Big Bang Theory

    Share
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Post by Guest on Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:24 am

    I don't like Priya
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Post by Guest on Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:34 am

    Scuba Steve wrote:I just started watching this show -- and I've been missing out all this time!

    Get with the program, Steve. Dry Smile

    Cam wrote:I don't like Priya

    Me neither.
    avatar
    Danny
     
     

    Posts : 55218
    Age : 22
    Location : Burscough

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Post by Danny on Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:37 am

    She's annoying yeah, but I wouldn't say no. shifty
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Post by Guest on Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:45 am

    Cam wrote:I don't like Priya
    Me neither, I was so hoping Leonard would plough that girl he met in the comic book store. Dry Smile
    avatar
    Danny
     
     

    Posts : 55218
    Age : 22
    Location : Burscough

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Post by Danny on Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:50 am

    kyro7 wrote:
    Cam wrote:I don't like Priya
    Me neither, I was so hoping Leonard would plough that girl he met in the comic book store. Dry Smile
    Oh yeah, he picked Priya didn't he? Thick cunt. Laughing

    Comic book store girl was fitter, blonde, and actually in the same country. Dry Smile
    avatar
    Zzonked
     
     

    Posts : 24277
    Age : 25

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Post by Zzonked on Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:15 pm

    I like this show for the jokes and the nerdiness, but the story is weak as fuark. They seem to just resolve any problems they have in about 30 seconds.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Post by Guest on Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:16 pm

    Zzonked wrote:I like this show for the jokes and the nerdiness, but the story is weak as fuark. They seem to just resolve any problems they have in about 30 seconds.

    They are geniuses, they don't need much time to solve their problems. shifty
    avatar
    Scuba Steve
     
     

    Posts : 6682
    Age : 30

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Post by Scuba Steve on Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:03 pm

    Sorry I was late. I didn't know any better. But it's only taken me a week to get halfway through the fourth season.
    avatar
    Pippo
     
     

    Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi
    Posts : 30775

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Post by Pippo on Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:44 am

    I had to watch this today. It's fucking shit.
    avatar
    Danny
     
     

    Posts : 55218
    Age : 22
    Location : Burscough

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Post by Danny on Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:59 am

    Has this taken a break over here as well? Fucking yanks. Dry Smile
    avatar
    Scuba Steve
     
     

    Posts : 6682
    Age : 30

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Post by Scuba Steve on Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:21 am

    We always take breaks over the Christmas period. Last week was the first new episode of the new year, and there will be another new one tonight.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Post by Guest on Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:51 am

    New episode? Run
    avatar
    Danny
     
     

    Posts : 55218
    Age : 22
    Location : Burscough

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Post by Danny on Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:17 am

    Scuba Steve wrote:We always take breaks over the Christmas period. Last week was the first new episode of the new year, and there will be another new one tonight.
    How long a break was it? shifty

    It's been off for 2 weeks over here.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Post by Guest on Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:25 am

    Danny wrote:
    Scuba Steve wrote:We always take breaks over the Christmas period. Last week was the first new episode of the new year, and there will be another new one tonight.
    How long a break was it? shifty

    It's been off for 2 weeks over here.

    It was about 5 weeks.
    avatar
    Danny
     
     

    Posts : 55218
    Age : 22
    Location : Burscough

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Post by Danny on Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:34 am

    Couldn't last 5 weeks, srs.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Post by Guest on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:15 pm

    Last night's episode was good.

    The card game scene Laughing
    avatar
    Childish Logic
     
     

    Formerly known as : NZG
    Posts : 13744
    Age : 24
    Supports : Lucas

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Post by Childish Logic on Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:05 pm

    some parts were funny but i had the laughing in the back (srs)

    at certain points it was too loud.



    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Post by Guest on Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:37 pm

    The last episode was funny. Raj and Siri. Laughing
    avatar
    Scuba Steve
     
     

    Posts : 6682
    Age : 30

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Post by Scuba Steve on Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:08 am

    Yeah I liked last nights. Penny had a fat ol' ass in the purple dress as well.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Post by Guest on Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:06 pm



    run 2
    avatar
    George
     
     

    Posts : 2334
    Age : 22
    Supports : Liverpool, Woking

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Post by George on Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:21 pm

    Only just found this thread. I do love TBBT. Seems like it has been on for years now.
    Can't beat Sheldon.



    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Post by Guest on Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:56 am

    Not seen this in a while, what times it on at now?
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Post by Guest on Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:58 am

    Lu❣️s Suarez wrote:

    run 2

    Interesting. Laughing

    Andy
     
     

    Posts : 9599
    Supports : Manchester United

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Post by Andy on Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:01 am

    Jelavić7|EFC wrote:Not seen this in a while, what times it on at now?
    You've just missed it.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Post by Guest on Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:03 am

    Andy wrote:
    Jelavić7|EFC wrote:Not seen this in a while, what times it on at now?
    You've just missed it.

    Neutral

    Typical. Laughing
    avatar
    Marvin
    .
    .

    Posts : 13039
    Age : 27
    Location : Hollyoaks
    Supports : Hollyoaks

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Post by Marvin on Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:17 am

    Lu❣️s Suarez wrote:

    run 2
    Never seen those two on the left before but that's pretty creepy.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Post by Guest on Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:38 am

    Lu❣️s Suarez wrote:

    run 2

    eek
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Post by Guest on Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:09 pm

    Honestly, I've lost track of this, I need someone in the UK to tell me what the last episode was, I think the last one I watched was Leanord and his bully.. when is it next on and have I missed anything? Neutral

    Sean
     
     

    Posts : 33857
    Age : 23

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Post by Sean on Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:53 pm

    good show but i hate how every cunt talks about it like its the best thing ever
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Post by Guest on Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:59 pm

    kyro7 wrote:Honestly, I've lost track of this, I need someone in the UK to tell me what the last episode was, I think the last one I watched was Leanord and his bully.. when is it next on and have I missed anything? Neutral

    That's episode 11 of Season 5. The show is currently at episode 17.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:44 pm