Boxing

    Share
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Boxing

    Post by Guest on Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:28 am

    It is.
    avatar
    CoVkId01
     
     

    Posts : 2689
    Age : 22

    Re: Boxing

    Post by CoVkId01 on Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:40 am

    David Haye making up excuses already Rolling Eyes

    As much as I love you Adam, admit that you got it wrong today.
    avatar
    CoVkId01
     
     

    Posts : 2689
    Age : 22

    Re: Boxing

    Post by CoVkId01 on Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:24 am



    What a first round KO clap

    Gumshield out and everything eek
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Boxing

    Post by Guest on Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:26 am

    not worthy
    avatar
    dena
     
     

    Posts : 18688
    Age : 28
    Location : only place to find base heads and hot women

    Re: Boxing

    Post by dena on Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:53 am

    So did Haye lose?
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Boxing

    Post by Guest on Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:58 am

    Yes. Got fucked.
    avatar
    dena
     
     

    Posts : 18688
    Age : 28
    Location : only place to find base heads and hot women

    Re: Boxing

    Post by dena on Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:59 am

    Ah, typical British.




























    Dry Smile
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Boxing

    Post by Guest on Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:45 pm

    In 1999 the scheduled fight between Puerto Rico's Jose Lopez and Mexico's Alejandro Montiel for the vacant WBO title was canceled last minute because Alenjadro Montiel was suffering from a stomach illness(terrible diarrhea) the fans were getting rowdy and demanding their money back, but it just so happened that Mexico's Isidro Garcia was sitting among the spectators enjoying a doughnut. The promoters had the crazy idea of offering Garcia the chance to fight. He agreed. Of course not bringing any of his own equipment he had to borrow Alejandro Montiel's equipment, including his trunks, mouth piece and athletic cup.

    He won the fight. He even managed to defend his title once against Argentina's Jose Rafael Sosa. Ironically he lost the title to Alejandro Montiel's brother, Fernando Montiel.

    / Fun fact. shifty
    avatar
    CoVkId01
     
     

    Posts : 2689
    Age : 22

    Re: Boxing

    Post by CoVkId01 on Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:42 am

    dena wrote:Ah, typical British.




























    Dry Smile

    True, wearing the England shirt to the ring really fucked him up, he was never going to box with any pride then Sad

    Ché Guayaba wrote:In 1999 the scheduled fight between Puerto Rico's Jose Lopez and Mexico's Alejandro Montiel for the vacant WBO title was canceled last minute because Alenjadro Montiel was suffering from a stomach illness(terrible diarrhea) the fans were getting rowdy and demanding their money back, but it just so happened that Mexico's Isidro Garcia was sitting among the spectators enjoying a doughnut. The promoters had the crazy idea of offering Garcia the chance to fight. He agreed. Of course not bringing any of his own equipment he had to borrow Alejandro Montiel's equipment, including his trunks, mouth piece and athletic cup.

    He won the fight. He even managed to defend his title once against Argentina's Jose Rafael Sosa. Ironically he lost the title to Alejandro Montiel's brother, Fernando Montiel.

    / Fun fact. shifty

    Laughing

    I could imagine the Klitschko's pulling something like that.
    avatar
    CoVkId01
     
     

    Posts : 2689
    Age : 22

    Re: Boxing

    Post by CoVkId01 on Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:41 am

    Haye says he would delay his retirement for a rematch yippee

    Really disappointed with the fight, and even more pissed off with all his excuses, but 31 is too early...if you're not on top.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Boxing

    Post by Guest on Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:02 am

    He should fight Vitali...and get knocked out this time smug
    avatar
    CoVkId01
     
     

    Posts : 2689
    Age : 22

    Re: Boxing

    Post by CoVkId01 on Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:24 am

    Ricky Hatton retires from boxing.

    So much more respect for him, somebody who went over to America and fought the very best. Than Joe Calzaghe who ducked the top fights to keep his undefeated record Rolling Eyes

    Hatton clap
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Boxing

    Post by Guest on Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:56 am




    Laughing
    avatar
    CoVkId01
     
     

    Posts : 2689
    Age : 22

    Re: Boxing

    Post by CoVkId01 on Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:56 am

    Forest wrote:


    Laughing

    His face for the third picture Laughing
    avatar
    CoVkId01
     
     

    Posts : 2689
    Age : 22

    Re: Boxing

    Post by CoVkId01 on Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:32 am

    Big night of boxing tonight on SS1 (live now) eek2

    Tony Bellew v Ovill McKenzie II
    Frankie Gavin v former footballer Curtis Woodhouse
    Ricky Burns v Nicky Cook (WBO super-featherweight)
    John Murray v Kevin Mitchell (European lightweight)

    cheers
    avatar
    CoVkId01
     
     

    Posts : 2689
    Age : 22

    Re: Boxing

    Post by CoVkId01 on Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:37 am

    Should of been stopped earlier imo, when somebody with a history of back problems goes down like that, it's probably serious.

    Hope he's OK pray
    avatar
    Drake
     
     

    Posts : 16005

    Re: Boxing

    Post by Drake on Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:04 am

    CoVkId01 wrote:Should of been stopped earlier imo, when somebody with a history of back problems goes down like that, it's probably serious.

    Hope he's OK pray
    My dad just showed me this should have stopped after the first punch hope he's ok Surprised
    avatar
    Zzonked
     
     

    Posts : 24277
    Age : 25

    Re: Boxing

    Post by Zzonked on Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:17 am

    Watching this Murray Mitchell match, it's pretty good. Love how close in they're getting, some good punches being thrown by both.
    avatar
    CoVkId01
     
     

    Posts : 2689
    Age : 22

    Re: Boxing

    Post by CoVkId01 on Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:35 am

    Good fight, pretty even for the first few rounds but Mitchell showed his class. A loss for Kev probably would of ended his career.
    avatar
    CoVkId01
     
     

    Posts : 2689
    Age : 22

    Re: Boxing

    Post by CoVkId01 on Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:54 am

    Dereck Chisora v Tyson Fury tomorrow night...on channel 5 eek

    Really don't rate Fury so expecting a Chisora win.

    I think David Price could knock them both out though Boxing
    avatar
    VivaRonaldoLAD
     
     

    Posts : 14745
    Location : United Road.
    Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

    Re: Boxing

    Post by VivaRonaldoLAD on Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:32 am

    Tyson Fury what a name, shame hes gonna be creamed by Chisora.
    avatar
    Harrold
     
     

    Posts : 7124
    Age : 22
    Supports : The Gas.

    Re: Boxing

    Post by Harrold on Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:34 pm

    CoVkId01 wrote:Ricky Hatton retires from boxing.

    So much more respect for him, somebody who went over to America and fought the very best. Than Joe Calzaghe who ducked the top fights to keep his undefeated record Rolling Eyes

    Hatton

    He was banned for testing positive for cocaine.

    Anyone watching Tyson Fury this Saturday?
    avatar
    CoVkId01
     
     

    Posts : 2689
    Age : 22

    Re: Boxing

    Post by CoVkId01 on Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:50 am

    Mutant123 wrote:He was banned for testing positive for cocaine.

    So what? that was after he finished boxing. He can do what the hell he likes then.

    Mutant123 wrote:Anyone watching Tyson Fury this Saturday?

    yep, look above. Expect him to get his arse kicked by Chisora.
    avatar
    Harrold
     
     

    Posts : 7124
    Age : 22
    Supports : The Gas.

    Re: Boxing

    Post by Harrold on Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:02 am

    CoVkId01 wrote:
    Mutant123 wrote:He was banned for testing positive for cocaine.

    So what? that was after he finished boxing. He can do what the hell he likes then.

    Mutant123 wrote:Anyone watching Tyson Fury this Saturday?

    yep, look above. Expect him to get his arse kicked by Chisora.

    Why would someone get banned from a sport he has retired from? scratch

    It was a general question so two people mentioning it does not mean everyone is or even you are,
    avatar
    Harrold
     
     

    Posts : 7124
    Age : 22
    Supports : The Gas.

    Re: Boxing

    Post by Harrold on Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:56 am

    CoVkId01 wrote:Big night of boxing tonight on SS1 (live now)

    Tony Bellew v Ovill McKenzie II
    Frankie Gavin v former footballer Curtis Woodhouse
    Ricky Burns v Nicky Cook (WBO super-featherweight)
    John Murray v Kevin Mitchell (European lightweight)

    cheers

    What was Woodhouse like?
    avatar
    Harrold
     
     

    Posts : 7124
    Age : 22
    Supports : The Gas.

    Re: Boxing

    Post by Harrold on Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:04 am

    Forgot about Chisora v Fury luckily I was recording it so I'm half hour behind. I like Fury, he is a monster. Not sure on who will win, I'd like it to be Fury.
    avatar
    Harrold
     
     

    Posts : 7124
    Age : 22
    Supports : The Gas.

    Re: Boxing

    Post by Harrold on Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:40 am

    VivaRonaldo wrote:Tyson Fury what a name, shame hes gonna be creamed by Chisora.

    Chisora wasn't as good as he was hyped up to be. Fury got it right, by a five point margain but he got it right.
    avatar
    CoVkId01
     
     

    Posts : 2689
    Age : 22

    Re: Boxing

    Post by CoVkId01 on Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:44 am

    Mutant123 wrote:
    CoVkId01 wrote:
    Mutant123 wrote:He was banned for testing positive for cocaine.

    So what? that was after he finished boxing. He can do what the hell he likes then.

    Mutant123 wrote:Anyone watching Tyson Fury this Saturday?

    yep, look above. Expect him to get his arse kicked by Chisora.

    Why would someone get banned from a sport he has retired from? scratch

    It was a general question so two people mentioning it does not mean everyone is or even you are,

    Ricky hadn't had a fight for about 18 months when he was banned, do you really think he cared?

    I know it was a general question, I said look above meaning that two people were already talking about it and you could of gave you opinion on it.

    Chisora was overweight and Fury was less than impressive again, Pricey would take them both.
    avatar
    Harrold
     
     

    Posts : 7124
    Age : 22
    Supports : The Gas.

    Re: Boxing

    Post by Harrold on Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:54 pm

    CoVkId01 wrote:
    Mutant123 wrote:
    CoVkId01 wrote:
    Mutant123 wrote:He was banned for testing positive for cocaine.

    So what? that was after he finished boxing. He can do what the hell he likes then.

    Mutant123 wrote:Anyone watching Tyson Fury this Saturday?

    yep, look above. Expect him to get his arse kicked by Chisora.

    Why would someone get banned from a sport he has retired from? scratch

    It was a general question so two people mentioning it does not mean everyone is or even you are,

    Ricky hadn't had a fight for about 18 months when he was banned, do you really think he cared?

    I know it was a general question, I said look above meaning that two people were already talking about it and you could of gave you opinion on it.

    Chisora was overweight and Fury was less than impressive again, Pricey would take them both.

    I wasn't trying to take anything away from Hatton, he was a good fighter. Just silly to do that and tarnish his name.

    I haven't really been that into boxing before so I can't really give an opinion on any of it. All though even after not seeing either Chisora or Fury fight I had a feeling Fury would win, both were less than impressive however. The Klitchkos would fuck either up if they fought like that.

    I liked Fury until he thanked Jesus Christ for the win
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Boxing

    Post by Guest on Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:28 pm




    Sponsored content

    Re: Boxing

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:41 am