The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

    Share
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

    Post by Guest on Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:55 am

    Keyser Söze wrote:Even if they were done through paypal:

    One was a donation and hence he's not entitled to anything and the Gold membership is nonrefundable if he breached the forums terms and conditions by getting banned.

    He didn't breach any of the forums terms and conditions though.

    Unless of course one of those was calling out the shyster in charge of the board.

    Scott M
     
     

    Posts : 1476

    Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

    Post by Scott M on Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:50 am

    Yeah, I basically got banned for "attempting to cause chaos", when really, I just wanted certain people to know the real reason Novi left the forum.

    I didn't break any rules.

    Shouldn't have been banned tbh. Laurencio should have seen it as a chance to preserve the integrity of the forum and take action against the unprofessionalism of Harrold and Maestro.

    Edit: The reasoning was:

    Forum spam filter detected multiple messages being sent with the same content to several accounts. PM included false information, and hear say that was intended to disrupt the forum and begin a campaign against several of the staff members on the basis of nonsensical and speculatory information, based on out of context screenshots of private conversations. This has been considered a malicious attack on the site, an attack on the forum and abuse of staff with the sole intention of causing chaos. He is herby permanently banned.

    I mean, what the fuck? Laughing There wasn't any false information either. It wasn't out of context. Everything I said was true, and thankfully Bye Ya confirmed it in this thread.

    "Malicious attack on the site."

    No, I cared about the site, I put money in the site. That's the whole point. I wasn't happy that unprofessionalism from the 2 Mods had driven away the forum's top poster.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

    Post by Guest on Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:25 am

    I got banned for saying Frazer Forster isn't good enough for Hull Laughing

    That forum will go nowhere, just stole a few members from here
    avatar
    Cam
     
     

    Posts : 9668
    Age : 22
    Location : Shrewsbury
    Supports : Liverpool Football Club

    Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

    Post by Cam on Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:51 am

    No, Leo, you were banned for laughing about Ed's dad dying.
    avatar
    Novi
     
     

    Posts : 1724
    Supports : Arsenal

    Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

    Post by Novi on Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:54 am

    Spoiler:

    Not a nice way to walk to your members is it? Coming from an admin...
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

    Post by Guest on Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:06 am

    Cam wrote:No, Leo, you were banned for laughing about Ed's dad dying.

    No i wasn't you idiot, i made a dupe to do that because that fat Scottish spastic banned me
    avatar
    Trent
     
     

    Posts : 5521
    Supports : Scunthorpe United & St Helens

    Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

    Post by Trent on Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:13 am

    Aguerotelli wrote:
    Cam wrote:No, Leo, you were banned for laughing about Ed's dad dying.

    No i wasn't you idiot, i made a dupe to do that because that fat Scottish spastic banned me
    So you were banned and you chose to pick on Ed?

    That's very harsh on Ed don't you think?

    Scott M
     
     

    Posts : 1476

    Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

    Post by Scott M on Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:13 am

    Novi wrote:
    Spoiler:

    Not a nice way to walk to your members is it? Coming from an admin...

    Pathetic. Cam should just fuck off that place.

    Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

    Post by Ra's al Ghul on Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:15 am

    Novi wrote:
    Spoiler:

    Not a nice way to walk to your members is it? Coming from an admin...

    You, Scott and the rest of the people behind this episode are a bunch of cowards. I didn't see a single one of you say a word when I (or any of the others who were banned during the same time) was banned a couple of months ago under ridiculous circumstances. You've actually still been posting over there for the past couple of days so I have no idea why you're complaining.

    And also, a special mention to those of you who went back there after Laurencio oh so kindly decided to forgive our past indiscretions: you have no dignity and I'm happy that you've been banned again.
    avatar
    Trent
     
     

    Posts : 5521
    Supports : Scunthorpe United & St Helens

    Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

    Post by Trent on Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:17 am

    Scott M wrote:
    Novi wrote:
    Spoiler:

    Not a nice way to walk to your members is it? Coming from an admin...

    Pathetic. Cam should just fuck off that place.
    Aren't you like 20?



    Scott M
     
     

    Posts : 1476

    Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

    Post by Scott M on Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:18 am

    Ra's al Ghul wrote:
    Novi wrote:
    Spoiler:

    Not a nice way to walk to your members is it? Coming from an admin...

    You, Scott and the rest of the people behind this episode are a bunch of cowards. I didn't see a single one of you say a word when I (or any of the others who were banned during the same time) was banned a couple of months ago under ridiculous circumstances. You've actually still been posting over there for the past couple of days so I have no idea why you're complaining.

    And also, a special mention to those of you who went back there after Laurencio oh so kindly decided to forgive our past indiscretions: you have no dignity and I'm happy that you've been banned again.

    I wasn't very active around the time shit went down with you/Glen getting banned etc. I came back and it had all already happened, so I didn't even know what went on.

    (Pretty sure I would've been banned too if I was around at the time you lot all got banned).

    Edit: I still don't know what went on really.
    avatar
    Cam
     
     

    Posts : 9668
    Age : 22
    Location : Shrewsbury
    Supports : Liverpool Football Club

    Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

    Post by Cam on Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:20 am

    I'm not that bothered, I was a bit rude to him so it's not that bad, don't use it as a stick to beat the forum with
    avatar
    Theo Filippo
     
     

    Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi
    Posts : 21636
    Age : 23

    Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

    Post by Theo Filippo on Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:31 am

    Novi wrote:
    Spoiler:

    Not a nice way to walk to your members is it? Coming from an admin...
    He's always been an autistic cunt I don't know why you've suddenly decided to pick up on that now.. I agree with Blade, why you are still posting there makes no sense.

    Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

    Post by Keyser Söze on Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:38 pm

    Scott M wrote:
    Ra's al Ghul wrote:

    You, Scott and the rest of the people behind this episode are a bunch of cowards. I didn't see a single one of you say a word when I (or any of the others who were banned during the same time) was banned a couple of months ago under ridiculous circumstances. You've actually still been posting over there for the past couple of days so I have no idea why you're complaining.

    And also, a special mention to those of you who went back there after Laurencio oh so kindly decided to forgive our past indiscretions: you have no dignity and I'm happy that you've been banned again.

    I wasn't very active around the time shit went down with you/Glen getting banned etc. I came back and it had all already happened, so I didn't even know what went on.

    (Pretty sure I would've been banned too if I was around at the time you lot all got banned).

    Edit: I still don't know what went on really.

    You were constantly posting comments when Maestro was away doing whatever shit he was doing like "can't wait for Maestro to be back".

    Any problem you had you'd constantly message Maestro about it and you thought every other mod bar him was incompetent. He even sided with you in that whole me, you and Ras thing.

    And when Eternal was mocking the chat thread you got all bitchy and started defending how active the forum was.

    Scott M
     
     

    Posts : 1476

    Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

    Post by Scott M on Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:45 pm

    Keyser Söze wrote:
    Scott M wrote:

    I wasn't very active around the time shit went down with you/Glen getting banned etc. I came back and it had all already happened, so I didn't even know what went on.

    (Pretty sure I would've been banned too if I was around at the time you lot all got banned).

    Edit: I still don't know what went on really.

    You were constantly posting comments when Maestro was away doing whatever shit he was doing like "can't wait for Maestro to be back".

    Any problem you had you'd constantly message Maestro about it and you thought every other mod bar him was incompetent. He even sided with you in that whole me, you and Ras thing.

    And when Eternal was mocking the chat thread you got all bitchy and started defending how active the forum was.

    He didn't side with me at all, I constantly got warnings from him, he banned me for 24 hours and then 7 days because of the whole thing with you and Ras.

    I wanted Ahly to step down as a Mod whilst Maestro was away, because at the time, he was the only one being incompetent. I was successful in my attempts to remove him as a Mod.

    Me and Maestro had a decent relationship before. It's only since I exposed this that he's been a cunt towards me, and that's only because he's been exposed Laughing

    I was fairly oblivious to what was going on (everyone on the forum was) until I saw hard proof of it (the chat screeshots).
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

    Post by Guest on Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:28 pm

    Scott M wrote:
    Keyser Söze wrote:

    You were constantly posting comments when Maestro was away doing whatever shit he was doing like "can't wait for Maestro to be back".

    Any problem you had you'd constantly message Maestro about it and you thought every other mod bar him was incompetent. He even sided with you in that whole me, you and Ras thing.

    And when Eternal was mocking the chat thread you got all bitchy and started defending how active the forum was.

    He didn't side with me at all, I constantly got warnings from him, he banned me for 24 hours and then 7 days because of the whole thing with you and Ras.

    I wanted Ahly to step down as a Mod whilst Maestro was away, because at the time, he was the only one being incompetent. I was successful in my attempts to remove him as a Mod.

    Me and Maestro had a decent relationship before. It's only since I exposed this that he's been a cunt towards me, and that's only because he's been exposed Laughing

    I was fairly oblivious to what was going on (everyone on the forum was) until I saw hard proof of it (the chat screeshots).

    Not really. I stepped down because everything was getting a bit chaotic and I was taking a break from the forum. I cried myself to sleep every night. I should of never trolled anyone.

    Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

    Post by Keyser Söze on Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:17 am

    Scott M wrote:
    Keyser Söze wrote:

    You were constantly posting comments when Maestro was away doing whatever shit he was doing like "can't wait for Maestro to be back".

    Any problem you had you'd constantly message Maestro about it and you thought every other mod bar him was incompetent. He even sided with you in that whole me, you and Ras thing.

    And when Eternal was mocking the chat thread you got all bitchy and started defending how active the forum was.

    He didn't side with me at all, I constantly got warnings from him, he banned me for 24 hours and then 7 days because of the whole thing with you and Ras.

    I wanted Ahly to step down as a Mod whilst Maestro was away, because at the time, he was the only one being incompetent. I was successful in my attempts to remove him as a Mod.

    Me and Maestro had a decent relationship before. It's only since I exposed this that he's been a cunt towards me, and that's only because he's been exposed Laughing

    I was fairly oblivious to what was going on (everyone on the forum was) until I saw hard proof of it (the chat screeshots).

    So why did you take this whole situation so personally ? Unless I'm missing something I don't recall you saying they did anything directly to you.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

    Post by Guest on Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:59 am

    Scott M wrote:
    Ra's al Ghul wrote:

    You, Scott and the rest of the people behind this episode are a bunch of cowards. I didn't see a single one of you say a word when I (or any of the others who were banned during the same time) was banned a couple of months ago under ridiculous circumstances. You've actually still been posting over there for the past couple of days so I have no idea why you're complaining.

    And also, a special mention to those of you who went back there after Laurencio oh so kindly decided to forgive our past indiscretions: you have no dignity and I'm happy that you've been banned again.

    I wasn't very active around the time shit went down with you/Glen getting banned etc. I came back and it had all already happened, so I didn't even know what went on.

    (Pretty sure I would've been banned too if I was around at the time you lot all got banned).

    Edit: I still don't know what went on really.

    You were actively sending us (the mods) personal messages about Keyser, Ra's, Eternal, and others. You were asking for them to get punished.
    avatar
    Yrael
     
     

    Posts : 565

    Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

    Post by Yrael on Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:03 am

    ahlycotc wrote:
    Scott M wrote:

    He didn't side with me at all, I constantly got warnings from him, he banned me for 24 hours and then 7 days because of the whole thing with you and Ras.

    I wanted Ahly to step down as a Mod whilst Maestro was away, because at the time, he was the only one being incompetent. I was successful in my attempts to remove him as a Mod.

    Me and Maestro had a decent relationship before. It's only since I exposed this that he's been a cunt towards me, and that's only because he's been exposed Laughing

    I was fairly oblivious to what was going on (everyone on the forum was) until I saw hard proof of it (the chat screeshots).

    Not really. I stepped down because everything was getting a bit chaotic and I was taking a break from the forum. I decided to come back and now I'm a moderator and writer for the forum.

    You just look so desperate now. Just like Bye Ya, you are a coward and only looking out for your own interests.

    You were a pisspoor mod Ahly. There's no getting around that fact.
    avatar
    Theo Filippo
     
     

    Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi
    Posts : 21636
    Age : 23

    Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

    Post by Theo Filippo on Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:06 am

    Yrael wrote:You were a pisspoor mod Ahly. There's no getting around that fact.
    rofl
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

    Post by Guest on Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:07 am

    Yrael wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

    Not really. I stepped down because everything was getting a bit chaotic and I was taking a break from the forum. I decided to come back and now I'm a moderator and writer for the forum.

    You just look so desperate now. Just like Bye Ya, you are a coward and only looking out for your own interests.

    You were a pisspoor mod Ahly. There's no getting around that fact.

    I totally agree. I wish I could of been better. Sad
    avatar
    Glen Miller
     
     

    Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Posts : 7022
    Age : 21
    Location : PLAYMAKER
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

    Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

    Post by Glen Miller on Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:27 am

    ahlycotc wrote:I decided to come back and now I'm a moderator and writer for the forum.
    CARPE DIEM!
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

    Post by Guest on Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:34 am

    Writer? ... For ... the fantasista? Laughing Laughing
    avatar
    Trent
     
     

    Posts : 5521
    Supports : Scunthorpe United & St Helens

    Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

    Post by Trent on Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:35 am

    Templeton7|RFC wrote:Writer? ... For ... the fantasista? Laughing Laughing
    It has a blog section as well as the forum.

    Not sure why that's funny though, each to their own I guess.

    Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

    Post by Keyser Söze on Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:41 am

    Tent wrote:
    Templeton7|RFC wrote:Writer? ... For ... the fantasista? Laughing Laughing
    It has a blog section as well as the forum.

    Not sure why that's funny though, each to their own I guess.

    Gay.
    avatar
    Glen Miller
     
     

    Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Posts : 7022
    Age : 21
    Location : PLAYMAKER
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

    Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

    Post by Glen Miller on Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:41 am

    Trent wrote:
    Templeton7|RFC wrote:Writer? ... For ... the fantasista? Laughing Laughing
    It has a blog section as well as the forum.

    Not sure why that's funny though, each to their own I guess.
    Ahly speaks condescendingly to people by telling them to "calm down, stop taking the forum so seriously." He then boasts incessantly about his responsibilities on this forum that he implies is "insignificant."
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

    Post by Guest on Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:42 am

    It's fucking hilarious.
    avatar
    Trent
     
     

    Posts : 5521
    Supports : Scunthorpe United & St Helens

    Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

    Post by Trent on Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:46 am

    Moriarty wrote:
    Trent wrote:
    It has a blog section as well as the forum.

    Not sure why that's funny though, each to their own I guess.
    Ahly speaks condescendingly to people by telling them to "calm down, stop taking the forum so seriously." He then boasts incessantly about his responsibilities on this forum that he implies is "insignificant."
    I agree that Ahly isn't the best choice for a moderator but he has been handled that responsibility and I hope he can do well in that position.

    Hopefully he still doesn't get so defensive whenever somebody criticizes Barca.
    avatar
    Glen Miller
     
     

    Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Posts : 7022
    Age : 21
    Location : PLAYMAKER
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

    Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

    Post by Glen Miller on Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:52 am

    Trent wrote:I agree that Ahly isn't the best choice for a moderator but he has been handled that responsibility and I hope he can do well in that position.

    Hopefully he still doesn't get so defensive whenever somebody criticizes Barca.
    You can drop this diplomatic act, Mr. Blair, you're just coming across as a coward.

    Using phrases like "hope/hopefully" and "isn't the best" just indicate the extent which you are still snugly immersed in the moderating council's rear end. I don't think anyone has even acknowledged Ahly as a poor mod. He's much worse than that. He's an older member of that forum, he's probably reached higher levels of education than most members of that forum, yet he still came across as the most immature and incompetent human being on that place.
    avatar
    Trent
     
     

    Posts : 5521
    Supports : Scunthorpe United & St Helens

    Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

    Post by Trent on Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:56 am

    Moriarty wrote:
    Trent wrote:I agree that Ahly isn't the best choice for a moderator but he has been handled that responsibility and I hope he can do well in that position.

    Hopefully he still doesn't get so defensive whenever somebody criticizes Barca.
    You can drop this diplomatic act, Mr. Blair, you're just coming across as a coward.

    Using phrases like "hope/hopefully" and "isn't the best" just indicate the extent which you are still snugly immersed in the moderating council's rear end. I don't think anyone has even acknowledged Ahly as a poor mod. He's much worse than that. He's an older member of that forum, he's probably reached higher levels of education than most members of that forum, yet he still came across as the most immature and incompetent human being on that place.
    I'm not trying to be diplomatic, I'm just not on either side of this argument.

    I'd rather the tensions between the moderators on TF and some people on here just simmer down, things were going quite well until the whole Scott fiasco happened which just seems to have ignited the fire once again.

    I'm not afraid of admitting I don't really like Ahly but I still want him to do well in his role as a moderator for the sake of the forum. Not sure how I'm up their rear end either, I haven't once praised Maestro, Laurencio, Harrold, Mukhoo or Ahly on here.

    Sponsored content

    Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:24 pm