Wrestlemania 28

    Share

    Poll

    What match did you enjoy the most?

    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 5 ]
    56% [56%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    11% [11%] 
    [ 3 ]
    33% [33%] 

    Total Votes: 9
    avatar
    Mal
     
     

    Posts : 31043
    Age : 27

    Re: Wrestlemania 28

    Post by Mal on Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:08 am

    Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Rick Rosstrich wrote:Wow, I forgot how corny and shit wrestling is. Not even The Rock can save that awful shit.

    Great, fuck off.

    Neutral



    _________________
    --


    Chu-Young Park's EPL career with Arsenal: 6 minutes, 4 touches of the ball. Gone but never forgotten.
    avatar
    Weather130
     
     

    Posts : 4025
    Age : 29
    Location : Pittsburgh, PA

    Re: Wrestlemania 28

    Post by Weather130 on Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:48 am

    Why did you not include tje Daniel Bryam v Sheamus in the poll? Some people like matches that last 0:18
    avatar
    jeb4eva
     
     

    Posts : 4437
    Age : 27
    Location : Mars
    Supports : Manchester United

    Re: Wrestlemania 28

    Post by jeb4eva on Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:53 am

    You're kidding right? That was a complete balls-up on WWE's part. That match could've been a classic battle but once again Danielson and Sheamus are overlooked on the grandest stage of them all.
    avatar
    CoVkId01
     
     

    Posts : 2689
    Age : 22

    Re: Wrestlemania 28

    Post by CoVkId01 on Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:34 am

    Weather130 wrote:Why did you not include tje Daniel Bryam v Sheamus in the poll? Some people like matches that last 0:18

    Neutral

    jeb4eva wrote:You're kidding right? That was a complete balls-up on WWE's part. That match could've been a classic battle but once again Danielson and Sheamus are overlooked on the grandest stage of them all.

    The crowd were so pumped for that match too 'yes, yes, yes!' not worthy

    Loved the Daniel Bryan chants during the divas match clap
    avatar
    The Zlatan
     
     

    Posts : 10347

    Re: Wrestlemania 28

    Post by The Zlatan on Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:05 am

    Just finished watching this.

    Triple H vs The Undertaker...

    Holy shit. Neutral
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Wrestlemania 28

    Post by Guest on Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:13 am

    I still found it funny, but you were right, the crowd were buzzing and deserved to see a ten minute match.
    avatar
    CoVkId01
     
     

    Posts : 2689
    Age : 22

    Re: Wrestlemania 28

    Post by CoVkId01 on Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:24 am



    facepalm
    avatar
    Weather130
     
     

    Posts : 4025
    Age : 29
    Location : Pittsburgh, PA

    Re: Wrestlemania 28

    Post by Weather130 on Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:15 am

    jeb4eva wrote:You're kidding right? That was a complete balls-up on WWE's part. That match could've been a classic battle but once again Danielson and Sheamus are overlooked on the grandest stage of them all.
    Laughing Yea I was kidding the sad fact it is the creative staff was working on this idea for st least month. They were trying to beat the record for the shortest Wrestlemania much (Kane v Chavo Guerrero, Jr. WrestlemaniaXXIV). Although this match lasted 10 seconds too long. I was expecting AJ to be some how effect the outcome but not this way. The crowd was highly pissed for the first hour so chanting "Daniel Bryan".
    avatar
    The Zlatan
     
     

    Posts : 10347

    Re: Wrestlemania 28

    Post by The Zlatan on Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:18 am

    I can't get over the Triple H vs The Undertaker match. It wasn't even a wrestling match, it was just a full on fight, both of them were immense.
    avatar
    Weather130
     
     

    Posts : 4025
    Age : 29
    Location : Pittsburgh, PA

    Re: Wrestlemania 28

    Post by Weather130 on Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:43 am

    The WWE did a good enough job to trick me into the idea that HHH was actually going to end the streak. Also HBK called that match almost straight down the middle which also wss a suprise to me.
    avatar
    jeb4eva
     
     

    Posts : 4437
    Age : 27
    Location : Mars
    Supports : Manchester United

    Re: Wrestlemania 28

    Post by jeb4eva on Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:21 am

    In last year's Taker-Trips match I thought the Game was going to end the Streak when he landed that Tombstone. This year though I never thought Taker was going to lose, but still the match will go down in history as one of the best of all time. I wonder how long the Deadman can keep wrestling for. I wouldn't be surprised if he decided to call it quits now that he's 20-0 at Wrestlemania.
    avatar
    CoVkId01
     
     

    Posts : 2689
    Age : 22

    Re: Wrestlemania 28

    Post by CoVkId01 on Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:37 am

    Weather130 wrote:The WWE did a good enough job to trick me into the idea that HHH was actually going to end the streak. Also HBK called that match almost straight down the middle which also wss a suprise to me.

    yeah, thought it would finish with him screwing Trips.

    jeb4eva wrote:In last year's Taker-Trips match I thought the Game was going to end the Streak when he landed that Tombstone. This year though I never thought Taker was going to lose, but still the match will go down in history as one of the best of all time. I wonder how long the Deadman can keep wrestling for. I wouldn't be surprised if he decided to call it quits now that he's 20-0 at Wrestlemania.

    I think that WWE would make a massive deal out of his final match (Flair/HBK style) and other than 'if the streak dies, you die' nothing has been said about Taker not wrestling again.

    20-0 is a nice round figure for merchandise though think

    I've gone into the last two Maina's knowing Taker won't lose, but still thinking that he would at points in the match (the Tombstone at 27 + the HBK superkick/pedigree this year) Laughing
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Wrestlemania 28

    Post by Guest on Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:47 am

    CoVkId01 wrote:
    Weather130 wrote:The WWE did a good enough job to trick me into the idea that HHH was actually going to end the streak. Also HBK called that match almost straight down the middle which also wss a suprise to me.

    yeah, thought it would finish with him screwing Trips.

    jeb4eva wrote:In last year's Taker-Trips match I thought the Game was going to end the Streak when he landed that Tombstone. This year though I never thought Taker was going to lose, but still the match will go down in history as one of the best of all time. I wonder how long the Deadman can keep wrestling for. I wouldn't be surprised if he decided to call it quits now that he's 20-0 at Wrestlemania.

    I think that WWE would make a massive deal out of his final match (Flair/HBK style) and other than 'if the streak dies, you die' nothing has been said about Taker not wrestling again.

    20-0 is a nice round figure for merchandise though think

    I've gone into the last two Maina's knowing Taker won't lose, but still thinking that he would at points in the match (the Tombstone at 27 + the HBK superkick/pedigree this year) Laughing

    That was amazing. Thought that was it. Just like I thought Cena's carry through and AA had finished The Rock.
    avatar
    Weather130
     
     

    Posts : 4025
    Age : 29
    Location : Pittsburgh, PA

    Re: Wrestlemania 28

    Post by Weather130 on Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:51 am

    The only spot in that match that I did notlike in that match was the a repeat of last year's finish but somehow HHH got out.
    avatar
    VivaRonaldoLAD
     
     

    Posts : 14745
    Location : United Road.
    Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

    Re: Wrestlemania 28

    Post by VivaRonaldoLAD on Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:59 am

    Weather130 wrote:The only spot in that match that I did notlike in that match was the a repeat of last year's finish but somehow HHH got out.

    you kidding, that was a great spot specifically due to the fact it happened last year..
    avatar
    ShakerMatty
     
     

    Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Posts : 13609
    Age : 22
    Location : Mancunian way
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

    Re: Wrestlemania 28

    Post by ShakerMatty on Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:12 am

    Taped Raw for tonight. Interested to see what happens.
    avatar
    Weather130
     
     

    Posts : 4025
    Age : 29
    Location : Pittsburgh, PA

    Re: Wrestlemania 28

    Post by Weather130 on Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:19 am

    Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:
    Weather130 wrote:The only spot in that match that I did notlike in that match was the a repeat of last year's finish but somehow HHH got out.

    you kidding, that was a great spot specifically due to the fact it happened last year..
    Although I admit it was not a repeat of last year because of the HITC cage. The ref is down and a replacement cannot get in and when he gets there he gets taken out as well. Sucks for that guy, stuck and the cage for 5-10 minutes and he forced to lay down and pretend that he is dead.
    avatar
    Demoz
     
     

    Formerly known as : 10RLegend
    Posts : 1331
    Location : Sacramento,CA

    Re: Wrestlemania 28

    Post by Demoz on Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:14 pm

    CoVkId01 wrote:[panda(425,350)]http://www.youtube.com/v/cwZqvgzbrmc[/panda]


    . "Rock was winded" Do those guys know anything about selling an opponents moves? If you get hit in the stomach multiple times you are going to get winded. They are so accustomed to supercena not selling.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Wrestlemania 28

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:28 pm