Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
Lux
Benitez
hoggyboy
Cazorla
Samuel-x
Rodallega
TorquayFan
Shelvey
Jordan Henderchip
LittleLuis7
Dink
Sean
SamJ123
BigAndy9
GCU
Drake
Roloman4
LFC_Grunners
Uncle John from Jamaica
El_indian
Pippo
Zzonked
ShakerMatty
27 posters

Official Rugby League Thread

Trent
    Trent

Supports : Scunthorpe United & St Helens

Official Rugby League Thread - Page 29 Empty Re: Official Rugby League Thread

Post by Trent Mon May 28, 2012 7:37 am

You were there weren't you ZZonked? What was the atmosphere like? I would have loved to have gone but I had no means of travel.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Mon May 28, 2012 7:42 am

Zzonked wrote:Don't check my twitter much, but I disagree, every Wigan fan is a beautiful human being (unless they also support United and then that is impossible).

When'd you get there and leave? What stand was you in? I was in North stand second tier.
    Got in to town at 11.15 and went straight to Wetherspoons, had a pint of strongbow and it tasted like complete cat piss. Arrived at the ground about 1.30 we were in 113 for the first half then moved opposite for the second half like most Salford fans. We had a load in the 2nd tier as well including my mate.

Some ginger Wigan fan walked in and went 'oh theres not many Salford fans' in a sarcastic voice so my dad went shut up dickhead. Laughing
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Mon May 28, 2012 7:42 am

We were in fine voice today but on the television it comes across dreadful.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Mon May 28, 2012 7:54 am

Trent wrote:You were there weren't you ZZonked? What was the atmosphere like? I would have loved to have gone but I had no means of travel.

It was quite a good atmosphere, better than I expected. It's quite pleasant walking about after and seeing loads of different shirts. Laughing

Not many Salford fans though.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Mon May 28, 2012 7:57 am

When did you get there? We all pissed off after our game. Laughing
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Mon May 28, 2012 7:57 am

Official Rugby League Thread - Page 29 579932_10151788000165515_14567860514_24676810_537882033_n

Neville. not worthy
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Mon May 28, 2012 8:01 am

I was only taking the piss, I got there halfway through the Leeds Bradford game though.

Surprised that your mascot won, was expecting it to be one of the ones who had boots rather than big spongey feet. Laughing
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Mon May 28, 2012 8:04 am

I really don't know how he won! He is fucking bogeyed. rofl
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Mon May 28, 2012 8:08 am

I looks like he's got massive thighs or something too. Laughing
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Mon May 28, 2012 8:11 am

rofl

They were doing a race and he couldn't get over the inflatables. Your mascot looks bizarre as well. Laughing
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Mon May 28, 2012 9:13 am

Ronnie Rhino is a good mascot, think he's banned from away grounds though. Laughing
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Mon May 28, 2012 9:52 am

Was gonna say the Rhino is probably the best, he really goes for it. Laughing
    Trent
    Trent

Post by Trent Mon May 28, 2012 5:56 pm

The Huddersfield mascot Laughing
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Mon May 28, 2012 9:09 pm

Uncle John from Jamaica wrote:Ronnie Rhino is a good mascot, think he's banned from away grounds though. Laughing
    Don't think he was at our ground this year as i remember him at The Willows.

Our old mascot used to come out with a flare and run right near the away fans so all the smoke went near them. Laughing
    He also started swearing at Harlequins fans a while back and got kicked out.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Mon May 28, 2012 9:11 pm

Do you ever go on your club forums? I need to sign up for mine but you have to give a stupid email address.

programmethrower wrote:Anyone know whats up with Longs wrist? Been in plaster?

Fungus The Muffin Man: He was wanking that hard over the quality of your posts he snapped his wrist

rofl

All programmethrower does is moan about everything including yesterdays result.. His grammar is dreadful as well.
    Trent
    Trent

Post by Trent Tue May 29, 2012 3:52 am

Hock, Tuson, Maggenis and Mossop have been charged over the incident yesterday.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue May 29, 2012 4:23 am

Trent wrote:Hock, Tuson, Maggenis and Mossop have been charged over the incident yesterday.

Hock and Mossop can get 1-2 game ban, Tuson can get 2-3 and Maggenis can get 3-5.
    Trent
    Trent

Post by Trent Tue May 29, 2012 4:27 am

I didn't see what Mossop did but I personally think Tuson and Maggenis should get the same length of a ban as they were just as bad as each other.
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Tue May 29, 2012 4:34 am

What happened?
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue May 29, 2012 5:21 am

Mossop floored Maggenis halfway through. Tuson was walking away and got blindsided, he's probably getting less because of that.
    Trent
    Trent

Post by Trent Tue May 29, 2012 5:40 am

What the fuck is Hock even trying to do? Pathetic, just because him and Scarsbrook couldn't get their heads into place.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed May 30, 2012 5:34 am

Our forwards are fucked, 5 are out for the Leeds game. Laughing
    Trent
    Trent

Post by Trent Wed May 30, 2012 7:02 am

Unlucky man, not really bothered who wins that match.

Just wondering here, does anyone have a 2nd team behind their favourite team? Mine would probably be Wakefield, I like them to do well.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Wed May 30, 2012 7:22 am

None. I like to look out for National League scores though and I hope Featherstone are put in the league instead of that embarrassment Widnes.
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Wed May 30, 2012 8:24 am

Zzonked wrote:Our forwards are fucked, 5 are out for the Leeds game. Laughing
    This is our chance!

Remember that game we drew at Headingley the other season? I watched that in Holland, we got the hotel manager into rugby. Laughing
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed May 30, 2012 8:34 am

Uncle John from Jamaica wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:Our forwards are fucked, 5 are out for the Leeds game. Laughing
    This is our chance!

Remember that game we drew at Headingley the other season? I watched that in Holland, we got the hotel manager into rugby. Laughing

Last year? Yeah, Sam Tomkins had to make a kick with the game finished to draw and he did it even though he doesn't normally kick. Official Rugby League Thread - Page 29 2156770003

Weirdly I watched Wigan v Leeds at the DW in Greece last year, didn't get any hotel manager into it though. shifty
    Rafael Benitez
    Rafael Benitez

Supports : Malaga

Post by Rafael Benitez Wed May 30, 2012 9:30 am

Trent wrote:Unlucky man, not really bothered who wins that match.

Just wondering here, does anyone have a 2nd team behind their favourite team? Mine would probably be Wakefield, I like them to do well.

Catalans, i used to support them before i supported Hull KR shifty
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:43 am

Leeds Rhinos: Webb, Smith, Ablett, Hardaker, Hall, Sinfield, McGuire, K Leuluai, Lunt, Peacock, Jones-Buchanan, Delaney, Clarkson

Subs: Burrow, Bailey, Hauraki, Moore

Wigan Warriors: S Tomkins, Charnley, Goulding, Carmont, Gelling, Finch, T Leuluai, Dudson, McIlorum, Lima, Farrell, Hughes, O'Loughlin
    Subs: Lauaki, L Tomkins, Crosby, Lloyd

Kick off at 8pm tonight. The team isn't that bad, but Dudson, Hughes, Crosby and Lloyd are all really inexperienced, youngsters. Hopefully our backs can get it done.
    Rafael Benitez
    Rafael Benitez

Supports : Malaga

Post by Rafael Benitez Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:55 am

Ferdinand is a Rhinos fan?
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:00 am

He's a Wigan fan IIRC.

Sam Tomkins said he'd get him tickets for a game if he wanted.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:06 pm