Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+55
Marvin
dena
SophisticatedBeggar
Stranger
Novi
Bye_Ya
Jeff
Ham.
Royal
Theo Filippo
PrideOfTheMidlands
Start.
Mvan
limerickcitykid
Yrael
Jordan Henderchip
The Maestro
Harrold
CollieBuddz
blackskar
crump
Dean
Ra's al Ghul
MickStupp
Forest
menalawyerguy
Clark
Paulinho
ConorCelticFC
arsenalap11
Mouse
ShakerMatty
Jorlung
Andy
Trent
sunmoon
George
JK
ResurrectionRooney
Kuled
Danny
Juventino
Sean
VivaRonaldoLAD
Jord
Mal
Cam
TheRangersFan
SBSP
Keanoo
Pippo
El_indian
Childish Logic
Zzonked
MrBlueguy
59 posters

Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion

SophisticatedBeggar
    SophisticatedBeggar

Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion

Post by SophisticatedBeggar Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:10 am

LOTR is a better trilogy than these Batman movies. I'd say that it is the second best trilogy. Of course this wouldn't even be a discussion if the 3rd Godfather movie went to plan and included Robert Duvall.
    Anonymous

Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:11 am

kyro7 wrote:
    SophisticatedBeggar wrote:
    Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion - Page 2 933328

Haven't seen Rises yet, but no matter how good it is, it isn't a better trilogy than LOTR.
    Course it is.
    Rolling Eyes Typical arrogance from Kyro Overlord.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:13 am

Glen Damon wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion - Page 2 933328

Haven't seen Rises yet, but no matter how good it is, it isn't a better trilogy than LOTR.
    Course it is.
    Rolling Eyes Typical arrogance from Kyro Overlord.
    Deal with it, cunt.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:21 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Glen Damon wrote: Rolling Eyes Typical arrogance from Kyro Overlord.
    Deal with it, cunt.
    Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion - Page 2 Tumblr_ly831snsy61qfx7m0
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:24 am

Since my mates are bent and havent been the cinema in years, when do we reckon a decent copy will be online?
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:32 am

Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:Since my mates are bent and havent been the cinema in years, when do we reckon a decent copy will be online?

November/December.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:35 am

Bastards. Why are women batman fans so hard to find?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:45 am

100% agree with you guys. Fantastic film.
    Sean

Post by Sean Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:58 am

Some cunt wrote the ending of TDKR on FB, why would you be such a cunt and do that?
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:04 pm

What a superb movie.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:42 pm

The Dark Knight >>>> The Dark Knight Rises
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:45 pm

El_indian wrote:The Dark Knight >>>> The Dark Knight Rises
    The only thing better about The Dark Knight was the Joker.
    Juventino
    Juventino

Supports : Llorente

Post by Juventino Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:53 pm

I'm seeing dat shit on IMAX tomorrow. Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion - Page 2 2156770003
    TheRangersFan
    TheRangersFan

Post by TheRangersFan Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:57 pm

TheRangersFan wrote:10/10- just amazing, I thought it was better than TDK too. It was close to three hours long but it flew past.

Best trilogy ever.
    Stop

I personally never liked LOTR, basically hairy dwarf guys walking around talking about rings with homosexual undertones. Each to their own though.

Only Toy story comes close for me. I loved The Godfather and BTTF, but in both the third is a massive let down.

SBSP wrote:

I agree, through the whole film you are just waiting for the joker to come back on screen. Good film but imo not as good as TDKR. Perhaps in a few months I'll change my mind.

--

Also thought Anne Hathaway was great as Catwoman. Fit the costume very well I must say, and the acting wasn't bad either.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:59 pm

You're all wrong about the trilogies. There is one that stands head and shoulders above the rest.

Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion - Page 2 MV5BNTE2Njk1NjcxMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMDkyOTA5._V1._SY317_CR5,0,214,317_

shifty
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:00 pm

Darn, beaten to it. Laughing
    Juventino
    Juventino

Supports : Llorente

Post by Juventino Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:03 pm

TheRangersFan wrote:
    Stop

I personally never liked LOTR, basically hairy dwarf guys walking around talking about rings with homosexual undertones. Each to their own though.

Not true. Snooty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:05 pm

Juventino wrote:
    TheRangersFan wrote:

Not true. Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion - Page 2 727917
    This, TheRangersFan=Ban? ?
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:10 pm

SBSP wrote:

And Harvey Dent/Two-Face...I like the idea of Gotham's representation of hope becoming totally fucked up.

Also it had better themes, it was more deep, it seemed a lot darker - it was actually scary. A lot had to do with the Joker who was fucking awesome.

These things in the new movie I didn't like:

Spoiler:

Also I could barely understand Bane throughout the movie...

Maybe it will be better the second time (I'll have to watch with subtitles)

Last edited by El_indian on Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:12 pm

Now you're being nitpicky. Laughing
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:13 pm

trying to resist the urge to open that spoiler..I heard alot of people complaining about Bane's voice though.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:23 pm

El_indian wrote:
    SBSP wrote:

And Harvey Dent/Two-Face...I like the idea of Gotham's representation of hope becoming totally fucked up.

Also it had better themes, it was more deep, it seemed a lot darker - it was actually scary. A lot had to do with the Joker who was fucking awesome.

These things in the new movie I didn't like:

Spoiler:

Also I could barely understand Bane throughout the movie...

Maybe it will be better the second time (I'll have to watch with subtitles)

I understood every single word Bane said. lool
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:18 pm

9.75/10

Loved it really, it's long but it needs to be long to fit in all the new characters, changes, etc. into the plot. I liked Bane as a villain, if you ever read the comics he's not just a super strong freak but he's quite smart as well and I think the movie captured that, a few words were inaudible but overall I understood him. I thought Hathaway did a good job as Selina Kyle too, and Marion Coitillard as Miranda/
    Spoiler:
    . Christian Bale really stepped up and I think out of the trilogy this was his best performance, everything about the movie is as good as TKR was except the fact that Bane is a tad bit below the Joker but come on, Ledger's performance was never going to be replaced.

I really felt that if
    Spoiler:

OH and the first bane fight >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:47 pm

Think there was only one time I thought after Bane spoke, what did he say there? Everyone giving it shitey reviews and saying they couldn't understand him can fuck off. Tom Hardy and Ann Hathaway were superb, dat catsuit. Drool

Ashamed to say I had to ask my mates were the Scarecrow appeared in it. Neutral

Slight nitpicky issue. Doesn't Fox tell Bruce that he wouldn't work with him again after he used that cell phone tracker thing in TDK? Dry Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:17 am

Danny wrote:Think there was only one time I thought after Bane spoke, what did he say there? Everyone giving it shitey reviews and saying they couldn't understand him can fuck off. Tom Hardy and Ann Hathaway were superb, dat catsuit. Drool

Slight nitpicky issue. Doesn't Fox tell Bruce that he wouldn't work with him again after he used that cell phone tracker thing in TDK? Dry Smile
    If I remember correctly, he says I won't be here if that machine is, and when he enters his name, the machine malfunctions and destroys itself? As he walks away he smiles I think, showing that he will stay working for Bruce?
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:18 am

Passa Passa Passa Gay Gay Passa Passa Passa Gay Gay Passa Passa Passa Gay Gay
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:23 am

dena wrote:Passa Passa Passa Gay Gay Passa Passa Passa Gay Gay Passa Passa Passa Gay Gay

Weh yu a seh, sah?
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:29 am

|Bent|9 wrote:
    Danny wrote:Think there was only one time I thought after Bane spoke, what did he say there? Everyone giving it shitey reviews and saying they couldn't understand him can fuck off. Tom Hardy and Ann Hathaway were superb, dat catsuit. Drool

If I remember correctly, he says I won't be here if that machine is, and when he enters his name, the machine malfunctions and destroys itself? As he walks away he smiles I think, showing that he will stay working for Bruce?
    Fair enough. Just wasn't sure if he'd said it just about the machine or in general. Either way, Morgan Freeman. not worthy
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:32 am

What?
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:03 am

Cam wrote:

What?
    I didn't recognise Scarecrow. alee2

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:16 pm