Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+55
Marvin
dena
SophisticatedBeggar
Stranger
Novi
Bye_Ya
Jeff
Ham.
Royal
Theo Filippo
PrideOfTheMidlands
Start.
Mvan
limerickcitykid
Yrael
Jordan Henderchip
The Maestro
Harrold
CollieBuddz
blackskar
crump
Dean
Ra's al Ghul
MickStupp
Forest
menalawyerguy
Clark
Paulinho
ConorCelticFC
arsenalap11
Mouse
ShakerMatty
Jorlung
Andy
Trent
sunmoon
George
JK
ResurrectionRooney
Kuled
Danny
Juventino
Sean
VivaRonaldoLAD
Jord
Mal
Cam
TheRangersFan
SBSP
Keanoo
Pippo
El_indian
Childish Logic
Zzonked
MrBlueguy
59 posters

Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion

Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion

Post by Jordan Henderchip Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:22 am

I watched Spiderman again

Fuck I love that movie, Emma Stone is also so cute
    Danny
    Danny

Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion

Post by Danny Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:56 am

Taken.

Liam Neeson. not worthy
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:38 pm

Watched Premonition. Pretty good mindfuck movie, kind of predictable though.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:55 pm

Green Street Hooligans-Solid movie, Elijah Wood is exceptional, as always.

Football Factory-The directors need to jog on, I am not even sure if there was a plot or resolution to the film.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:26 pm

Flight 7/10 - Strong performance from Denzel, he does "imperfect" roles so well, but the rest of the cast didn't really stand out, don't think they were really in a position to shine though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:55 pm

Thor 7.5/10 - Enjoyable film.

Natalie Portman Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion - Page 20 2156770003
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:52 am

I wanna watch Skyfall again but everyone I know has already seen it. Not sure if I'm sad enough to go to a film alone that I've already seen.
    Ra's al Ghul
    Ra's al Ghul

Post by Ra's al Ghul Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:03 am

Been there, done that. I actually prefer seeing movies on my own at the theater.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:06 am

I've been to films on my own when I needed to kill time, but I feel like such a foreveralone. Can't handle the social judgement.
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:17 am

Depends if you are going to see the film, or going for an afternoon/evening out with your friends. I've been to the cinema by myself once before and found I got more out of the film. Going with friends makes it a better all round event though I guess.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:27 am

Ra's al Ghul wrote:Been there, done that. I actually prefer seeing movies on my own at the theater.
    Is that so you can make pretentious comments about the film without being judged by people you respect?
    Ra's al Ghul
    Ra's al Ghul

Post by Ra's al Ghul Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:53 am

Glen Damon wrote:
    Ra's al Ghul wrote:Been there, done that. I actually prefer seeing movies on my own at the theater.
    Is that so you can make pretentious comments about the film without being judged by people you respect?

Who am I going to be directing pretentious comments about the film to if I'm going alone? Confused
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:57 am

Ra's al Ghul wrote:
    Glen Damon wrote:Is that so you can make pretentious comments about the film without being judged by people you respect?

Who am I going to be directing pretentious comments about the film to if I'm going alone? Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion - Page 20 894246
    You will blurt them out loud so that the innocent patrons of the cinema will be forced to listen to your hypercritical babbling, of course. Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion - Page 20 894246
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:02 am

I just had an image of Blade standing up in the middle of the cinema and shouting at the other cinema-goers. Laughing
    Ra's al Ghul
    Ra's al Ghul

Post by Ra's al Ghul Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:15 am

Glen Damon wrote:
    Ra's al Ghul wrote:

Who am I going to be directing pretentious comments about the film to if I'm going alone? Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion - Page 20 894246
    You will blurt them out loud so that the innocent patrons of the cinema will be forced to listen to your hypercritical babbling, of course. Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion - Page 20 894246

That doesn't happen. Rolling Eyes I don't even have access to the internet when I'm at the cinema, where am I supposed to steal all my movie-related opinions from?
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:45 am

Ra's al Ghul wrote:
    Glen Damon wrote:You will blurt them out loud so that the innocent patrons of the cinema will be forced to listen to your hypercritical babbling, of course. Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion - Page 20 894246

That doesn't happen. Rolling Eyes I don't even have access to the internet when I'm at the cinema, where am I supposed to steal all my movie-related opinions from?
    You probably visit the Internation Movie Database prior to your visitation of the cinema, memorize a few zinging quotes, rehearse them, and finally deliver them, much to the dismay of your fellow human beings. Rolling Eyes
    Ra's al Ghul
    Ra's al Ghul

Post by Ra's al Ghul Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:48 am

Glen Damon wrote:
    Ra's al Ghul wrote:

You probably visit the Internation Movie Database prior to your visitation of the cinema, memorize a few zinging quotes, rehearse them, and finally deliver them, much to the dismay of your fellow human beings. Rolling Eyes

Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:26 am

My friend, you have always struck me as a man that always acts with a motive.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:50 am

Skyfall - 8/10

Very good movie. Had a lot of great moments and lines, but there were a few that were just awful, like everything Sévérine said.

Spoiler:
    Sean

Post by Sean Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:25 pm

There Will be Blood- Daniel Day fucking Lewis.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:38 pm

Captain America - 7.5/10

Liked it. What a Face
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:06 pm

Steve Holt wrote:Skyfall - 8/10

Very good movie. Had a lot of great moments and lines, but there were a few that were just awful, like everything Sévérine said.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:12 pm

Zzonked wrote:
    Steve Holt wrote:Skyfall - 8/10

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

This is correct.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:59 am

Ohhhhhh, that's much more clever. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:26 am

Zzonked wrote:I've been to films on my own when I needed to kill time, but I feel like such a foreveralone. Can't handle the social judgement.
    -Find somebody else sat on their own
    -foreveralone?
    -foreveralone!
    -iknowdatfeelhug.jpeg
    -enjoy movie
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:50 am

To Live And Die In LA - 7/10

Pretty good 80's movie.
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:29 am

Total Recall (2012) - Not a bad watch. Great action sequences, lacked any real depth or substance as a film. The ladies made up for it though. 7/10
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:28 pm

End of Watch 6/10

I think I didn't rate it higher because I expected something different. I don't know it's a strange one. I just think it's too realistic for a fictional story.

But it's a good story.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:19 am

Only just watched The Dark Knight Rises just now, I know I'm late but definitely the best trilogy ever and personally that was my favourite of the three.

9.5/10.

Last edited by kyro7 on Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:21 am

kyro7 wrote:Only just watched The Dark Knight Rises just now, I know I'm late but definitely the best trilog ever and personally that was my favourite of the three.

9.5/10.

clap

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:28 pm