Weight Training and Fitness Thread.

    Share
    avatar
    Novi
     
     

    Posts : 1724
    Supports : Arsenal

    Re: Weight Training and Fitness Thread.

    Post by Novi on Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:05 pm

    Chris wrote:Goes with the gritty pic. Smile

    Else I be nice and clean looking like in my job, presenting the news..


    rofl
    avatar
    Novi
     
     

    Posts : 1724
    Supports : Arsenal

    Re: Weight Training and Fitness Thread.

    Post by Novi on Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:07 pm

    Chris wrote:Mirin' tricep pose


    You look a bit like Cazorla in that pic. Laughing
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Weight Training and Fitness Thread.

    Post by Guest on Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:36 pm

    Mouse wrote:Chris do you not use powder? Just foods high in protein.
    I've started on the shakes again, just one a day. I do rely mostly on meat though.. but it's costly.
    avatar
    Zzonked
     
     

    Posts : 24277
    Age : 25

    Re: Weight Training and Fitness Thread.

    Post by Zzonked on Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:09 am

    Gonna go hard on a bulk now, try and stuff my face as much as possible for a couple of months. Need to gain some size on my chest specifically and just everywhere in general.

    Tricep:

    Spoiler:

    Poster for when I feel like giving up:
    Spoiler:


    Last edited by Zzonked on Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Childish Logic
     
     

    Formerly known as : NZG
    Posts : 13744
    Age : 25
    Supports : Lucas

    Re: Weight Training and Fitness Thread.

    Post by Childish Logic on Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:09 am

    gotta touch his dick aye?
    avatar
    Zzonked
     
     

    Posts : 24277
    Age : 25

    Re: Weight Training and Fitness Thread.

    Post by Zzonked on Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:09 am

    I don't have to.
    avatar
    Zzonked
     
     

    Posts : 24277
    Age : 25

    Re: Weight Training and Fitness Thread.

    Post by Zzonked on Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:29 am

    Also, fookin' prawns are my new favorite bulking meat. Tasty as fuck.
    avatar
    Novi
     
     

    Posts : 1724
    Supports : Arsenal

    Re: Weight Training and Fitness Thread.

    Post by Novi on Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:39 am

    ew groce
    avatar
    Zzonked
     
     

    Posts : 24277
    Age : 25

    Re: Weight Training and Fitness Thread.

    Post by Zzonked on Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:41 am

    If you seriously think prawns are groce then I don't believe you've ever tried them.
    avatar
    Novi
     
     

    Posts : 1724
    Supports : Arsenal

    Re: Weight Training and Fitness Thread.

    Post by Novi on Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:47 am

    They were hidden in my food once when my parents tried to make me eat it.

    I don't it dat shit that comes out da sea yo.

    Re: Weight Training and Fitness Thread.

    Post by Ra's al Ghul on Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:48 am

    Why?
    avatar
    Novi
     
     

    Posts : 1724
    Supports : Arsenal

    Re: Weight Training and Fitness Thread.

    Post by Novi on Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:57 am

    The smell. Makes me gag.
    avatar
    Cam
     
     

    Posts : 9668
    Age : 22
    Location : Shrewsbury
    Supports : Liverpool Football Club

    Re: Weight Training and Fitness Thread.

    Post by Cam on Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:11 am

    Is that your arm, Zzonked?

    Re: Weight Training and Fitness Thread.

    Post by Uncle John from Jamaica on Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:21 am

    Zzonked wrote:Also, fookin' prawns are my new favorite bulking meat. Tasty as fuck.
    Dirty prawn, dirty fucking prawn.


    Don't shoot the prawn!
    avatar
    ShakerMatty
     
     

    Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Posts : 13609
    Age : 22
    Location : Mancunian way
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

    Re: Weight Training and Fitness Thread.

    Post by ShakerMatty on Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:35 am

    Only been to the gym once this week as I have had no time. Cry

    Can definitely see improvements on my chest.

    Do you suggest taking protein shakes? I have a decent diet as it is but would it be worth taking shakes as well?
    avatar
    Zzonked
     
     

    Posts : 24277
    Age : 25

    Re: Weight Training and Fitness Thread.

    Post by Zzonked on Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:46 am

    Cam wrote:Is that your arm, Zzonked?

    Yes.

    Uncle John from Jamaica wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:Also, fookin' prawns are my new favorite bulking meat. Tasty as fuck.
    Dirty prawn, dirty fucking prawn.


    Don't shoot the prawn!

    Love when the opportunity to say fookin' prawn comes up, it's all I live for.
    avatar
    Zzonked
     
     

    Posts : 24277
    Age : 25

    Re: Weight Training and Fitness Thread.

    Post by Zzonked on Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:47 am

    ShakerMatty wrote:Only been to the gym once this week as I have had no time. Cry

    Can definitely see improvements on my chest.

    Do you suggest taking protein shakes? I have a decent diet as it is but would it be worth taking shakes as well?

    I usually have one before bed and one after workouts, two scoops (70cl I think) and 400ml of milk. Yes, they are handy.
    avatar
    Cam
     
     

    Posts : 9668
    Age : 22
    Location : Shrewsbury
    Supports : Liverpool Football Club

    Re: Weight Training and Fitness Thread.

    Post by Cam on Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:47 am

    That's a pretty nice arm.
    avatar
    Zzonked
     
     

    Posts : 24277
    Age : 25

    Re: Weight Training and Fitness Thread.

    Post by Zzonked on Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:50 am

    Laughing

    Thank you.
    avatar
    Cam
     
     

    Posts : 9668
    Age : 22
    Location : Shrewsbury
    Supports : Liverpool Football Club

    Re: Weight Training and Fitness Thread.

    Post by Cam on Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:06 am

    What's your other arm like? Equal length?
    avatar
    ShakerMatty
     
     

    Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Posts : 13609
    Age : 22
    Location : Mancunian way
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

    Re: Weight Training and Fitness Thread.

    Post by ShakerMatty on Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:10 am

    Zzonked wrote:
    ShakerMatty wrote:Only been to the gym once this week as I have had no time. Cry

    Can definitely see improvements on my chest.

    Do you suggest taking protein shakes? I have a decent diet as it is but would it be worth taking shakes as well?

    I usually have one before bed and one after workouts, two scoops (70cl I think) and 400ml of milk. Yes, they are handy.

    Cheers, I might have to get myself a tub soon.
    avatar
    ShakerMatty
     
     

    Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Posts : 13609
    Age : 22
    Location : Mancunian way
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

    Re: Weight Training and Fitness Thread.

    Post by ShakerMatty on Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:24 am

    Thinking about it... Where is the best place to buy protein shakes?

    Re: Weight Training and Fitness Thread.

    Post by Uncle John from Jamaica on Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:30 am

    Zzonked wrote:
    Cam wrote:Is that your arm, Zzonked?

    Yes.

    Uncle John from Jamaica wrote:
    Dirty prawn, dirty fucking prawn.


    Don't shoot the prawn!

    Love when the opportunity to say fookin' prawn comes up, it's all I live for.
    The cricket club my mates play for got a South African overseas player and they called him a dirty prawn at every opportunity. They sent him home in the end though cause he was a cunt and started on 2 of the older blokes after a game once, and he was also pretty shit and a waste of money.


    There's my prawn story.
    avatar
    Novi
     
     

    Posts : 1724
    Supports : Arsenal

    Re: Weight Training and Fitness Thread.

    Post by Novi on Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:30 am

    ShakerMatty wrote:Thinking about it... Where is the best place to buy protein shakes?

    GNC is my best bet.
    avatar
    Glen Miller
     
     

    Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Posts : 7022
    Age : 21
    Location : PLAYMAKER
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

    Re: Weight Training and Fitness Thread.

    Post by Glen Miller on Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:36 am

    Cam wrote:What's your other arm like? Equal length?
    It is bigger than Chris's arm, that's all that I know.
    avatar
    Cam
     
     

    Posts : 9668
    Age : 22
    Location : Shrewsbury
    Supports : Liverpool Football Club

    Re: Weight Training and Fitness Thread.

    Post by Cam on Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:37 am

    I think it deserves it's own biopic
    avatar
    Ham.
     
     

    Posts : 2177
    Age : 22
    Location : Edinburgh

    Re: Weight Training and Fitness Thread.

    Post by Ham. on Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:37 am

    I got mine from myprotein.com, need to order some more soon myself, might go for the chocolate mint this time.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Weight Training and Fitness Thread.

    Post by Guest on Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:01 am

    Mirin' your progress pic and under armour shirt Zzonked GJDM.
    avatar
    Zzonked
     
     

    Posts : 24277
    Age : 25

    Re: Weight Training and Fitness Thread.

    Post by Zzonked on Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:23 am

    Cam wrote:What's your other arm like? Equal length?

    I lost the other one in the war you insensitive fiend.

    ShakerMatty wrote:Thinking about it... Where is the best place to buy protein shakes?

    Myprotein
    is my favorite. They had a test done and had a pretty good protein %
    compared to the amount advertised and relatively cheap.

    Uncle John from Jamaica wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:
    Cam wrote:Is that your arm, Zzonked?

    Yes.

    Uncle John from Jamaica wrote:
    Dirty prawn, dirty fucking prawn.


    Don't shoot the prawn!

    Love when the opportunity to say fookin' prawn comes up, it's all I live for.
    The
    cricket club my mates play for got a South African overseas player and
    they called him a dirty prawn at every opportunity. They sent him home
    in the end though cause he was a cunt and started on 2 of the older
    blokes after a game once, and he was also pretty shit and a waste of
    money.


    There's my prawn story.

    Most definitely a cool story bro.

    Chris wrote:Mirin' your progress pic and under armour shirt Zzonked GJDM.

    Cheers man.
    avatar
    Jordan Henderchip
     
     

    Posts : 10329
    Age : 23
    Location : New Zealand
    Supports : FS #41

    Re: Weight Training and Fitness Thread.

    Post by Jordan Henderchip on Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:48 pm

    Julia is coming to Auckland, therefore I will be getting a gym membership and getting bulks as for her

    k thx

    Sponsored content

    Re: Weight Training and Fitness Thread.

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:24 pm