Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
bcfcben
Mal
6 posters

Eminem - Syllables ft. Jay-z, Dr. Dre, 50 Cent, Stat Quo....

Mal
    Mal

Eminem - Syllables ft. Jay-z, Dr. Dre, 50 Cent, Stat Quo.... Empty Eminem - Syllables ft. Jay-z, Dr. Dre, 50 Cent, Stat Quo....

Post by Mal Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:24 pm

Eminem - Syllables ft. Jay-z, Dr. Dre, 50 Cent, Stat Quo and Cashis

Taking the piss out of modern day music.

bcfcben

Supports : Birmingham City

Eminem - Syllables ft. Jay-z, Dr. Dre, 50 Cent, Stat Quo.... Empty Re: Eminem - Syllables ft. Jay-z, Dr. Dre, 50 Cent, Stat Quo....

Post by bcfcben Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:43 pm

Ems verse says it as it is, im fed up of people claiming they bum off him when alls theyve heard is censored and shortened versions of his songs on the radio...i got an idea bandwagoners, buy his albums

Dres verse is also right, all the big names are releasing one last album and then what? Soulja Boy and his legoin of 'rap' followers take over Crying or Very sad
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Eminem - Syllables ft. Jay-z, Dr. Dre, 50 Cent, Stat Quo.... Empty Re: Eminem - Syllables ft. Jay-z, Dr. Dre, 50 Cent, Stat Quo....

Post by Marvin Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:40 pm

The fuck did I just listen to.

That's terrible.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:33 pm

coolmarvin wrote:The fuck did I just listen to.

That's terrible.

It's from 2007 when Eminem was fucked. It was leaked to general public last week. Neutral
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:11 pm

Don't give a shit about lyrics, all they wanna hear is a beat and that's it Neutral

So true.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:59 am

bcfcben wrote:i got an idea bandwagoners, buy his albums

scratch .......... Stop

smug
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:30 am

moscowmadeit3 wrote:Don't give a shit about lyrics, all they wanna hear is a beat and that's it Neutral

So true.
    If they wanna hear a good beat why are they listening to rap (proper rap.. not the "hybrids" you hear from the likes of Plan B etc..)? Neutral

The thing that gets me is what Ben mentioned. Loads of my mates jumped on the bandwagon when Love The Way You Lie was released, only because Rihanna was in it. Firstly, for me, it's not that good anyway, and they don't give a fuck about Eminem at all.. Neutral
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:57 am

Danny wrote:
    moscowmadeit3 wrote:Don't give a shit about lyrics, all they wanna hear is a beat and that's it Neutral

So true.
    If they wanna hear a good beat why are they listening to rap (proper rap.. not the "hybrids" you hear from the likes of Plan B etc..)? Neutral

The thing that gets me is what Ben mentioned. Loads of my mates jumped on the bandwagon when Love The Way You Lie was released, only because Rihanna was in it. Firstly, for me, it's not that good anyway, and they don't give a fuck about Eminem at all.. Neutral

Yea, I understand where he is coming from. Love the way isn't all that, people only listen to it because of Rihanna, like you said.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:12 am

Bit of a bump here shifty . Just listened to it on Eminem's new mixtape, great song, sums up a lot if music- and even music fans- nowadays.
    bcfcben

Post by bcfcben Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:24 am

Is that the Look At Me Now 2011 mixtape? If so, mixtapes annoy me as the majority of the songs on them have been released already eg No Love and Airplanes Pt 2
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:06 am

Yeah that's the one. Pretty good as well, apart from what you mentioned- around 5 or 6 songs are on other artists albums, Recovery/Relapse or his last mixtape- A Beautiful Mind.

But it does have I Need a Doctor on Wink
    bcfcben

Post by bcfcben Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:09 am

I was never bothered about mixtapes until my mate lent me loads of Lil Waynes and now i download pretty much every rap one avaliable
    I Need A Doctor, great song. It says it all about Dr. Dre and Eminem when my mates who hate rap are actually starting to get hyped about Detox Eminem - Syllables ft. Jay-z, Dr. Dre, 50 Cent, Stat Quo.... 601554
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:14 am

Good stuff smug

Detox is gonna just be crazy. Dre's already a genius, but when he's got people like Eminem working with him- on an album being "worked on" for around 11 years.. eek2
    bcfcben

Post by bcfcben Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:19 am

Yh i agree, the only let down for me is that he is my favourite rapper and he will never tour in England for some unknown reason (its probably me, i have been known to stalk Eminem - Syllables ft. Jay-z, Dr. Dre, 50 Cent, Stat Quo.... 279869 ), ive seen Eminem already but Dr. Dre would just be epic if i got to see him
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:36 am

Performed I Need a Doctor at the Grammys (watching it now actually smug ). Brilliant not worthy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:34 am