Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
Kyle
Rafael Benitez
Mason
Phadunkin Donuts
ResurrectionRooney
Stokes
JamieB
Trent
ShakerMatty
Jordan Henderchip
LFC_Grunners
Weather130
Marvin
Demoz
Ben 10
Cam
jeb4eva
Harrold
Keanoo
arsenalap11
CoVkId01
VivaRonaldoLAD
The Zlatan
easley91
28 posters

WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 17 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by CoVkId01 Sun May 06, 2012 1:18 am

Needed to avoid this thread until I caught up shifty

Thought ER was great, 3 top matches and blood in the main event eek

Punk v Bryan should be a classic, hopefully they give DB atleast one win in the feud Dry Smile
    Anonymous

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 17 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 1:34 am

Harrold wrote:Where can I watch it? Thepiratebay is now blocked for me. Cry

Just search for the same stuff on kattorrents, it's nearly an identical site.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Sun May 06, 2012 1:38 am

Just search for Smackdown on youtube and change the search options to uploaded in the last 24hrs and 20+ mins long.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Sun May 06, 2012 2:38 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Harrold wrote:Where can I watch it? Thepiratebay is now blocked for me. Cry

Just search for the same stuff on kattorrents, it's nearly an identical site.

I have TPB working for me, now. Smile
    Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

Post by Demoz Sun May 06, 2012 3:07 am

Looks like AJ is turning heel, she's like the infamous crazy ex-girlfriend Laughing
    JamieB
    JamieB

Supports : Manchester United

Post by JamieB Sun May 06, 2012 9:01 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8U_NfwK73AQ
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Tue May 08, 2012 11:58 am

Anybody up? shifty
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue May 08, 2012 12:06 pm

No Cena tonight?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue May 08, 2012 12:07 pm

Never mind

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 17 John-Cena-i-bring-it-via-satellite-wwe-19980499-297-377
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Tue May 08, 2012 12:33 pm

Last time he was live via satellite he came out from the promo and attacked Miz shifty

Then again, he's injured now...

Y2J wrestling on RAW tonight Crazy
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue May 08, 2012 1:17 pm

Arrkayoh....from out of NOWHERE is becoming increasingly predictable.
    jeb4eva
    jeb4eva

Post by jeb4eva Tue May 08, 2012 1:37 pm

Brodus beating Miz = Ridiculous booking
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue May 08, 2012 1:41 pm

That arm snap they've edited into the HHH segment makes me cringe every time I see and hear it.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Tue May 08, 2012 1:42 pm

Paul E not worthy
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue May 08, 2012 1:43 pm

Paul Heyman! not worthy
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue May 08, 2012 1:44 pm

I didn't think it was physically possible for his hair to recede any further and him to keep his ponytail.
    Demoz
    Demoz

Post by Demoz Tue May 08, 2012 4:51 pm

^Laughing.

RR is right, Orton is way too predictable now a days, even in his ppv matches there are rko's out of nowhere.

Hope it's not the last of Paul Heyman on RAW.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 8:35 pm

Paul Heyman. not worthy That's the way to keep Brock in the spotlight when he's not competing.
    JamieB
    JamieB

Post by JamieB Tue May 08, 2012 10:55 pm

You can guarantee it that Brock will be back.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Tue May 08, 2012 11:32 pm

What a terrible reaction form the majority of the crowd when master Heyman came out. Fucking kids...
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Wed May 09, 2012 5:06 am

10RLegend wrote:^Laughing.

RR is right, Orton is way too predictable now a days, even in his ppv matches there are rko's out of nowhere.

I think it's gotten a lot better in the last year (since the move to SD), you can't really class him as 'super' anymore like Cena & Punk.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 5:08 am

The Zlatan wrote:What a terrible reaction form the majority of the crowd when master Heyman came out. Fucking kids...

Doesn't compare to when Bret Hart returned in 2010. Silent.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 5:09 am

CoVkId01 wrote:

I think it's gotten a lot better in the last year (since the move to SD), you can't really class him as 'super' anymore like Cena & Punk.

Heel turn imminent, he's finally facing someone who he can't keep pulling out the predictable RKOs against. Hope he gets a brogue kick or two soon. Again I mean.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Wed May 09, 2012 5:25 am

yeah, by the end of the PPV (at the latest). Heel Orton is far better anyway.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 5:31 am

Compared to.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 5:56 am

Wouldn't put it past Cena to out-do this.
    Demoz
    Demoz

Post by Demoz Wed May 09, 2012 6:19 am

CoVkId01 wrote:

I think it's gotten a lot better in the last year (since the move to SD), you can't really class him as 'super' anymore like Cena &
    Punk.

Well as of late not as much, he's been taking a backseat to put other guys over but right now he's not 'super' lol....after the rko on sheamus, it's possible he might go heel
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Wed May 09, 2012 6:33 am

Losing matches in feuds with Christian, Barrett, Henry and Kane over the last year and still probably being the #2 guy in terms of general fans and merchandise sales proves just how big he is. Most of the past year spent without the WHC too.

Witcher - Love that promo, heel HBK in 2005 was brilliant not worthy

'Who's your daddy Montreal' ...

'Got your hopes up just a little bit, didn't I?' Laughing
    Demoz
    Demoz

Post by Demoz Sat May 12, 2012 6:42 pm

Daniel Bryan in that promo with AJ Laughing WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 17 914411

I'm liking the new tag team "The Big Deal" Titus Oneil and Darren Young. Cool
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun May 13, 2012 10:04 am

Just watched Y2J's debut Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS2_ju5d6N8&list=UUMOX_d6RLqYO3Eij2RaTHpQ&index=1&feature=plcp

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:30 am