Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
Mouse
Novi
Jord
Kie_LFC
El_indian
Kuled
MickStupp
CollieBuddz
blackskar
dena
Cam
Sean
Jorlung
Jeff
Mustangt125
Danny
Bushido
21 posters

Assassin's Creed 3

Anonymous

Assassin's Creed 3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Assassin's Creed 3

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:00 pm

Kuled wrote:Oh I loved it, I absolutely loved the game.
    I would never have guessed.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:47 am

Novi wrote:Assassin's Creed 3 - Page 10 5844510_460s

boner for kuled?
    That's great, not that detailed as the Renaissance hidden blade but still beautiful.
    kyro7 wrote:
    Kuled wrote:Oh I loved it, I absolutely loved the game.
    I would never have guessed.
    He asked me if I liked it or not, douche.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:01 am

Kuled wrote:I liked Connor's personality actually, it was better than the stereotype Ezio and Nathan Drake, a badass and a hit with the ladies (I liked old Ezio the most now that you mention it cause he was mature) I think it was great that they put him as confused as well, we've seen the Templars being built up as these evil people but when you stop and think about it, they strive for the same goal. I actually stopped and starting thinking in this, are the assassins doing the right thing?
    to add to this...Connor's personality is being compared to Ezio's..I don't think it's fair to compare that since at the end of AC2 Ezio is 41 and Connor is 27 at the end of AC3, he had over a decade more to develop than Connor. I'd like to see another Connor game, but I want to see maybe a love interest like cristina missions in ACB and a bit more emotion in him Smile
    MickStupp
    MickStupp

Post by MickStupp Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:50 am

Kuled wrote:
    Kuled wrote:I liked Connor's personality actually, it was better than the stereotype Ezio and Nathan Drake, a badass and a hit with the ladies (I liked old Ezio the most now that you mention it cause he was mature) I think it was great that they put him as confused as well, we've seen the Templars being built up as these evil people but when you stop and think about it, they strive for the same goal. I actually stopped and starting thinking in this, are the assassins doing the right thing?
    to add to this...Connor's personality is being compared to Ezio's..I don't think it's fair to compare that since at the end of AC2 Ezio is 41 and Connor is 27 at the end of AC3, he had over a decade more to develop than Connor. I'd like to see another Connor game, but I want to see maybe a love interest like cristina missions in ACB and a bit more emotion in him Smile
    Like when you play bowls? Laughing I can't believe how robotic he sounded.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:14 am

that's just the game dude Laughing

Novel is out..Connor acquires Haytham's journal..first page
    Spoiler:
    I need it.
    and a patch is coming at around thanksgiving
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:22 am

Just finished it, can freely look in this thread and not be worried about spoilers.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:40 am

Connor was a Child. a normal Child. He lived his life as he should. Playing, learning and growing. You feel the Innocence which is something that was absent from Ezio, because you`re quickly thrown in with the line "Your sister seemed quite satisfied with the handling I gave her earlier". I never expected another Ezio and I`m glad that I was not disappointed. Connor`s Innocence is quickly stolen by the ensuing events. He grows into a humble, powerful Young man that seemingly has no Weaknesses but his Naivete.

In a way, Connor is still a child. His reactions to some of the actions of others` make any one laugh, but he simply finds it disgusting. His solutions to very complicated matters is Pure. "i`ll tell them I`m Innocent" - Connor.

His Gestures when Talking to people is what drew me to like him. Standing and holding his 2 hands together when talking to Homesteaders, polite, labeling them as his friends and not his townsfolk, BUT THEN he just barges into a certain Character`s house, shoving that certain Character`s arm away, not once, but thrice, was Hilarious. The contrast was Brilliant. He is somewhat like his father, in a way that those he deemed friends would get the best out of him, but those he deemed Unimportant or viewed them in a somewhat negative light would be shrugged off.

The thing is that Connor possesses Noble Qualities, but is Not a Noble. He`s just so Humble and respectful that you cannot help, but like him and enjoy his Conversations. He has respect to every man and believes that every man is equal and that every is entitled respect.

With Connor, I actually tried hard NOT to kill people and Coincidentally, it was revealed that he dislikes excessive or Unnecessary killing. He values rights Immensely that So many moments of anger might seem light to us, but I think he was entitled to every bit rage he showed.

The only Emotional face I saw with Ezio, was when Cristina Died. With Connor, I saw that so many times. It connected emotionally with me and every time I just saw that face and those sorrowful eyes, I actually feel it.

In the end, in terms of Connor, you find yourself killing in the same site you played in and it proves for nothing. He is Imperfect, He made mistakes, He has flaws, he does not Joke, he is a jerk to some, but as soft as a teddy bear to others. he rages and sorrows. He made me ask questions, HE asked questions. and THAT is what makes this Character such a genius Creation.
    not worthy
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:24 am

Assassin's Creed 3 - Page 10 Outfit
    This was cut from the game Cry
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:28 am

If Connor was designed differently then the game would have been much more enjoyable. He didn't have to look and act like a brute to be a powerful/aggressive fighter. If he designed to be a calm and peaceful character but when thrown into battle turns into a destructive monster then that would be so much better.

All hindsight of course but I just think it would have worked better.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:58 am

Isn't that what he is though? In the homestead and when he's with his fellow natives in the village he's calm and sounds relaxed, he speaks to them as good friends. When he's with the patriots he doesn't like their company, he doesn't want to form an allegiance with them either (I remember him pushing everyone that tried to touch him) I don't think he's a brute. he still has respect for those he killed like when
    Spoiler:
    a brute wouldn't care for these things but Connor isn't one.
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:41 am

I suppose his character is partially what I said. Just in my opinion it's boring.. He needed something extra to make me connect with him more.

Altair had little character development but thanks to Revelations you can can clearly see that he turned into the greatest assassin ever and mastered the apple. That gives me respect for him.

Ezio is self explanitory; a generally brilliant and well designed character, very unique and enjoyable to play with.

Connor doesn't do it for me for some reason. His character design could have been better too, more mohawk shit would have been nice.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:26 am

Is this actually any good? A lot of reviews I've read seem to say it's more of the same and I gave up on Revelations out of boredom..
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:07 pm

Agent 47 would fuck Altair, Ezio, and Connor up before they could turn their gay fucking eagle vision on.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:44 am

Mouse wrote:Is this actually any good? A lot of reviews I've read seem to say it's more of the same and I gave up on Revelations out of boredom..
    You can always check out gameplay videos but what exactly did the reviewer think woul be so different? It's a new time setting, new Assassin...What 'different' did they want? to take out the parkour? Some love it, some hate it.
    CollieBuddz wrote:Agent 47 would fuck Altair, Ezio, and Connor up before they could turn their gay fucking eagle vision on.
    That's cause that phaggot has guns.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:48 am

No but there's always things that can be expanded on, I found revelations very boring because it was basically Brotherhood in a less interesting location.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:17 am

This game was in production for 3 years, Brotherhood and Reelations have nothing on AC3, some said Bro'hood and Rev were like DLCs for AC2, this isn't.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Post by El Jefe Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:50 am

Obviously this would never happen but I'd love it if you could create your own assassin from scratch, pick his nationalty, heritage, time period, looks, characterists, weapons and style and play a story as yourself, but go on missions and stuff with Altair, Ezio and Connor in some Animus that completely fucked up time.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:28 am

that will never work Laughing
    i can only see that working on multiplayer
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:51 am

Fuck 47. Nigga is a bald cunt. Won't last a second against Conner

Also brotherhood >>>> ac3
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:44 am

Childish Logic wrote:Fuck 47. Nigga is a bald cunt. Won't last a second against Conner

Also brotherhood >>>> ac3
    First Enzo now... oh god why
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:01 am

His guns are purely for the look. He'd fucking syringe Connor in the eye.

Ezio had a fucking gun in his bracelet(queer). Connor always uses his fucking bow and arrow.

Pussies.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:23 am

@ Kuled :mygod:
    @ 47 wouldn't get close enough to do that.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:06 pm

47 would get fucked by the apple.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:46 pm

Would they even need the apple?

El Jefe
    El Jefe

Post by El Jefe Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:39 am

47 would be dead before he saw Altair, Ezio or Connor.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Post by El Jefe Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:10 am

Kuled wrote:that will never work Laughing
    i can only see that working on multiplayer

One day Kuled, in a virtual reality game, I'll be roaming round killing Templars with my boys.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:09 am

Climbing buildings in 3d would be interesting shifty
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:50 am

Okay potential spoilers:

I think the ending sucked. I know it's cliche to say that, but hear me out.

The ending didn't resolve anything with the Revolution.
    Basically the hardest part of the game was roaming around the cave trying to find Juno's new location when she was telling the story.
    I don't understand these holograms, Juno and Minerva. So they're the Gods who created humans. But humans were given the intelligence of religion to live by but they in turn used it for the wrong means, and so the Gods would wipe them out and start again. And Minerva I believe wanted to have that happen with Desmond starting the new religion and leading man, and essentially being a new Jesus?
    What were these towers Juno was always speaking of?

And what are these pivots? I went into Boston just to skin some redcoats and he's going on about these pivots and there little blue shapes in Boston's midair?
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Post by El Jefe Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:57 am

I don't get what would have happened if the Templars found it first
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:39 am

Spoilers everywhere.

Mustangt125 wrote:Okay potential spoilers:

I think the ending sucked. I know it's cliche to say that, but hear me out.

The ending didn't resolve anything with the Revolution.
    Basically the hardest part of the game was roaming around the cave trying to find Juno's new location when she was telling the story.
    I don't understand these holograms, Juno and Minerva. So they're the Gods who created humans. But humans were given the intelligence of religion to live by but they in turn used it for the wrong means, and so the Gods would wipe them out and start again. And Minerva I believe wanted to have that happen with Desmond starting the new religion and leading man, and essentially being a new Jesus?
    What were these towers Juno was always speaking of?

And what are these pivots? I went into Boston just to skin some redcoats and he's going on about these pivots and there little blue shapes in Boston's midair?

They are the ones who came before.(they were seen as gods but they aren't)
    They created humans as slaves i think and used the apples to control them.
    Some shit happened and they escaped, this led to adam and eve yadda yadda. Time passes, then desmond is seen as more than a man, a God (jesus) then the cycle continues. (some hopeless sap will have to decide)

Minerva didn't want juno to get out.

El Jefe wrote:I don't get what would have happened if the Templars found it first

You know how the Desmond had 2 choices? he could let billions die and become a prophet or let Juno out? Templars finding it would lead to billions dying.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:21 am