Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Grenade
Keyser Söze
ResurrectionRooney
Zzonked
Glen Miller
The Zlatan
Theo Filippo
Scott_LFC
12 posters

Skilled Internet Detective Needed To Catch A Catfish.

Zzonked
    Zzonked

Skilled Internet Detective Needed To Catch A Catfish.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Skilled Internet Detective Needed To Catch A Catfish.

Post by Zzonked Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:45 am

What is the football shirt his friend is wearing here? It looks german to me. I have a feeling the photos may be of a German person, for all the help that is. 

Skilled Internet Detective Needed To Catch A Catfish.  - Page 2 BOcI_mfCUAAJNgJ

Also this picture, 'Hexenhouse' in the background? Is it this? http://www.hexenhouse.de/

Skilled Internet Detective Needed To Catch A Catfish.  - Page 2 A6jTzfMCQAABa7U
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Skilled Internet Detective Needed To Catch A Catfish.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Skilled Internet Detective Needed To Catch A Catfish.

Post by Zzonked Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:46 am

The Zlatan wrote:It was Cheltenham Zzonked. But I just used that website you linked though and searched for people named Lloyd Wood in the South West, and 4 results came up, 3 are from Gloucestershire where Cheltenham is.

Skilled Internet Detective Needed To Catch A Catfish.  - Page 2 1x99l4R

I think he could be the green one.

I added the middle name 'J' to narrow it down as it says James on the passport. Unless he added James in on the passport which would be an odd move.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:50 am

Does this guy know there are several experienced keyboard warriors hunting him down?
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:54 am

If we find this guy I think this could be our greatest achievement. I'd certainly include it on my CV.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:56 am

Zzonked wrote:What is the football shirt his friend is wearing here? It looks german to me. I have a feeling the photos may be of a German person, for all the help that is. 

Skilled Internet Detective Needed To Catch A Catfish.  - Page 2 BOcI_mfCUAAJNgJ

Also this picture, 'Hexenhouse' in the background? Is it this? http://www.hexenhouse.de/

Skilled Internet Detective Needed To Catch A Catfish.  - Page 2 A6jTzfMCQAABa7U

I think you're right that the picture's are of a German guy. The top that his friend is wearing is the Bayern Munich 08/09 away shirt.

Skilled Internet Detective Needed To Catch A Catfish.  - Page 2 19106BAY313741

I think in the second picture as well there is a Euro sign after the 2 under that weird brown smiley face.

Last edited by The Zlatan on Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:00 am

Also, the pictures of him playing football have a sponsor that says "Swen Play" on the kit. I Googled it yesterday and go no hits and it kept auto correcting. But turns out "Swen" is german for care.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:24 am

Skilled Internet Detective Needed To Catch A Catfish.  - Page 2 BoV1T8_CAAAVutl

The body builder is called Rich Piana, he's American.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:31 am

Zzonked wrote:I think that website is legit, it's listed every address that I've ever been registered at when I searched. If there is a person called Lloyd Wood and they registered to vote that is the only one there is. It may be a past address, he may not be registered or he may not actually be that name but it proves one of those things anyway. Maybe ask her to ask him if he votes? If he has then he is 100% that person and I'm pretty sure he hasn't said he's 29. Also pretty sure he's been registered at that address since 2002.
    The age guide is a bit off for me, I'm on there with the other occupants being people I lived with in 2013 when I was 19 and it said the age guide was 24-29.

Edit: That's using the site Zlatan provided anyway.

Last edited by Theo Filippo on Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:33 am

John says £50 reward for finding who that guy in the pics is.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:35 am

Has he posted a thread on 4Chan yet?

It doesn't look like we'll ever know who this person actually is. All we know is that he's probably German.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:36 am

Top line of the burger king crown doesn't say burger, does it?
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:36 am

Theo Filippo wrote:Has he posted a thread on 4Chan yet?

It doesn't look like we'll ever know who this person actually is. All we know is that he's probably German.

Yeah he got ripped and made fun of and the thread was deleted by mods.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:38 am

Skilled Internet Detective Needed To Catch A Catfish.  - Page 2 HnEysxj

This was taken on the same day.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:41 am

That was an event in Cologne in 2014 called Fibo. Pretty much 100% that he's German.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:50 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Does this guy know there are several experienced keyboard warriors hunting him down?
    Laughing
    Scott_LFC wrote:
    Theo Filippo wrote:Has he posted a thread on 4Chan yet?

Yeah he got ripped and made fun of and the thread was deleted by mods.
    Try Reddit. Although a relatively excellent job has been done here.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:02 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Does this guy know there are several experienced keyboard warriors hunting him down?
    Look at RR, he's above this sort of thing.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:49 pm

Let the misc detectives have a crack at it
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:13 am

Grenade wrote:Let the misc detectives have a crack at it

John posted a thread on there before I did on here, it got deleted pretty quickly, unfortunately.

@ Zzonked, John tried signing up to this forum the other day and is still waiting for activation? Are you able to give him access?
    YukiAbe1996
    YukiAbe1996

Supports : Leicester City

Post by YukiAbe1996 Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:59 am

has anyone checked his instagram? I'm sure he'd be fooled by a fake attractive looking female wanting to follow him
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:37 am

I've been looking through his early tweets and he was claiming to be doing fitness modelling. Putting his name into Google with the words fitness and model etc. next to it shows results but absolutely nothing to connect him to. I was under the impression that amateur models list themselves on websites with their body stats to try and get work, this guy clearly hasn't.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:29 am

Scott_LFC wrote:
    Grenade wrote:Let the misc detectives have a crack at it

John posted a thread on there before I did on here, it got deleted pretty quickly, unfortunately.

@ Zzonked, John tried signing up to this forum the other day and is still waiting for activation? Are you able to give him access?

Can't find the email in my junk it's probably been deleted. I have taken off the need for activation though so he should be able to register a new account now.
    vel
    vel

Post by vel Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:43 am

why are you faggots spending so much time on this
    vel
    vel

Post by vel Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:43 am

and how the fuck do you guys believe scott when he says he'll give you money
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:08 pm

vel wrote:and how the fuck do you guys believe scott when he says he'll give you money

Lol it's not even me offering the money, It's John. I'm sure he'll post here at some point.
    Jore1990
    Jore1990

Post by Jore1990 Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:02 am

Simple, I'm offering £50 so I'll give them £25 for first bit of information then rest of the £25 when they send it all
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:02 am

Jore1990 wrote:Simple, I'm offering £50 so I'll give them £25 for first bit of information then rest of the £25 when they send it all

Wtf? I don't get it. What qualifies as the first bit of information?
    Jore1990
    Jore1990

Post by Jore1990 Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:29 am

Maybe something like they find the guy on Facebook but blank his name out.. I'll give them the further £25 with the non blanked version
    vel
    vel

Post by vel Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:46 am

lmao fuck off retard you got dumped for a nigga that dont even exist
    vel
    vel

Post by vel Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:47 am

and give me my fucking money scott you fucking terrorist
    Jore1990
    Jore1990

Post by Jore1990 Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:10 am

Lmao, bitch is crazy I dodged a bullet. We weren't ever in a relationship anyway I refused. 

Now find the guy you phaggot

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:45 am