena?

Yep Sad
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:00 am

Super Cena and Super Orton to tha rescueeeeeeee
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:01 am

Have we entered the reality era yet, or are we entering it?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:03 am

What's the reality era? shifty
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:04 am

Cam wrote:What's the reality era? shifty

THE CM PUNK Era.
    easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

Post by easley91 Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:06 am

James wrote:WWE is probably the 2nd most discussed sport on this forum. Razz

If this wasn't a football forum it would be a WWE forum. Laughing

Love the sig! I laughed so hard at that text! WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 33 70955
    CM Monk
    CM Monk

Post by CM Monk Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:07 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:
    Cam wrote:What's the reality era? shifty

THE CM PUNK Era.

The Straight Edge Era Very Happy - The Best
    CM Monk
    CM Monk

Post by CM Monk Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:08 am

easley91 wrote:
    James wrote:WWE is probably the 2nd most discussed sport on this forum. Razz

If this wasn't a football forum it would be a WWE forum. Laughing

Love the sig! I laughed so hard at that text! WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 33 70955

Yeah, i wonder where he got it Wink
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:14 am

The reality era is the era we're in now. It will feature backstage stuff within story (Punk and Nash's promo is a good example of that).

That Rumble in the Jungle should be good by the sounds of it, hope Flair doesn't wrestle though and only manages/does a promo. Anybody know when it is and whether it'll be streamed online at any point?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:20 am

Nash was so shit with Punk Laughing
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:22 am

easley91 wrote:The reality era is the era we're in now. It will feature backstage stuff within story (Punk and Nash's promo is a good example of that).

That Rumble in the Jungle should be good by the sounds of it, hope Flair doesn't wrestle though and only manages/does a promo. Anybody know when it is and whether it'll be streamed online at any point?

Not sure about streaming, but I'm 99% sure there will be vids online.

It's in October from what I've read.
    CM Monk
    CM Monk

Post by CM Monk Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:23 am

James wrote:Nash was so shit with Punk Laughing

I think the only thing he said was the bit about himself and Scott Hall in '96. Then was protected by a bunch of Security guards.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:27 am

We need the Cruiserweight belt back Sad
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:29 am

CoVkId01 wrote:
    easley91 wrote:The reality era is the era we're in now. It will feature backstage stuff within story (Punk and Nash's promo is a good example of that).

Cheers. I'm really looking forward to it, and would like to know the card as well. But I doubt that's been arranged yet! Interesting to see so many former WWE guys doing it. Triple H will see it and try to resign Shelton and other I reckon.
    CM Monk
    CM Monk

Post by CM Monk Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:33 am

easley91 wrote:
    CoVkId01 wrote:

Cheers. I'm really looking forward to it, and would like to know the card as well. But I doubt that's been arranged yet! Interesting to see so many former WWE guys doing it. Triple H will see it and try to resign Shelton and other I reckon.

Wonder if Brock Lesnar's doing it think
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:33 am

Doubt Dana would let him go anywhere near that Laughing
    CM Monk
    CM Monk

Post by CM Monk Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:36 am

CoVkId01 wrote:Doubt Dana would let him go anywhere near that Laughing

? Sorry. Don't watch UFC. If that's what your comment was related to.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:38 am

CM Monk wrote:
    CoVkId01 wrote:Doubt Dana would let him go anywhere near that Laughing

? Sorry. Don't watch UFC. If that's what your comment was related to.

Dana White is the president of the UFC, so I doubt he would let Brock risk injury by competing in a wrestling match while he is still under contract with him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:40 pm