Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+37
Moose
Chris---
CameronLFC
CH33
Gegilworld
Forest
jeb4eva
The-Maestro
Jordi
Childish Logic
Royal
Kuled
Novi
Mason
FCB
HIBBIES_07
JamieB
Eriksen
Glen Miller
vel
Parasect
Theo Filippo
Van Wolfswinkel
Scott_LFC
Stranger
ResurrectionRooney
The Zlatan
SBSP
Radford
YukiAbe1996
Emma
KeyserSoze
RessurectionRooney
Ra's al Ghul
Free_Mustache_Rides
Zzonked
El_indian
41 posters

Chat Thread

Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Chat Thread Empty Chat Thread

Post by Theo Filippo Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:46 am

FCB wrote:Anyone who says that Palestinians should have accepted a plan that was forced upon them by colonialists who gave most of the land to immigrants should not be taken seriously.
    Likewise with Jews taking refuge next to Germany after the holocaust.
    Scott_LFC

Chat Thread Empty Re: Chat Thread

Post by Scott_LFC Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:33 am

Scott_LFC wrote:Chat Thread Quotation-George-Saunders-goodbye-Meetville-Quotes-11100

Lasted around 7 weeks, not bad.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:38 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Drivers of The Playmaker, does anyone else think the practical test is far too easy?  

I passed first time last week with three minor faults, which I'm told is excellent.- although well below the standard I was aiming for - but I'm still running into situations on the road where I'm pretty much guessing what to do.  Motorway driving not being included on the test is a fucking stupid idea too, that's a whole different ball game.  Easy enough once you get used to it but if you're going on for the first time with nobody experienced you stand a fair chance of killing someone.

Considering I forgot to put my seatbelt on (which in turn, set the seatbelt beeping-alarm off once I was further down the road, meaning I had to pull over in busy traffic and hold up many cars) and still passed my test, yes. Far too easy.

Motorway driving is probably one of the easiest things ever. There's no reason to panic when merging because the guys already on the motorway will either slow down or move across to the next lane whilst you're merging. If anything, a crash would be their fault, not yours.
    FCB
    FCB

Post by FCB Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:14 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    FCB wrote:Anyone who says that Palestinians should have accepted a plan that was forced upon them by colonialists who gave most of the land to immigrants should not be taken seriously.

You think they're better off for rejecting it?

Currently, they're worse off than they were in 1974, but that doesn't mean it was wrong to fight. If I punch you, you have every right to hit me back. But if I decide to kick your ass afterwards, you still had the right to fight back in the beginning. It would still be assault and battery on my part.

Theo Filippo wrote:

If they want their own land, they shouldn't have to take it from a nation/people who already live there without their consent. If Germany or any other country want to set up a homeland for them within their borders, then so be it. I don't care if they had set up shop in Germany, Uganda, Madagascar, or Argentina. As long as there is consent. They can even have their own state in Palestine, but it should have been done fairly.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:12 am

Scott_LFC wrote:
    Scott_LFC wrote:Chat Thread Quotation-George-Saunders-goodbye-Meetville-Quotes-11100

Welcome back, how was your holiday? Smile
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:29 am

FCB wrote:

You think they're better off for rejecting it?

Currently, they're worse off than they were in 1974, but that doesn't mean it was wrong to fight. If I punch you, you have every right to hit me back. But if I decide to kick your ass afterwards, you still had the right to fight back in the beginning. It would still be assault and battery on my part.

Theo Filippo wrote:

If they want their own land, they shouldn't have to take it from a nation/people who already live there without their consent. If Germany or any other country want to set up a homeland for them within their borders, then so be it. I don't care if they had set up shop in Germany, Uganda, Madagascar, or Argentina. As long as there is consent. They can even have their own state in Palestine, but it should have been done fairly.

Having the right to do something doesn't mean you should do it. I have the right to go to an EDL march and preach Islam and the virtues of immigration, while also saying I think they're all pathetic knuckle draggers who I could beat the head off with no problem, it doesn't mean I should do it.

Are you crazy? What states do you know who have voluntarily given up their land to foreign citizens? It simply doesn't happen, it would be extremely unlikely today, it would have been a complete fantasy in the late 1940s. Re: Germany, it doesn't surprise me that you wouldn't care if they to set up somewhere they'd be exterminated almost immediately.

Palestine was where they wanted to go, it was where millions of them already were and the land wasn't owned by any state. It was the only reasonable place they could go.
    FCB
    FCB

Post by FCB Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:55 am

FCB wrote:

Having the right to do something doesn't mean you should do it.  I have the right to go to an EDL march and preach Islam and the virtues of immigration, while also saying I think they're all pathetic knuckle draggers who I could beat the head off with no problem, it doesn't mean I should do it.

Are you crazy?  What states do you know who have voluntarily given up their land to foreign citizens?  It simply doesn't happen, it would be extremely unlikely today, it would have been a complete fantasy in the late 1940s.  Re: Germany, it doesn't surprise me that you wouldn't care if they to set up somewhere they'd be exterminated almost immediately.

Palestine was where they wanted to go, it was where millions of them already were and the land wasn't owned by any state.  It was the only reasonable place they could go.

Well then, you got to the point where I wanted in the first place. Jews shouldn't have set up their own homeland anywhere. Why should anyone give up their own land for others just because they were persecuted by Nazis? They are free to integrate with another society, grow in numbers, and become the majority in size and power. That's why I support a one state solution now.

As far as Germany turning around right away and exterminating the Jews again, that's not likely. There are over 5 million Native Americans living in the USA now just fine. Germany to this day still pays reparations.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:11 am

FCB wrote:

Having the right to do something doesn't mean you should do it.  I have the right to go to an EDL march and preach Islam and the virtues of immigration, while also saying I think they're all pathetic knuckle draggers who I could beat the head off with no problem, it doesn't mean I should do it.

Are you crazy?  What states do you know who have voluntarily given up their land to foreign citizens?  It simply doesn't happen, it would be extremely unlikely today, it would have been a complete fantasy in the late 1940s.  Re: Germany, it doesn't surprise me that you wouldn't care if they to set up somewhere they'd be exterminated almost immediately.

Palestine was where they wanted to go, it was where millions of them already were and the land wasn't owned by any state.  It was the only reasonable place they could go.

Well then, you got to the point where I wanted in the first place. Jews shouldn't have set up their own homeland anywhere. Why should anyone give up their own land for others just because they were persecuted by Nazis? They are free to integrate with another society, grow in numbers, and become the majority in size and power. That's why I support a one state solution now.

As far as Germany turning around right away and exterminating the Jews again, that's not likely. There are over 5 million Native Americans living in the USA now just fine. Germany to this day still pays reparations.

Jews can never immigrate to as country and become a majority for theological reasons. There is no compulsion to breed like rabbits as there is in Catholicism and Islam, with such small numbers they cannot possibly compete. A one state solution is obviously completely infeasible too, the Israelis' standards of living would fasll through the floor and they would be flooding with antisemitic terrorists.

You seriously can't see how a nation who have been bombarded with antisemitic propaganda for at least 10 years and has just tried to exterminate the Jews, largely because they were jealous of their wealth, might repest the attempt if the Jews come in and take their land? They'd also be right on the border between NATO and the Warsaw pact meaning they'd be the first to fall in any war that kicked off between the two, and any enemy they faced would be competent enough to wipe them out unlike the countries who attempted it in real life.

I'm going to give you the credit you deserve and say that you can't genuinely be this stupid as to think that's a genuine solution. You just wish the Jews had all been in one place so that someone could have exterminated them.
    vel
    vel

Post by vel Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:58 am

Scott_LFC wrote:

do you have my money yet
    FCB
    FCB

Post by FCB Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:15 am

FCB wrote:

Jews can never immigrate to as country and become a majority for theological reasons.  There is no compulsion to breed like rabbits as there is in Catholicism and Islam, with such small numbers they cannot possibly compete.  A one state solution is obviously completely infeasible too, the Israelis' standards of living would fasll through the floor and they would be flooding with antisemitic terrorists.

You seriously can't see how a nation who have been bombarded with antisemitic propaganda for at least 10 years and has just tried to exterminate the Jews, largely because they were jealous of their wealth, might repest the attempt if the Jews come in and take their land?   They'd also be right on the border between NATO and the Warsaw pact meaning they'd be the first to fall in any war that kicked off between the two, and any enemy they faced would be competent enough to wipe them out unlike the countries who attempted it in real life.

I'm going to give you the credit you deserve and say that you can't genuinely be this stupid as to think that's a genuine solution.  You just wish the Jews had all been in one place so that someone could have exterminated them.

And who's fault is that? If they want to be the majority, then they should takes steps in becoming the majority. Not have a stolen land handed to them on a silver platter. Nobody should get special treatment.

Although I think that certain Jews and the Israeli government are a cancer to society, I do not have anything against Jews in general or any race. I do not want to see anyone exterminated. My point wasn't for Jews to set up shop in Germany. It's to show that Germans are the ones who did the crime, only they should pay.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:06 pm

So you want them to live as minorities scattered around all over the world where they've historically been persecuted and have no state at all or have a state in a place where they are surrounded by enemies who would be capable of and inclined to destroy them.

Pretty fucking clear what your agenda is here, Adolf.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:58 pm

You're acting like Jews are one distinc race. They aren't.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:16 pm

Keyser Söze wrote:You're acting like Jews are one distinc race. They aren't.

They're a group of people who have been discriminated against for centuries and who certain people want exterminating. I don't believe I've used the term "race" to refer to them since it's so ill defined generally, let alone when applied to an ethnoreligious group.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:11 am

I never said you used the word, I said your shitty argument was alluding to it. How else would you describing lumping together a group of diverse ethnicities and nationalities that have nothing in common expect the religion they've chosen and say they should have free rule of a region they haven't inhabited in thousands of years if ever.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:09 am

Keyser Söze wrote:I never said you used the word, I said your shitty argument was alluding to it. How else would you describing lumping together a group of diverse ethnicities and nationalities that have nothing in common expect the religion they've chosen and say they should have free rule of a region they haven't inhabited in thousands of years if ever.

You're obviously mistaken, my argument would not alude to something I do not believe. It doesn't matter if they are a race.
    FCB
    FCB

Post by FCB Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:31 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:So you want them to live as minorities scattered around all over the world where they've historically been persecuted and have no state at all or have a state in a place where they are surrounded by enemies who would be capable of and inclined to destroy them.

It's not my fault they've been persecuted or hated for thousands of years. That's not enough right for them to take land that doesn't belong to them and persecute another group of people.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:39 am

FCB wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:So you want them to live as minorities scattered around all over the world where they've historically been persecuted and have no state at all or have a state in a place where they are surrounded by enemies who would be capable of and inclined to destroy them.

It's not my fault they've been persecuted or hated for thousands of years. That's not enough right for them to take land that doesn't belong to them and persecute another group of people.

You don't seem to have a better solution so I don't see how you can criticise.
    vel
    vel

Post by vel Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:51 am

bitch better have my money
    FCB
    FCB

Post by FCB Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:59 pm

FCB wrote:

I told you my solution. They integrate with society and get in power or a country volunteers to give up part of their land to form a Jewish state. I know nobody is going to do the last one and for good reason. So they should just learn to integrate in another country.
    FCB
    FCB

Post by FCB Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:59 pm

ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:32 pm

FCB wrote:

I told you my solution. They integrate with society and get in power or a country volunteers to give up part of their land to form a Jewish state. I know nobody is going to do the last one and for good reason. So they should just learn to integrate in another country.

Rolling Eyes
    Do you have a solution that hasn't been tried for centuries and lead to the holocaust?

"They should just learn to integrate" sounds suspiciously like you're blaming the Jews for the holocaust.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:02 pm

vel wrote:bitch better have my money

Every white girl has been singing this song for the past month. 

Still pretty good.
    vel
    vel

Post by vel Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:17 pm

even your mom?
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:22 pm

vel wrote:even your mom?
    THIS
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:12 pm

vel wrote:even your mom?

Yeah, always in these situations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
    vel
    vel

Post by vel Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:49 am

SBSP always downvotes me
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:51 am

When it's original content I always upvote you. If it's just a link to news then I don't.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:00 am

I've never downvoted you. Laughing
    vel
    vel

Post by vel Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:38 am

Keyser Söze wrote:When it's original content I always upvote you. If it's just a link to news then I don't.
    every time I see SBSP comment on something i just write "THIS" and i always get downvoted lol
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:57 pm

I read the premier league is being broadcast in 4K in the UK. Has any body seen this yet? I would love that...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:14 pm