Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+31
Stranger
Juvendinho
Rafapova
YukiAbe1996
Noel Gallagher
Mal
Alaba v2
Carlos Jenkinson
Bye_Ya
Trent
Cam
Scott M
Keyser Söze
Glen Miller
Theo Filippo
Yrael
Ra's al Ghul
Novi
Phadunkin Donuts
JamieB
Jordi
Jordan Henderchip
El_indian
SBSP
The Maestro
Laurencio
George
PrideOfTheMidlands
Start.
The Zlatan
WayneAFC
35 posters

The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

PrideOfTheMidlands
    PrideOfTheMidlands

The truth about The Fantasista Forum.  - Page 2 Empty Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

Post by PrideOfTheMidlands Wed May 29, 2013 2:57 am

you have blown this situation immensely out of proportion imo.
    Scott M

The truth about The Fantasista Forum.  - Page 2 Empty Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

Post by Scott M Wed May 29, 2013 3:14 am

Not really. It's only come to this because they've desperately been trying to cover it up by banning me and saying that I'm lying and plotting.
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Wed May 29, 2013 3:45 am

Don't believe the bullshit they're feeding you, Novi.
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Wed May 29, 2013 3:48 am

Bye Ya just pm'd me saying they're not innocent and that he's not going back there. This is coming from a Mod who's seen it all.
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Wed May 29, 2013 3:49 am

Just looked. He's no longer a mod now. Surprise, surprise.

Bye Ya, fucking reveal everything man.
    Novi
    Novi

Supports : Arsenal

Post by Novi Wed May 29, 2013 3:55 am

I'm so god damn confused right now.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Wed May 29, 2013 3:59 am

Not a surprise, it was pretty easy to see that Maestro has some mental problem probably austistic, Harrold has already been an idiot before not really a surprise, Ahly has no people skills and Laurencio is a robot.
    Bye_Ya
    Bye_Ya

Post by Bye_Ya Wed May 29, 2013 4:03 am

Doesn't matter man. Anyone with money can start a forum. It doesn't require them to be decent toward the members, or not to abuse their power, anything like that.

Maestro bought the forum, built it up, I guess he can tell WayneAFC to go shove a dildo in his mouth if he wants to when he questions his warning, and then say it's only 'banter'.

I'm out.

Last edited by Bye_Ya on Wed May 29, 2013 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Wed May 29, 2013 4:04 am

Laurencio sent this to Novi

"You acted on information given to you by a moderator, information that was wrong and taken out of context. You did not however launch into a full campaign like Scott did a few hours ago, and therefore have nothing to fear.

What you were given was out of context screenshots. I spent a lot of time going through all the possible evidence and logs and found it all to be a joke that never was made into action. The logs were manipulated to seem much worse than they were and the information in them was false.

Scott responded yo my explanation of this to start a full blown PM campaign to have people "rise up against the evil". Which I responded to by banning him for good, as he basically made a vicious and malicious attack on the site.

You are safe from retribution I assure you."

Oh my God rofl I don't know why he's quoted "rise up against the evil" as I've never said that.

I literally just sent a PM to a few members like, Trent, Start, Edinho, etc, telling them the real reason why Novi has left.

Apparently this means I'm plotting to cause havoc and chaos rofl
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Wed May 29, 2013 4:05 am

Fucking get in Bye Ya.

There's all the proof you need.

Laurencio facepalm Fucking idiot.
    Novi
    Novi

Supports : Arsenal

Post by Novi Wed May 29, 2013 4:06 am

Well i've certainly been fooled.
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Wed May 29, 2013 4:08 am

Bye_Ya wrote:Doesn't matter man. Anyone with money can start a forum. It doesn't require them to be decent toward the members, or not to abuse their power, anything like that.

Maestro bought the forum, built it up, I guess he can tell WayneAFC to go shove a dildo in his mouth if he wants to when he questions his warning, and then say it's only 'banter'.

I'm out.

Hopefully everyone on The Fantasista sees this.
    Bye_Ya
    Bye_Ya

Post by Bye_Ya Wed May 29, 2013 4:09 am

Gonna take it down, as it has their names. But Maestro can get fucked trying to say that I'm just trying to make him look bad when he's "never done anything". This shit is sickening to read on a daily basis.
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Wed May 29, 2013 4:11 am

Bye_Ya wrote:Gonna take it down, as it has their names. But Maestro can get fucked trying to say that I'm just trying to make him look bad when he's "never done anything". This shit is sickening to read on a daily basis.

Fuck that, they need to be exposed for what they really are.

I'm keeping it up.
    The Maestro
    The Maestro

Post by The Maestro Wed May 29, 2013 4:15 am

I'll be sure to post all your personal information as well Scott.

Bye Ya, low move.

Acting like we've committed a crime by joking about sending tubgirl to somebody on Skype, our own private Skype conversation.

It's a forum you sad sad people, I take this shit fucking seriously!!! How dare you expose me!!!
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Wed May 29, 2013 4:15 am

The Maestro wrote:I'll be sure to post all your personal information as well Scott.

Bye Ya, low move.

Acting like we've committed a crime by joking about sending tubgirl to somebody on Skype, our own private Skype conversation.

It's a forum you sad sad people, I take this shit fucking seriously!!! How dare you expose me!!!

Hahaaaaaaaaaa backtracking rofl

Post whatever the fuck you want lol.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Wed May 29, 2013 4:16 am

My word.
    The Maestro
    The Maestro

Post by The Maestro Wed May 29, 2013 4:17 am

Why would I backtrack?

Tell me what I've done wrong? Joke about sending something on Skype? Seriously?

I never denied at any point those conversations existed. I said they were taken out of context which they were.

You're the one taking part in a witch hunt. I've already shown how you were plotting the whole thing. This whole thing is so sad and shows how upset you get over a forum.

You're just mad cause you got banned.
    Start.
    Start.

Supports : Chelsea FC.

Post by Start. Wed May 29, 2013 4:18 am

dis is getin fkin mental m8s init
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Wed May 29, 2013 4:22 am

The truth about The Fantasista Forum.  - Page 2 1

The truth about The Fantasista Forum.  - Page 2 2
    Bye_Ya
    Bye_Ya

Post by Bye_Ya Wed May 29, 2013 4:23 am

The Maestro wrote:
    I never denied at any point those conversations existed. I said they were taken out of context which they were.

Please, enlighten all of us as to this "context" you are speaking about.
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Wed May 29, 2013 4:25 am

The Maestro wrote:Why would I backtrack?

Tell me what I've done wrong? Joke about sending something on Skype? Seriously?

You're the one taking part in a witch hunt. I've already shown how you were plotting the whole thing. This whole thing is so sad and shows how upset you get over a forum.

You're just mad cause you got banned.

You're seriously paranoid if you think what me and Novi were doing was plotting. All we wanted to see, was what action Laurencio took. (the conversation between me and Novi that you posted earlier)

You're backtracking like maaaaad now. You said it was out of context, whereas these screenshots show you up for exactly what you are rofl

Dickheadddddddd.
    The Maestro
    The Maestro

Post by The Maestro Wed May 29, 2013 4:27 am

Really? What are you gonna do?

Arrest me because I joked about sending someone tubgirl on Skype.

Oh noes. Call the police. Get my forum shut down. It's an outrage.

LOL
    Start.
    Start.

Post by Start. Wed May 29, 2013 4:27 am

For clarification, I did not enjoy that picture Harrold sent me. And I did not wank bank it, Jesus Christ people.
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Wed May 29, 2013 4:28 am

The Maestro wrote:Really? What are you gonna do?

Arrest me because I joked about sending someone tubgirl on Skype.

Oh noes. Call the police. Get my forum shut down. It's an outrage.

LOL

Nope. This was just to expose you lot for what you are. If Laurencio has any sense, he'd get a grip and get rid of you and Harrold.
    Start.
    Start.

Post by Start. Wed May 29, 2013 4:30 am

Is Laurencio part of any this crazy behavior?
    Bye_Ya
    Bye_Ya

Post by Bye_Ya Wed May 29, 2013 4:32 am

Start. wrote:Is Laurencio part of any this crazy behavior?

Not the moderating, but he turns his cheek to what they do. He's a decent guy. Munkhoo is tops.
    Start.
    Start.

Post by Start. Wed May 29, 2013 4:35 am

Bye_Ya wrote:
    Start. wrote:Is Laurencio part of any this crazy behavior?

Not the moderating, but he turns his cheek to what they do. He's a decent guy. Munkhoo is tops.

Ah, I see.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Wed May 29, 2013 4:41 am

The Maestro wrote:You're the one taking part in a witch hunt.
    You would know all about that, Hansel.
    PrideOfTheMidlands
    PrideOfTheMidlands

Post by PrideOfTheMidlands Wed May 29, 2013 4:47 am

dick move on the mods part looking at this thread and the evidence provided by both parties.

My I also say the "banter" on that skype chat isn't even good or funny, you are just showing off to each other how you abuse powers neuclap

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:59 pm