The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

    Share
    avatar
    Bye_Ya
     
     

    Posts : 2688

    Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

    Post by Bye_Ya on Wed May 29, 2013 5:04 am

    Novi sending them my PM's from this forum. A dog lobster Jesus man, just let anyone and everyone push you around. Go make some match threads over there for them...


    You know, I have Skype conversations where they fucking rip all over you and make fun of the fact that they only want you around to make match threads so they don't have to. Get some fucking spine man.
    avatar
    Novi
     
     

    Posts : 1724
    Supports : Arsenal

    Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

    Post by Novi on Wed May 29, 2013 5:10 am

    Bye_Ya wrote:Novi sending them my PM's from this forum. A dog lobster Jesus man, just let anyone and everyone push you around. Go make some match threads over there for them...


    You know, I have Skype conversations where they fucking rip all over you and make fun of the fact that they only want you around to make match threads so they don't have to. Get some fucking spine man.

    I only sent lauren one hoping he would do something about it and finally take action.

    But fine post the convos.
    avatar
    Start.
     
     

    Posts : 5268
    Supports : Chelsea FC.

    Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

    Post by Start. on Wed May 29, 2013 5:15 am

    Bye_Ya wrote:Novi sending them my PM's from this forum. A dog lobster Jesus man, just let anyone and everyone push you around. Go make some match threads over there for them...


    You know, I have Skype conversations where they fucking rip all over you and make fun of the fact that they only want you around to make match threads so they don't have to. Get some fucking spine man.
    Post them, g'wan. Post them.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

    Post by Guest on Wed May 29, 2013 5:21 am

    It's amazing how someone calling Arsenal fans deluded can send one man down a path of chaos.

    Bye Ya is blowing this way out of proportion and the way he acted is very unlike him and it makes him look like a total dick to be honest. Maestro, Harrold, and I are pretty close on the Skype chat and we joke all the time with each other. Lars sometimes gets in with the jokes too. When one of us doesn't like something, we just express our opinions to others in the chat. I've made my share of disapproval of some things.

    But not saying anything to us and going behind our backs, revealing private information, and trying to start chaos is such a childish thing to do. If you don't want to be part of the forum or staff anymore, you could have just resigned. Not only have you got yourself kicked out, but you sent two members down with you.

    Also, I don't know why Bye Ya is angry that I'm still in the Skype chat. If you want to say something without me knowing, you can post it in the Staff Chat thread on the forum. I don't have access to that. Or you could just send a message to the others on Skype in a separate chat.

    Everyone needs to calm down really. It's just a forum. If you don't like it, you can move on. The staff isn't running a government or country.

    Long story short. I'm a troll also.
    avatar
    Start.
     
     

    Posts : 5268
    Supports : Chelsea FC.

    Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

    Post by Start. on Wed May 29, 2013 5:25 am

    I should be a mod on there tbh.
    avatar
    George
     
     

    Posts : 2334
    Age : 22
    Supports : Liverpool, Woking

    Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

    Post by George on Wed May 29, 2013 5:25 am

    I don't know what to believe in anymore.
    avatar
    Phadunkin Donuts
     
     

    Posts : 14773
    Age : 29

    Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

    Post by Phadunkin Donuts on Wed May 29, 2013 5:26 am

    It's wild that this type of shit is controlling some of your lives.

    Go outside to the streets and slam home some rim-shaking dunks, earn respect from the gangs, become a messenger for a drug lord, work your way up to become a drug lord, then.. and only then.. will you know about true power and how to handle yourself so you don't get knifed in the back.
    avatar
    Glen Miller
     
     

    Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Posts : 7022
    Age : 21
    Location : PLAYMAKER
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

    Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

    Post by Glen Miller on Wed May 29, 2013 5:27 am

    ahlycotc wrote:But not saying anything to us and going behind our backs, revealing private information, and trying to start chaos is such a childish thing to do.
    Revealing private information? That scoundrel, I would never expect that from a member of the Fantasista's moderating council. He really is something else, that Bye_Ya.

    ahlycotc wrote:If you don't want to be part of the forum or staff anymore, you could have just resigned. Not only have you got yourself kicked out, but you sent two members down with you.

    Everyone needs to calm down really. It's just a forum. If you don't like it, you can move on. The staff isn't running a government or country.
    Tells people not to take forums seriously, uses phrases like "resigned" from the moderating council and "sending down" other members.

    I think that you just need to hold your hands up, master Ahly, and apologize for the institutional bullying in which you have taken part during your time on the Fantasista.
    avatar
    George
     
     

    Posts : 2334
    Age : 22
    Supports : Liverpool, Woking

    Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

    Post by George on Wed May 29, 2013 5:29 am

    I'm not on any side, but I think you guys do need to get your priorities right. It is only a forum. If all else fails, just leave and join another one and/or go outside or summat.
    avatar
    Glen Miller
     
     

    Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Posts : 7022
    Age : 21
    Location : PLAYMAKER
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

    Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

    Post by Glen Miller on Wed May 29, 2013 5:34 am

    George wrote:I'm not on any side, but I think you guys do need to get your priorities right. It is only a forum. If all else fails, just leave and join another one and/or go outside or summat.
    True. However, I do have a bone to pick with their moderators. I have been interacting with some of the guys on here/there/EA for a few years now, so I do have a sense of loyalty to a few members. The way that these people I respect were treated was quite sickening. I saw these people, intelligent and good people, being verbally abused and played around with, having their personal information being handed out, and being lied about. The issue had been dead for a few weeks/months, but this incident has really just brought about that disgust that I held back then.

    Laurencio then returned to pontificate about how, out of the goodness of his heart, he would allow the "sinners" to return. The point I have, though, is that we were not really the transgressors. I know that they'll come out with the same spiel about how I'm nothing but a troll, but at the end of the day, I'm not malicious. A few harsh words from Blade simply can't compare with the conniving acts carried out by the people so many of us trusted.


    Last edited by Moriarty on Wed May 29, 2013 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

    Post by Guest on Wed May 29, 2013 5:37 am

    George wrote:I'm not on any side, but I think you guys do need to get your priorities right. It is only a forum. If all else fails, just leave and join another one and/or go outside or summat.

    Word.

    Scott is acting like he got hold of some major WikiLeaks. It's pretty sad. When Novi half apologized in this thread, I think Scott was losing his shit.
    avatar
    Glen Miller
     
     

    Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Posts : 7022
    Age : 21
    Location : PLAYMAKER
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

    Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

    Post by Glen Miller on Wed May 29, 2013 5:40 am

    ahlycotc wrote:
    George wrote:I'm not on any side, but I think you guys do need to get your priorities right. It is only a forum. If all else fails, just leave and join another one and/or go outside or summat.

    Word.

    Scott is acting like he got hold of some major WikiLeaks. It's pretty sad. When Novi half apologized in this thread, I think Scott was losing his shit.
    I think he made it pretty clear what this thread was all about. He has been clear, direct, and your attempts to play down what your "wolfpack" (great term, by the way-nice ingenuity) has done is really pretty disappointing. Just because you haven't embezzled funds in some great scandal, it doesn't make what you did right. Just accept that you acted inappropriately.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

    Post by Guest on Wed May 29, 2013 5:43 am

    How did I act inappropriately?
    avatar
    Bye_Ya
     
     

    Posts : 2688

    Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

    Post by Bye_Ya on Wed May 29, 2013 5:45 am

    Ahly, you are a grade-A cunt, always have been. Notice there are no threads here about any other members asking if they are evil. You are a fucking hypocrite with no backbone and you love to troll and bait people. You are weak.
    avatar
    Glen Miller
     
     

    Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Posts : 7022
    Age : 21
    Location : PLAYMAKER
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

    Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

    Post by Glen Miller on Wed May 29, 2013 5:45 am

    ahlycotc wrote:How did I act inappropriately?
    Do you find the little pornographic trick played by the others to be morally repugnant, or at the very least, bad?
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

    Post by Guest on Wed May 29, 2013 5:57 am

    Bye_Ya wrote:Ahly, you are a grade-A cunt, always have been. Notice there are no threads here about any other members asking if they are evil. You are a fucking hypocrite with no backbone and you love to troll and bait people. You are weak.

    Why are you so angry?

    Is it because your warning to IOMCeltic got rejected by Maestro? Is it because you were demoted? Is it because Celtic offended you because of his views about Arsenal fans? Why didn't you make your feelings heard to us in the chat? Why are you going behind all of us, revealing our personal information, and acting all mad?

    I'm an easy target for people. So when anyone wants to stir trouble or rebel, they use me as a target. It's probably because I find it hard to ignore people who unfairly treat me like shit. But lately, I've grown to just laugh at the way people take things too seriously. I know several people respect me for my controversial, yet honest opinions. I'm a bit like RR without the constant trolling.

    Have I ever trolled or baited people? Sure. It's not a regular thing I do. Often times, people mix it up with just plain banter. But I guess some people are just too sensitive and can't live a little.

    Moriarty wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:How did I act inappropriately?
    Do you find the little pornographic trick played by the others to be morally repugnant, or at the very least, bad?

    From my knowledge, it was never done. It's a joke between us. Max sent it to a couple of members and then immediately deleted it before the member saw it. You might find it childish, but nobody was harmed.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

    Post by Guest on Wed May 29, 2013 5:57 am

    ahlycotc wrote:It's amazing how someone calling Arsenal fans deluded can send one man down a path of chaos.

    Bye Ya is blowing this way out of proportion and the way he acted is very unlike him and it makes him look like a total dick to be honest. Maestro, Harrold, and I are pretty close on the Skype chat and we joke all the time with each other. Lars sometimes gets in with the jokes too. When one of us doesn't like something, we just express our opinions to others in the chat. I've made my share of disapproval of some things.

    But not saying anything to us and going behind our backs, revealing private information, and trying to start chaos is such a childish thing to do. If you don't want to be part of the forum or staff anymore, you could have just resigned. Not only have you got yourself kicked out, but you sent two members down with you.

    Also, I don't know why Bye Ya is angry that I'm still in the Skype chat. If you want to say something without me knowing, you can post it in the Staff Chat thread on the forum. I don't have access to that. Or you could just send a message to the others on Skype in a separate chat.

    Everyone needs to calm down really. It's just a forum. If you don't like it, you can move on. The staff isn't running a government or country.
    avatar
    Bye_Ya
     
     

    Posts : 2688

    Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

    Post by Bye_Ya on Wed May 29, 2013 6:00 am

    ahlycotc wrote:
    Why are you so angry?

    I ain't even mad though. However, you have been a disgusting individual for quite a while.
    avatar
    Theo Filippo
     
     

    Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi
    Posts : 21636
    Age : 23

    Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

    Post by Theo Filippo on Wed May 29, 2013 6:02 am

    Bye_Ya wrote:Ahly, you are a grade-A cunt, always have been. Notice there are no threads here about any other members asking if they are evil. You are a fucking hypocrite with no backbone and you love to troll and bait people. You are weak.
    rofl Owned.
    avatar
    Laurencio
     
     

    Posts : 8730
    Age : 29
    Location : La Paz, Bolivia
    Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

    Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

    Post by Laurencio on Wed May 29, 2013 6:03 am

    Moriarty wrote:
    George wrote:I'm not on any side, but I think you guys do need to get your priorities right. It is only a forum. If all else fails, just leave and join another one and/or go outside or summat.
    True. However, I do have a bone to pick with their moderators. I have been interacting with some of the guys on here/there/EA for a few years now, so I do have a sense of loyalty to a few members. The way that these people I respect were treated was quite sickening. I saw these people, intelligent and good people, being verbally abused and played around with, having their personal information being handed out, and being lied about. The issue had been dead for a few weeks/months, but this incident has really just brought about that disgust that I held back then.

    Laurencio then returned to pontificate about how, out of the goodness of his heart, he would allow the "sinners" to return. The point I have, though, is that we were not really the transgressors. I know that they'll come out with the same spiel about how I'm nothing but a troll, but at the end of the day, I'm not malicious. A few harsh words from Blade simply can't compare with the conniving acts carried out by the people so many of us trusted.

    Yeah.. that didn't happen mate. I reset the count for everyone. It's not a goodness of the hearth action, or "forgive the sinners". It's just a clean slate. If people don't want that then that's up to them. I've made several changes to the forum's rules and moderation policies, some of which are stricter, some of which are far more lenient. For instance the warning point system has been revised several times to ensure that a warning point is simply that, a warning, and nothing more serious.

    I have a real problem with two things. People taking warning points as if they were a ban (they are not, they are warning points and if you contact the right person (an Admin, in this case me) they can be rescinded). A mod can not recind a warning point, it simply isn't in their power, and bithching to them about it is pointless. Because of that I implemented a rule that said if you do that you will be warned, simply come to a person that can actually do something instead of crying your lungs out to someone who can't do anything.


    I also have a real problem with people presenting what is going on in a private chat room as "how the forum is run". It's not like that at all. The staff room has several functions, one to serve for a place to staff to vent without disrupting the forum, two to be a place for staff to discuss issues and policies if need be, three an easy way to talk to all the staff at once if needed. However the majority of the discussion going on in there revolves around point one and is all nonsensical chatter with no impact on the forum.

    In the past few weeks there has been handed out very few warning points, and only a handful of bans. All in all there has been 5 bans in the past month. 2 of which are bots, one is a 7 day ban, and the other two are due to malicious intent. Only two actual members are banned at the current point in time.

    In terms of moderated content only 3 members have experienced that in the past month, all due to accumulation of warning points. A warning point is not a big deal, but is met by some members as if it is the end of the world. It's a warning, nothing more and nothing less. They go away after a month as well, and the points limits are now so high that it would take consistent misbehavior to accumulate the point.

    I also have complete access to all moderators PMs and none have sent any such content to any member. With one exception, which was dealt with ages ago. Since then the moderator in question has followed the guidelines, and when he's made a mistake he's been made aware of it and changed his approach.


    Last edited by Laurencio on Wed May 29, 2013 6:07 am; edited 2 times in total
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

    Post by Guest on Wed May 29, 2013 6:05 am

    The evidence is clear mfs. The skype porn bantz is just a facade, bye_ya hath spoken.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

    Post by Guest on Wed May 29, 2013 6:06 am

    Bye_Ya wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:
    Why are you so angry?

    I ain't even mad though. However, you have been a disgusting individual for quite a while.

    It seems pretty clear you are mad. I don't know what the reason is. But I'll give you some advice I've learned over the years surfing the web. Don't take things so personally or seriously on the web. If you have a problem with someone, just consult them. Not telling someone how you feel and then going behind their back like that is one of the worst things you can do in real life and online. It really says more about you than the person you are trying to "expose".

    The way I see it, it just shows you saw something wrong, continued like nothing was happening, and then only started acting up when you were demoted. That's very selfish of you. If I were Novi or Scott, I'd be careful around you.
    avatar
    Glen Miller
     
     

    Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Posts : 7022
    Age : 21
    Location : PLAYMAKER
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

    Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

    Post by Glen Miller on Wed May 29, 2013 6:06 am

    ahlycotc wrote:
    Moriarty wrote:Do you find the little pornographic trick played by the others to be morally repugnant, or at the very least, bad?

    From my knowledge, it was never done. It's a joke between us. Max sent it to a couple of members and then immediately deleted it before the member saw it. You might find it childish, but nobody was harmed.
    A few problems there.

    1. You find it funny to send images that I gather are disturbing, pornographic images to children.
    2. You say that it was "never done," but then say that Max did send them.
    3. "Might find it childish." No, I find it utterly despicable and revolting that anyone would even think about doing that.
    4. "Immediately deleted." For one, the member could still have seen the images before they were deleted. Secondly, I don't really find it believable that Max sent the images and then deleted them immediately afterwards. That seems extremely pointless and unbelievable. Max has always enjoyed playing nasty jokes. One needs only to look at the CrumpLAD Twitter account he made.
    5. "Nobody was harmed." This may or may not be true. The fact of the matter is that someone intended to send revolting images to an unknowing member. Not only is that act disgusting by itself, but the person in question was also undoubtedly abusing his position of power in order to do so. I imagine he titled the PM "I have a question," a PM that any sane user would open.
    6. I have not seen the full conversation, but I have not seen any evidence that you attempted to step in and stop these monstrosities. That seems to suggest that you had no moral objection to these sins.
    avatar
    Bye_Ya
     
     

    Posts : 2688

    Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

    Post by Bye_Ya on Wed May 29, 2013 6:09 am

    Moriarty wrote:
    2. You say that it was "never done," but then say that Max did send them.


    He sent them. They asked him for a screenshot from the forum to prove it, to which he obliged.
    avatar
    Glen Miller
     
     

    Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Posts : 7022
    Age : 21
    Location : PLAYMAKER
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

    Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

    Post by Glen Miller on Wed May 29, 2013 6:10 am

    Laurencio wrote:Yeah.. that didn't happen mate. I reset the count for everyone. It's not a goodness of the hearth action, or "forgive the sinners". It's just a clean slate. If people don't want that then that's up to them. I've made several changes to the forum's rules and moderation policies, some of which are stricter, some of which are far more lenient. For instance the warning point system has been revised several times to ensure that a warning point is simply that, a warning, and nothing more serious.
    About 80% of your post has nothing to do with me, so I'll just address this.

    "Your past transgressions won't be held against you." How on earth can you say that that does not imply that you are forgiving us and that we need that forgiveness? I understand that this might just be a bit of lazy diction, but a few other members and I found this particularly patronizing, given our treatment was really quite unfair.
    avatar
    Novi
     
     

    Posts : 1724
    Supports : Arsenal

    Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

    Post by Novi on Wed May 29, 2013 6:13 am

    I am still so god damn confused.



    I wish we could just all be best buddies again and move on. God damn it. I don't even know anymore.

    Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

    Post by The Maestro on Wed May 29, 2013 6:15 am

    Novi wrote:I am still so god damn confused.



    I wish we could just all be best buddies again and move on. God damn it. I don't even know anymore.

    You are totally right. Apart from me. I should never step foot on forums again for my unexplainable behaviour.
    avatar
    Laurencio
     
     

    Posts : 8730
    Age : 29
    Location : La Paz, Bolivia
    Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

    Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

    Post by Laurencio on Wed May 29, 2013 6:15 am

    Moriarty wrote:
    Laurencio wrote:Yeah.. that didn't happen mate. I reset the count for everyone. It's not a goodness of the hearth action, or "forgive the sinners". It's just a clean slate. If people don't want that then that's up to them. I've made several changes to the forum's rules and moderation policies, some of which are stricter, some of which are far more lenient. For instance the warning point system has been revised several times to ensure that a warning point is simply that, a warning, and nothing more serious.
    About 80% of your post has nothing to do with me, so I'll just address this.

    "Your past transgressions won't be held against you." How on earth can you say that that does not imply that you are forgiving us and that we need that forgiveness? I understand that this might just be a bit of lazy diction, but a few other members and I found this particularly patronizing, given our treatment was really quite unfair.

    Your past transgressions will not be held against you simply means that old grudges won't be allowed to blossom. It was a reference to a clean slate and assurances that staff will treat you fairly. If you misunderstood that I apologize.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

    Post by Guest on Wed May 29, 2013 6:16 am

    Moriarty wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

    From my knowledge, it was never done. It's a joke between us. Max sent it to a couple of members and then immediately deleted it before the member saw it. You might find it childish, but nobody was harmed.
    A few problems there.

    1. You find it funny to send images that I gather are disturbing, pornographic images to children.
    2. You say that it was "never done," but then say that Max did send them.
    3. "Might find it childish." No, I find it utterly despicable and revolting that anyone would even think about doing that.
    4. "Immediately deleted." For one, the member could still have seen the images before they were deleted. Secondly, I don't really find it believable that Max sent the images and then deleted them immediately afterwards. That seems extremely pointless and unbelievable. Max has always enjoyed playing nasty jokes. One needs only to look at the CrumpLAD Twitter account he made.
    5. "Nobody was harmed." This may or may not be true. The fact of the matter is that someone intended to send revolting images to an unknowing member. Not only is that act disgusting by itself, but the person in question was also undoubtedly abusing his position of power in order to do so. I imagine he titled the PM "I have a question," a PM that any sane user would open.
    6. I have not seen the full conversation, but I have not seen any evidence that you attempted to step in and stop these monstrosities. That seems to suggest that you had no moral objection to these sins.

    When I said "never done" I meant he didn't send it and leave it.

    I didn't step in and stop it, because A) I can't stop it B) I was led to believe it was immediately deleted. In fact, I did express my disapproval, thinking Max actually sent it and kept it there.

    Anyway, I'm not a member of the staff. Yet people still berate me for the actions of the staff members. It just ties in to the "easy target" I was talking about earlier. Maybe a while back, that would have bothered me. Now I just don't give much attention to it. I know you don't like me Glen and I don't think there is anything I could say to change that. I'm not really bothered though.
    avatar
    Bye_Ya
     
     

    Posts : 2688

    Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

    Post by Bye_Ya on Wed May 29, 2013 6:17 am

    Ahly you are in that Skype chat every day laughing up all the shit they are doing, even offering suggestions for what they should do next.

    Sponsored content

    Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:26 pm