Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
Glen Miller
Ra's al Ghul
Theo Filippo
Cam
Cam.
Kuled
ResurrectionRooney
Moose
Zzonked
Mason19294828838822
Jordan Henderchip
Keyser Söze
SBSP
Mal
El_indian
Scott_LFC
20 posters

PS4 thread.

Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

PS4 thread.  - Page 5 Empty Re: PS4 thread.

Post by Childish Logic Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:56 pm

Scott_LFC wrote:I have added FIFA 15 and The Last Of Us:Remastered to my collection Very Happy

Have you played the ps3 version of the last of us? is it a big step up? worth the price?
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:21 am

i'm pretty sure it's just a graphical improvement
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:21 am

30fps to 60fps is a big difference IMO. Graphics are also slightly improved.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:11 pm

oh yeah that too. have you played the remastered version Grnade? how did 30 vs 60 feel for you?
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:06 am

El_indian wrote:oh yeah that too. have you played the remastered version Grnade? how did 30 vs 60 feel for you?
    Massive difference, especially for a horror/thriller game like TLOU. It actually feels like a totally different game at times (in a good way).
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:03 am

Scott_LFC wrote:I've had my PS4 for a couple of months now and I am loving it. With my PS3, I literally only ever bought FIFA games and the one COD game (World At War), which is a waste of what was such a fine gaming console, so this time round I am making an effort to get into a variety of games and actually make the most out of the PS4.

So far, I have bought FIFA 14, Need For Speed: Rivals, Killzone, Infamous Second Son and Wolfenstein: New Order.

PS4 thread.  - Page 5 BoJUoSUIQAAcIpa

PS4 thread.  - Page 5 BoJUt6BIYAAj65Y

I also have a few games that came as free monthly downloads as a part of the PS+ online service/package.

Dead Nation, Mercenary Kings, Stick It To The Man and Blacklight Retribution.

Who else has a PS4?

Post your PSN if you like, mine is scottmacdougall

It was weird to read this post, which is now over a year old.

Played FIFA 14 up until FIFA 15 came out. Completed Need For Speed: Rivals and Wolfenstein: New Order. Didn't finish Infamous: Second Son or Killzone as I got bored of them.

Deleted all those crappy free monthly downloadable indie games too and have stopped downloading them as they just use up GB space.

Since the above post I have bought:

The Last Of Us: Remastered (Includes 3 hour long "Left Behind" prequel DLC) - Completed it. May start trophy hunting soon.
    DriveClub - Completed it.
    FIFA 15 - Div 1 in online seasons, won all online cups. I've also been trying to Platinum this game, but it's too hard. Currently unlocked 96% worth of PSN trophies.
    Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Only play this online (usually Hardcore Domination)
    GTA5 - Completed the main story (100% completion). Started trophy hunting on this, currently 67%

My Stepbrother bought FarCry 4, The Witcher 3, The Order: 1886 and Dying Light. I borrowed The Order: 1886 and completed it. I've played bits of the other three. My real Brother bought The Crew, Destiny and Project Cars and I've played bits of them too.

Girlfriend recently bought me Mortal Kombat X (Special Edition) and The Walking Dead: The Complete First Season. I've started trophy hunting on Mortal Kombat already and have 35% and I've only owned the game for 2 days Laughing. I haven't started The Walking Dead.

Oh yeah, also, with regards to the free monthly games (usually indie games) this month's was finally a proper title. Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes. I downloaded that and have played it quite a bit, it's great. Trophy hunting on that too, currently at 47%

Upcoming games I'm excited about:

FIFA 16
    Uncharted Trilogy Edition (Remaster of the first 3 Uncharted games)
    Uncharted 4
    Fallout 4
    Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3

All in all, my experience with this console has been worlds apart from my experience with the PS3 Laughing (Remembering that I literally only ever played FIFA).

Feels good to get back into gaming. Mortal Kombat X takes me back to the days where I'd play the Tekken series on the PS2. GTA5 was the first GTA I've played since Vice City.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:41 pm

you need to play San Andreas & Red Dead Redemption (which was spoiled for me by kuled Neutral

cuurent date and time is: 2015-06-16 14:41:23
    )
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:30 pm

Thank you for letting us know the current date and time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:35 pm