Hall of Fame

    Share
    avatar
    Trent
     
     

    Posts : 5521
    Supports : Scunthorpe United & St Helens

    Hall of Fame

    Post by Trent on Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:26 pm

    Make that man mod already.
    avatar
    SBSP
     
     

    Posts : 50003

    Re: Hall of Fame

    Post by SBSP on Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:28 pm

    No.
    avatar
    Gegilworld93
     
     

    Posts : 10414
    Age : 23
    Location : Winterthur, Switzerland
    Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

    Re: Hall of Fame

    Post by Gegilworld93 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:18 am

    What happened? shifty
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Hall of Fame

    Post by Guest on Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:31 am

    Gegilworld93 wrote:What happened? shifty

    Me humiliating RR has gotten to the point hes making threads calling for me to be banned for apparently having a signature depicting an IRA gunman killing a Protestant zombie, later on the Scottish football section was removed and he made a shit speech claiming it was a huge victory, then still seething tried to hack my computer rofl
    avatar
    Theo Filippo
     
     

    Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi
    Posts : 21636
    Age : 23

    Re: Hall of Fame

    Post by Theo Filippo on Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:33 am

    The Maestro wrote:
    Gegilworld93 wrote:What happened? shifty

    Me humiliating RR has gotten to the point hes making threads calling for me to be banned for apparently having a signature depicting an IRA gunman killing a Protestant zombie, later on the Scottish football section was removed and he made a shit speech claiming it was a huge victory, then still seething tried to hack my computer rofl
    What's that? shifty
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Hall of Fame

    Post by Guest on Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:34 am

    Theo Filippo wrote:
    The Maestro wrote:

    Me humiliating RR has gotten to the point hes making threads calling for me to be banned for apparently having a signature depicting an IRA gunman killing a Protestant zombie, later on the Scottish football section was removed and he made a shit speech claiming it was a huge victory, then still seething tried to hack my computer rofl
    What's that? shifty

    Whatever you phaggots tried to do. Check Mauros thread
    avatar
    Theo Filippo
     
     

    Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi
    Posts : 21636
    Age : 23

    Re: Hall of Fame

    Post by Theo Filippo on Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:35 am

    The Maestro wrote:
    Theo Filippo wrote:What's that? shifty

    Whatever you phaggots tried to do. Check Mauros thread
    scratch
    avatar
    Theo Filippo
     
     

    Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi
    Posts : 21636
    Age : 23

    Re: Hall of Fame

    Post by Theo Filippo on Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:38 am

    rofl
    avatar
    Mouse
     
     

    Posts : 17009
    Age : 21
    Location : Cymru
    Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

    Re: Hall of Fame

    Post by Mouse on Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:12 am

    I didn't think Teflon Booter even worked any more.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Hall of Fame

    Post by Guest on Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:20 am

    Shit just got real.
    avatar
    Cam
     
     

    Posts : 9668
    Age : 22
    Location : Shrewsbury
    Supports : Liverpool Football Club

    Re: Hall of Fame

    Post by Cam on Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:21 am

    While you're at it, Ban Emma. shifty

    Kuled
     
     

    Posts : 55235
    Age : 21

    Re: Hall of Fame

    Post by Kuled on Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:23 am

    hahaaa hahaaa hahaaa hahaaa hahaaa hahaaa
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Hall of Fame

    Post by Guest on Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:34 am

    Cam wrote:While you're at it, Ban Emma. shifty

    pray

    Andy
     
     

    Posts : 9599
    Supports : Manchester United

    Re: Hall of Fame

    Post by Andy on Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:55 am

    Forest wrote:
    SBSP wrote:
    Quoted for quoted for truth.

    rofl


    You are a worthless sack of shit. You are the most uninteresting, odious creature I have had the displeasure of coming across.

    There are many things I find more entertaining than you, such as:

    - Putting toilet paper on my face
    - Reading about Crump's job
    - Flushing the toilet
    - Scratching my arse
    - Reading a post of Kuled's
    - Talking to a tree
    - Eating cornflakes with no milk
    - Posting a letter in a letterbox
    - Painting a wall
    - Hanging the washing out
    - Emptying the dishwasher
    - Hoovering my bedroom
    - Opening a packet of crisps
    - Washing my car
    - Putting my phone on charge
    - Enduring a 2 minute silence for the victims of 9/11
    - Logging on to Facebook
    - Logging out of Facebook
    - Sitting on a bus next to a smelly cunt
    - Reading Leo's Twitter feed
    - Buying a can of pop from Poundland
    - Using deodrant
    - Drying myself after a shower
    - Pinning a note up on a noticeboard
    - Handing out leaflets
    - Doing homework
    - Eating the crust of a sandwich
    - Licking out a bowl after making a cake
    - Reading about quantum physics
    - Reading one of Che's gangster stories
    - Uploading a file
    - Using spray paint
    - Going to Tesco
    - Having a shit where nothing comes out
    - Eating cheese
    - Stories about Forest's car
    - Looking at a brick wall
    - Religion
    - Reading anything Andy writes
    - The sound a doorbell makes when it's pressed
    - Playing people on shit connections
    - Being on bad form on FIFA
    - Being rejected by a whore
    - Being Bryan Traynor
    - Watching a leaf fall from a tree
    - Using a shoehorn to put on a shoe
    - Nipping to the shop for bread and milk
    - Watching Scottish football
    - Eating plain rice
    - Watching trains pass by
    - Seeing someone with cancer
    - Taking a paracetamol
    - Looking at a traffic light
    - Walking over train tracks
    - Putting a glass bottle in a bin
    - Locking a door
    - Watching Big Brother
    - Using a popped rubber dinghy rapid
    - Queuing for hours to go on Nemesis at Alton Towers
    - Reading a post from Bryan or Conor
    - Taking a picture of cats eyes
    - Looking at pictures of people's food on Instagram
    - Wiping that fallen pube off the toilet seat after wiggling your willy about
    - Making Supernoodles on a camp fire
    - Sitting on a wooden bench in the park
    - Pointing out others' spelling mistakes
    - Admiring the clouds
    - Watching the Olympic Ceremony at the flag part
    - Tweeting about waffles
    - Andy being diagnosed with cancer
    - Watching people talk on Skype about Runescape
    - Intimidating RR
    - Using a calculator
    - Reading the bible
    - Unticking the 'Notify me when a reply is posted' in the Post Options
    - Watching a black person eat chicken
    - Reading Joey Barton's tweets
    - Looking at cockrings on the Ann Summers website
    - Girls with toerings
    - Admiring bed side tables in IKEA
    - Making this list
    avatar
    Cam
     
     

    Posts : 9668
    Age : 22
    Location : Shrewsbury
    Supports : Liverpool Football Club

    Re: Hall of Fame

    Post by Cam on Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:01 am

    Nah
    avatar
    Danny
     
     

    Posts : 55218
    Age : 22
    Location : Burscough

    Re: Hall of Fame

    Post by Danny on Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:10 am

    Hall of Shame for actually writing a list that long. Neutral
    avatar
    SBSP
     
     

    Posts : 50003

    Re: Hall of Fame

    Post by SBSP on Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:33 am

    So either he had that list waiting, or he spent 35 minutes writing it up. I don't know, should I feel honoured, or...?
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Hall of Fame

    Post by Guest on Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:36 am

    Clearly a collaborative effort.
    avatar
    Jord
     
     

    Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Posts : 33665
    Location : Equestria
    Supports : Liverpool FC

    Re: Hall of Fame

    Post by Jord on Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:38 am

    So writing a completely pointless and uneccesary list in an attempt to insult another member is again celebrated and seen as hall of fame worthy?
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Hall of Fame

    Post by Guest on Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:39 am

    Danny wrote:Hall of Shame for actually writing a list that long. Neutral
    Agreed, time he could have spent out there saving humanity.
    avatar
    Jord
     
     

    Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Posts : 33665
    Location : Equestria
    Supports : Liverpool FC

    Re: Hall of Fame

    Post by Jord on Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:41 am

    Forest is banned now anyway, so no more extremely long lists posted by banned members.
    avatar
    SBSP
     
     

    Posts : 50003

    Re: Hall of Fame

    Post by SBSP on Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:43 am

    Jord wrote:Forest is banned now anyway, so no more extremely long lists posted by banned members.
    avatar
    Jord
     
     

    Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Posts : 33665
    Location : Equestria
    Supports : Liverpool FC

    Re: Hall of Fame

    Post by Jord on Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:53 am

    SBSP wrote:
    Jord wrote:Forest is banned now anyway, so no more extremely long lists posted by banned members.
    avatar
    Juventino
     
     

    Posts : 1872
    Location : Bilbao - negotiating for Fernando
    Supports : Llorente

    Re: Hall of Fame

    Post by Juventino on Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:07 pm

    Andy wrote:
    Forest wrote:


    You are a worthless sack of shit. You are the most uninteresting, odious creature I have had the displeasure of coming across.

    There are many things I find more entertaining than you, such as:

    - Putting toilet paper on my face
    - Reading about Crump's job
    - Flushing the toilet
    - Scratching my arse
    - Reading a post of Kuled's
    - Talking to a tree
    - Eating cornflakes with no milk
    - Posting a letter in a letterbox
    - Painting a wall
    - Hanging the washing out
    - Emptying the dishwasher
    - Hoovering my bedroom
    - Opening a packet of crisps
    - Washing my car
    - Putting my phone on charge
    - Enduring a 2 minute silence for the victims of 9/11
    - Logging on to Facebook
    - Logging out of Facebook
    - Sitting on a bus next to a smelly cunt
    - Reading Leo's Twitter feed
    - Buying a can of pop from Poundland
    - Using deodrant
    - Drying myself after a shower
    - Pinning a note up on a noticeboard
    - Handing out leaflets
    - Doing homework
    - Eating the crust of a sandwich
    - Licking out a bowl after making a cake
    - Reading about quantum physics
    - Reading one of Che's gangster stories
    - Uploading a file
    - Using spray paint
    - Going to Tesco
    - Having a shit where nothing comes out
    - Eating cheese
    - Stories about Forest's car
    - Looking at a brick wall
    - Religion
    - Reading anything Andy writes
    - The sound a doorbell makes when it's pressed
    - Playing people on shit connections
    - Being on bad form on FIFA
    - Being rejected by a whore
    - Being Bryan Traynor
    - Watching a leaf fall from a tree
    - Using a shoehorn to put on a shoe
    - Nipping to the shop for bread and milk
    - Watching Scottish football
    - Eating plain rice
    - Watching trains pass by
    - Seeing someone with cancer
    - Taking a paracetamol
    - Looking at a traffic light
    - Walking over train tracks
    - Putting a glass bottle in a bin
    - Locking a door
    - Watching Big Brother
    - Using a popped rubber dinghy rapid
    - Queuing for hours to go on Nemesis at Alton Towers
    - Reading a post from Bryan or Conor
    - Taking a picture of cats eyes
    - Looking at pictures of people's food on Instagram
    - Wiping that fallen pube off the toilet seat after wiggling your willy about
    - Making Supernoodles on a camp fire
    - Sitting on a wooden bench in the park
    - Pointing out others' spelling mistakes
    - Admiring the clouds
    - Watching the Olympic Ceremony at the flag part
    - Tweeting about waffles
    - Andy being diagnosed with cancer
    - Watching people talk on Skype about Runescape
    - Intimidating RR
    - Using a calculator
    - Reading the bible
    - Unticking the 'Notify me when a reply is posted' in the Post Options
    - Watching a black person eat chicken
    - Reading Joey Barton's tweets
    - Looking at cockrings on the Ann Summers website
    - Girls with toerings
    - Admiring bed side tables in IKEA
    - Making this list

    Nah
    avatar
    Phadunkin Donuts
     
     

    Posts : 14773
    Age : 29

    Re: Hall of Fame

    Post by Phadunkin Donuts on Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:32 pm

    No Andy.. fuck.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Hall of Fame

    Post by Guest on Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:01 pm

    Hall of Fame is meaningless now.
    avatar
    Cadbury
     
     

    Posts : 23487
    Age : 23
    Location : Blackpool
    Supports : Not Kenny.

    Re: Hall of Fame

    Post by Cadbury on Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:04 am

    No it isn't Kyro. Behold.

    SuperManUtd wrote:Just hope if the RVP crap is true that he gets a serious injury in the first game so hes out for the season or has to retire.

    Don't want him, and we just dont fucking need him.

    Hes overratted and old.

    not worthy
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Hall of Fame

    Post by Guest on Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:08 pm

    Hall of Fame has always been shit

    95% of the posts that get put in here is just one of the bigger egos ripping shit out of another member, Normally copy pasta'd from some meme website or gangsta film
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Hall of Fame

    Post by Guest on Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:46 am

    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Hall of Fame

    Post by Guest on Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:48 am

    wank 2

    Sponsored content

    Re: Hall of Fame

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:05 pm