Fifa Superstars (iPhone game)

    Share
    avatar
    Danny
     
     

    Posts : 55218
    Age : 22
    Location : Burscough

    Re: Fifa Superstars (iPhone game)

    Post by Danny on Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:43 am

    I have Ferdinand, that's it lmao

    My form is fucking shite atm. Keep on dropping points early on in the Premier League. Neutral
    avatar
    icelemontea1020
     
     

    Posts : 53
    Supports : Torres

    Re: Fifa Superstars (iPhone game)

    Post by icelemontea1020 on Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:03 am

    I just got shitty luck at ultimate, my team rating with gear is 91 and I can still keep drawing 1 game every season in elite epl, its like 1/5 season to have a 40 wins. Moreover I said my shitty luck refer to all the ultimate I got is either MF or DF, never a STRICKER.

    I was like scratch .

    I got 4 DF and 7 MF of ultimate players atm.

    may be thats why i keep drawing, because no good goal scorer.
    avatar
    waggen
     
     

    Posts : 8

    Re: Fifa Superstars (iPhone game)

    Post by waggen on Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:11 am

    Think I have 29 ultimates right now.
    avatar
    deon7924
     
     

    Posts : 31

    Re: Fifa Superstars (iPhone game)

    Post by deon7924 on Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:49 pm

    I currently having

    5 Strikers
    5 Midfielders
    9 Defenders
    0 Goalkeeper

    All FOC
    avatar
    pcmarcos
     
     

    Posts : 79

    Re: Fifa Superstars (iPhone game)

    Post by pcmarcos on Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:46 pm

    2 Strikers
    6 Midfielders
    1 Defenders
    0 Goalkeeper

    avatar
    pcmarcos
     
     

    Posts : 79

    Re: Fifa Superstars (iPhone game)

    Post by pcmarcos on Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:17 pm

    Another Elite with 2 Platinium Packs Reward! Keep missing the main objective!

    Got Bruno Alves (81) and Felipe Melo (80).

    I've send an email to EA Sports asking for information about the update but.... still no answer
    avatar
    wizia
     
     

    Posts : 21

    Re: Fifa Superstars (iPhone game)

    Post by wizia on Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:20 pm

    3 Strikers
    1 Midfielders
    4 Defenders
    0 Goalkeeper

    Only 3 of them are useful tho
    avatar
    Zzonked
     
     

    Posts : 24277
    Age : 25

    Re: Fifa Superstars (iPhone game)

    Post by Zzonked on Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:42 pm

    I have
    17 strikers
    12 midfielders
    6 defenders
    1 goalkeeper
    avatar
    Zzonked
     
     

    Posts : 24277
    Age : 25

    Re: Fifa Superstars (iPhone game)

    Post by Zzonked on Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:59 pm

    Make that 13 midfielders

    avatar
    icelemontea1020
     
     

    Posts : 53
    Supports : Torres

    Re: Fifa Superstars (iPhone game)

    Post by icelemontea1020 on Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:36 pm

    Zzonked wrote:Make that 13 midfielders


    I wish you can trade some striker to me lol

    Re: Fifa Superstars (iPhone game)

    Post by oli_100785 on Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:56 am

    I have 81 Ultimate players as follows:

    6 Goalkeepers

    18 Defenders

    29 Midfielders

    28 Strikers

    Only player 87+ I am missing is Vidic.... annoyingly he is also the best defender in the game Sad Wonder what will happen if I get them all and then win another Ultimate transfer - I assume noone has had that issue yet?

    Re: Fifa Superstars (iPhone game)

    Post by oli_100785 on Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:01 am

    deon7924 wrote:I currently having

    5 Strikers
    5 Midfielders
    9 Defenders
    0 Goalkeeper

    All FOC

    Hey deon - think level 60 is by far highest level I have seen on this game! I am only level 49 currently as it takes an absolute age to get through the levels while waiting for the match credits 2 or 3 hours at a time Sad

    However the part I don't get is why you only have 19 Ultimate players in total? You very rarely get 40/40 wins in the Elite leagues? Just thinking that being level 60 you must have played about 100+ more seasons than I have so would have expected you to have 50+ Ultimate players! Maybe it's because you only have a 'Gold' goalkeeper?
    avatar
    wizia
     
     

    Posts : 21

    Re: Fifa Superstars (iPhone game)

    Post by wizia on Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:40 am

    oli_100785 wrote:
    deon7924 wrote:I currently having

    5 Strikers
    5 Midfielders
    9 Defenders
    0 Goalkeeper

    All FOC

    Hey deon - think level 60 is by far highest level I have seen on this game! I am only level 49 currently as it takes an absolute age to get through the levels while waiting for the match credits 2 or 3 hours at a time

    However the part I don't get is why you only have 19 Ultimate players in total? You very rarely get 40/40 wins in the Elite leagues? Just thinking that being level 60 you must have played about 100+ more seasons than I have so would have expected you to have 50+ Ultimate players! Maybe it's because you only have a 'Gold' goalkeeper?

    I only have 8 ultimate players and am lvl 53. I just won the Elite Leagues 3 times and my best goalkeeper is 79. Actually I have like 10 gk rated 79. I never sell keepers just to make sure I don't get them again, must have over 30 of them.
    avatar
    deon7924
     
     

    Posts : 31

    Re: Fifa Superstars (iPhone game)

    Post by deon7924 on Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:12 pm

    wizia wrote:
    oli_100785 wrote:

    Hey deon - think level 60 is by far highest level I have seen on this game! I am only level 49 currently as it takes an absolute age to get through the levels while waiting for the match credits 2 or 3 hours at a time

    However the part I don't get is why you only have 19 Ultimate players in total? You very rarely get 40/40 wins in the Elite leagues? Just thinking that being level 60 you must have played about 100+ more seasons than I have so would have expected you to have 50+ Ultimate players! Maybe it's because you only have a 'Gold' goalkeeper?

    I only have 8 ultimate players and am lvl 53. I just won the Elite Leagues 3 times and my best goalkeeper is 79. Actually I have like 10 gk rated 79. I never sell keepers just to make sure I don't get them again, must have over 30 of them.

    I had only won the EPL Elite (unbeaten) for abt 15 times. I belief the reason why is because I only had Ronney until I got Drogba & Tevez. My midfield is average even thought I got 2 Ultimate players ( even my current 2 platinum player is better than them). I almost had all defenders in the EPL except for Evra. However, defenders doesn't win games for me.

    Only recently, I found out that by equiping all my players with PRO equipment with Corner Chance or Presure, will push my rating to 92 & increase my chance to go unbeaten to 99.9%.

    Re: Fifa Superstars (iPhone game)

    Post by bearofhonor on Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:27 pm

    Lol,didnt expect this many people to respond to my question. It looks like almost everyone has a good amount of ultimates. It took me awhile to build an ultimate team that always goes unbeaten in the elite leagues
    avatar
    wizia
     
     

    Posts : 21

    Re: Fifa Superstars (iPhone game)

    Post by wizia on Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:51 pm

    Damn it, I just tied last match against Barcelona. 118 points is it and all I get is 2 platinum MF's rated 81 & 82.

    Then I buy another Platinum pack and get more gold cocksuckers and Valencia (83).
    avatar
    pcmarcos
     
     

    Posts : 79

    Re: Fifa Superstars (iPhone game)

    Post by pcmarcos on Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:05 pm

    How do you manage to buy Platinium Packs? I spend all my money on equipments... Sad
    avatar
    Danny
     
     

    Posts : 55218
    Age : 22
    Location : Burscough

    Re: Fifa Superstars (iPhone game)

    Post by Danny on Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:25 pm

    You save up. You get equipment in packs anyway. alee2

    Re: Fifa Superstars (iPhone game)

    Post by bearofhonor on Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:49 pm

    wizia wrote:Damn it, I just tied last match against Barcelona. 118 points is it and all I get is 2 platinum MF's rated 81 & 82.

    Then I buy another Platinum pack and get more gold cocksuckers and Valencia (83).
    Ouch. I've had that happen to me in the bpl (losing or drawing the last game), but that was before the update when the best reward you could get was 2 platinum packs

    Re: Fifa Superstars (iPhone game)

    Post by oli_100785 on Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:03 am

    bearofhonor wrote:Lol,didnt expect this many people to respond to my question. It looks like almost everyone has a good amount of ultimates. It took me awhile to build an ultimate team that always goes unbeaten in the elite leagues

    Yeh seems so but also it is still quite difficult to always go unbeaten... so often I can lose or draw just 1 game out of 40 (and it's always only one, very very rarely do I ever drop points in more than one game) and then you hardly ever get an Ultimate player from the Platinum transfers - think I have only had 2 so far out of 50+ Platinum transfers. Doesn't even seem to have much correlation between what team rating / equipment etc you are using as often I can draw or lose to a team rated 80 or less when I have team rating 96 with best players (ie. highest rated Ultimate players available for La Liga) possible in every position and full equipment - just makes no sense! Then in the same season I can beat Barcelona 15-0... Seems they simply don't want you to win 40/40 every season even if you should.
    avatar
    icelemontea1020
     
     

    Posts : 53
    Supports : Torres

    Re: Fifa Superstars (iPhone game)

    Post by icelemontea1020 on Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:43 am

    oli_100785 wrote:
    bearofhonor wrote:Lol,didnt expect this many people to respond to my question. It looks like almost everyone has a good amount of ultimates. It took me awhile to build an ultimate team that always goes unbeaten in the elite leagues

    Yeh seems so but also it is still quite difficult to always go unbeaten... so often I can lose or draw just 1 game out of 40 (and it's always only one, very very rarely do I ever drop points in more than one game) and then you hardly ever get an Ultimate player from the Platinum transfers - think I have only had 2 so far out of 50+ Platinum transfers. Doesn't even seem to have much correlation between what team rating / equipment etc you are using as often I can draw or lose to a team rated 80 or less when I have team rating 96 with best players (ie. highest rated Ultimate players available for La Liga) possible in every position and full equipment - just makes no sense! Then in the same season I can beat Barcelona 15-0... Seems they simply don't want you to win 40/40 every season even if you should.

    definitely, they just dont want you to win all 40 games. My first ultimate player get from platinum pack was the 46th pack, and yet now I am at 56 still dont have the second one appear yet Suspect
    avatar
    pcmarcos
     
     

    Posts : 79

    Re: Fifa Superstars (iPhone game)

    Post by pcmarcos on Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:17 am

    I'm not sure how many Platinium packs I have already open (80?) but I've only got 2 Ultimate players:

    Neymar and Nuri Sayim!



    Last edited by pcmarcos on Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Zzonked
     
     

    Posts : 24277
    Age : 25

    Re: Fifa Superstars (iPhone game)

    Post by Zzonked on Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:02 am

    pcmarcos wrote:I'm not sure how many Ultimate packs I have already open (80?) but I've only got 2 Ultimate players:

    Neymar and Nuri Sayim!


    I'm guessing you mean platinum packs. shifty

    Once you start unlocking ultimate packs it makes it a whole lot easier to improve your team, seeing as there is a guaranteed ultimate player usually every 2 days or so. Still usually takes about a week or two before you get a useful one though.
    avatar
    pcmarcos
     
     

    Posts : 79

    Re: Fifa Superstars (iPhone game)

    Post by pcmarcos on Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:49 am

    LOL... you are right! I meant Platinum (already edited)

    Re: Fifa Superstars (iPhone game)

    Post by Fifa Superstars King 101 on Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:01 am

    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

    Am I a lucky prick or what?


    Last edited by Fifa Superstars King 101 on Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:28 am; edited 2 times in total
    avatar
    Zzonked
     
     

    Posts : 24277
    Age : 25

    Re: Fifa Superstars (iPhone game)

    Post by Zzonked on Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:12 am

    Fifa Superstars King 101 wrote:Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

    Am I a lucky prick or what?

    Not bad.

    I have both of those players too.
    avatar
    icelemontea1020
     
     

    Posts : 53
    Supports : Torres

    Re: Fifa Superstars (iPhone game)

    Post by icelemontea1020 on Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:43 pm

    just get another ultimate player from elite epl, Ronaldinho.
    lol still not Ultimate sticker yet
    avatar
    pcmarcos
     
     

    Posts : 79

    Re: Fifa Superstars (iPhone game)

    Post by pcmarcos on Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:48 pm

    After 38 wins in Elite La Liga.... 1 draw!!! Sad

    I could be angry but I get Aguero (86), Valencia (83) and Alex (83, and still at Chelsea) directly to my elite Premier team!!

    Let's see how it goes....


    Last edited by pcmarcos on Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    wizia
     
     

    Posts : 21

    Re: Fifa Superstars (iPhone game)

    Post by wizia on Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:07 pm

    Fifa Superstars King 101 wrote:

    Am I a lucky prick or what?

    nice Surprised

    Re: Fifa Superstars (iPhone game)

    Post by Fifa Superstars King 101 on Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:04 am

    Decent pack:

    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

    My new team Very Happy :

    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

    Sponsored content

    Re: Fifa Superstars (iPhone game)

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:50 am