Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
Sean
BigAndy9
Fanatic
Steadman
Clark
VivaRonaldoLAD
ResurrectionRooney
LeBron
Jordan Henderchip
El Jefe
ShakerMatty
Marvin
easley91
Demoz
CoVkId01
SBSP
Keanoo
21 posters

WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 31 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by CoVkId01 Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:25 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:
    CoVkId01 wrote:Although it's pretty obvious, that needs to be in a spoiler, Viva Smile

Whatever do you mean think

I must of just been seeing things Mischief
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 31 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:27 am

CoVkId01 wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:
    CoVkId01 wrote:Although it's pretty obvious, that needs to be in a spoiler, Viva Smile

See you already knew the answer which is why you couldnt see the spoiler part. shifty
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:44 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:
    CoVkId01 wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:

See you already knew the answer which is why you couldnt see the spoiler part. shifty

I didn't know it actually, just a genius smug

Spoiler:
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:46 am

CoVkId01 wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:
    CoVkId01 wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:

I didn't know it actually, just a genius smug

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Btw if you dont wanna know about SD, dont open Spoilers. Very Happy
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:51 am

Spoiler:
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:52 am

CoVkId01 wrote:
    Spoiler:

yeah suppose your right, first time hes ever got a push this big Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:56 am

Spoiler:
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:57 am

Cam wrote:
    Spoiler:

yeah he kinda deserves it now.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:14 am

Am I the only that wasn't really interested in the Christian Randy Orton thing? shifty
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:15 am

at the start I was, they kinda dragged it out.. Summerslam match was good though.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:19 am

For fuck's sake man, putting what you did in the first post, the theme tune, was bad enough. Either use spoiler tags or wait until it's actually broadcast before making these stupidly obvious hints thinking you're being clever, you prick.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:20 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:For fuck's sake man, putting what you did in the first post, the theme tune, was bad enough. Either use spoiler tags or wait until it's actually broadcast before making these stupidly obvious hints thinking you're being clever, you prick.

BOO FUCKIN HOO
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:23 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:For fuck's sake man, putting what you did in the first post, the theme tune, was bad enough. Either use spoiler tags or wait until it's actually broadcast before making these stupidly obvious hints thinking you're being clever, you prick.

BOO FUCKIN HOO

Boo hoo all you like, it's really fucking out of order what you did.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:26 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:

BOO FUCKIN HOO

Boo hoo all you like, it's really fucking out of order what you did.

Sue me. neu shades
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:14 am

I didn't think Smackdown was done till Thursday nights and then they show it on Fridays hence Friday night Smackdown.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:17 am

James wrote:I didn't think Smackdown was done till Thursday nights and then they show it on Fridays hence Friday night Smackdown.

nah they tape it on tuesday so it gives them the rest of the week to do the house shows etc.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:19 am

I like how you post in here, and talk shit about the forum on EA
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:20 am

Cam wrote:I like how you post in here, and talk shit about the forum on EA

huh?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:24 am

Most of the time they talk sh1t mate, they just start insulting you when they have nothing to say.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:25 am

Cam wrote:

Most of the time they talk sh1t mate, they just start insulting you when they have nothing to say.

I was talking about the two Chelsea fans who I have had arguments with myself.
    I get on with the majority here.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:41 am

I'm watching you. Neutral
    BigAndy9
    BigAndy9

Supports : Definatly not Andy Carroll

Post by BigAndy9 Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:42 am

VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:43 am

Cam wrote:I'm watching you. Neutral

Check the Chelsea thread now, you will see why I dont get on with them Laughing
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:43 am

BigAndy9 wrote:

I responded to RR already, so needlessly quoting his post is pointlees.

BOO FUCKIN HOO
    easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

Post by easley91 Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:45 pm

VivaRonaldo wrote:
    BigAndy9 wrote:

BOO FUCKIN HOO

You do know there are people who enjoy being surprised and don't want to know spoilers? Luckily I skimmed through everything on the previous page and didn't read much so I don't know who the no.1 contender is. If you want to spoil it for yourself do so, but please for fuck sake don't ruin it for people who want to be surprised and watch it as it goes on TV. I'm not just talking about you, but there are others and I hate it. I don't like spoilers anymore and I find I enjoy the product more when I don't know what happens in advance.

This is directly to you though: 'BOO FUCKIN HOO' Are you an idiot who can't come up with a better response than that? Let me guess you'll quote me next and say the same thing.
    easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

Post by easley91 Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:47 pm

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 31 2mzzmtg

"I love you, You love me, Randy hit the DDT, with a great big punt and an RKO on you, no chance you'll kick out at 2."
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:38 pm

Laughing
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:22 am

easley91 wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:
    BigAndy9 wrote:

BOO FUCKIN HOO

You do know there are people who enjoy being surprised and don't want to know spoilers? Luckily I skimmed through everything on the previous page and didn't read much so I don't know who the no.1 contender is. If you want to spoil it for yourself do so, but please for fuck sake don't ruin it for people who want to be surprised and watch it as it goes on TV. I'm not just talking about you, but there are others and I hate it. I don't like spoilers anymore and I find I enjoy the product more when I don't know what happens in advance.

This is directly to you though: 'BOO FUCKIN HOO' Are you an idiot who can't come up with a better response than that? Let me guess you'll quote me next and say the same thing.

I went back and put everything in spoiler brackets and forgot about the theme song bit, and no I wont say 'BOO FUCKIN HOO' to you because I get on with you compared to the other two cocks.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:08 am

easley91 wrote:You do know there are people who enjoy being surprised and don't want to know spoilers? Luckily I skimmed through everything on the previous page and didn't read much so I don't know who the no.1 contender is. If you want to spoil it for yourself do so, but please for fuck sake don't ruin it for people who want to be surprised and watch it as it goes on TV. I'm not just talking about you, but there are others and I hate it. I don't like spoilers anymore and I find I enjoy the product more when I don't know what happens in advance.

I don't think there's anything wrong with putting spoilers in a spoiler tag think

easley91 wrote:WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 31 2mzzmtg

"I love you, You love me, Randy hit the DDT, with a great big punt and an RKO on you, no chance you'll kick out at 2."

That one picture makes me like Orton more Laughing
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:13 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:
    easley91 wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:
    BigAndy9 wrote:

BOO FUCKIN HOO

I went back and put everything in spoiler brackets and forgot about the theme song bit, and no I wont say 'BOO FUCKIN HOO' to you because I get on with you compared to the other two cocks.

Maybe the reason I don't get on with you is that you behave like an inconsiderate bastard, did you think about that?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:03 am