Assassins Creed 3

    Share
    avatar
    Mouse
     
     

    Posts : 17009
    Age : 21
    Location : Cymru
    Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

    Re: Assassins Creed 3

    Post by Mouse on Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:45 am

    Whatever happend to Vidic?
    avatar
    Jord
     
     

    Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Posts : 33665
    Location : Equestria
    Supports : Liverpool FC

    Re: Assassins Creed 3

    Post by Jord on Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:46 am

    Mc Babel wrote:Whatever happend to Vidic?
    He goes back in time to find the truth about himself. This is where he finds out that he is actually Desmond around the same time Desmond finds out he is actually Vidic.
    avatar
    Danny
     
     

    Posts : 55218
    Age : 23
    Location : Burscough

    Re: Assassins Creed 3

    Post by Danny on Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:47 am

    Jord wrote:
    Danny wrote:rofl

    Took me a while to realise Vidic isn't actually his dad. Neutral
    That's because Vidic IS his dad and since Desmond is his own father that means HE IS WARREN VIDIC!

    You're an Assassin Mr. Miles
    I'd love it if you worked for Ubisoft.
    avatar
    Mouse
     
     

    Posts : 17009
    Age : 21
    Location : Cymru
    Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

    Re: Assassins Creed 3

    Post by Mouse on Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:49 am

    I haven't finished Revalations yet, how shit is that game.
    avatar
    Jord
     
     

    Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Posts : 33665
    Location : Equestria
    Supports : Liverpool FC

    Re: Assassins Creed 3

    Post by Jord on Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:49 am

    Danny wrote:
    Jord wrote:That's because Vidic IS his dad and since Desmond is his own father that means HE IS WARREN VIDIC!

    You're an Assassin Mr. Miles
    I'd love it if you worked for Ubisoft.
    Thanks.

    What? No comment about how racist I would be to the stories black characters? Laughing
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Assassins Creed 3

    Post by Guest on Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:49 am

    I work for Ubisoft
    avatar
    Jord
     
     

    Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Posts : 33665
    Location : Equestria
    Supports : Liverpool FC

    Re: Assassins Creed 3

    Post by Jord on Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:54 am

    Mc Babel wrote:I haven't finished Revalations yet, how shit is that game.
    I haven't played it yet. Going to borrow it off a mate next week. Is it really bad or something? shifty
    avatar
    Danny
     
     

    Posts : 55218
    Age : 23
    Location : Burscough

    Re: Assassins Creed 3

    Post by Danny on Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:04 am

    Jord wrote:
    Danny wrote:I'd love it if you worked for Ubisoft.
    Thanks.

    What? No comment about how racist I would be to the stories black characters? Laughing
    I only usually bring up your casual racism trait when you say something racist. shifty
    avatar
    Mouse
     
     

    Posts : 17009
    Age : 21
    Location : Cymru
    Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

    Re: Assassins Creed 3

    Post by Mouse on Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:05 am

    Jord wrote:
    Mc Babel wrote:I haven't finished Revalations yet, how shit is that game.
    I haven't played it yet. Going to borrow it off a mate next week. Is it really bad or something? shifty
    It's so boring Laughing
    avatar
    crump
     
     

    Posts : 20116

    Re: Assassins Creed 3

    Post by crump on Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:14 am

    This will be shit. I love AC for the foreign accents, it makes it feel much more Assassin-ey. This just won't have the same effect imo. Maybe I'll be wrong.
    avatar
    Anderson=Class
     
     

    Posts : 2140
    Age : 23
    Location : Blackley, Manchester

    Re: Assassins Creed 3

    Post by Anderson=Class on Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:16 am

    Im pretty sure an American accent is foreign? lol
    avatar
    crump
     
     

    Posts : 20116

    Re: Assassins Creed 3

    Post by crump on Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:18 am

    Anderson=Class wrote:Im pretty sure an American accent is foreign? lol

    English is their first language though, not sure about hundreds of years ago, but that's what I'm getting at.
    avatar
    Childish Logic
     
     

    Formerly known as : NZG
    Posts : 13744
    Age : 25
    Supports : Lucas

    Re: Assassins Creed 3

    Post by Childish Logic on Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:32 pm

    so how will we climb?

    trees?

    if done right could be a good game but after Revelations, i doubt it.
    avatar
    Danny
     
     

    Posts : 55218
    Age : 23
    Location : Burscough

    Re: Assassins Creed 3

    Post by Danny on Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:37 pm

    Let's be honest, Revelations blows and that wasn't worked on for 3 years.

    If this isn't better than that and Brotherhood I'll be surprised and very disappointed.
    avatar
    Childish Logic
     
     

    Formerly known as : NZG
    Posts : 13744
    Age : 25
    Supports : Lucas

    Re: Assassins Creed 3

    Post by Childish Logic on Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:19 pm

    revelations wasn't bad. the ending was well worth it, i think the turkish story was shit but other that it was good.


    This game should end desmonds story. Find out more about lucy *rubshands*

    Re: Assassins Creed 3

    Post by Mustangt125 on Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:32 am

    You were taxing us without representation!
    avatar
    Danny
     
     

    Posts : 55218
    Age : 23
    Location : Burscough

    Re: Assassins Creed 3

    Post by Danny on Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:55 am

    NZG wrote:revelations wasn't bad. the ending was well worth it, i think the turkish story was shit but other that it was good.


    This game should end desmonds story. Find out more about lucy *rubshands*
    I thought the ending was bollocks

    It was just like
    Spoiler:
    he puts the apple into a shitty little vault you've worked through the whole game to get to and that's it
    avatar
    Jord
     
     

    Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Posts : 33665
    Location : Equestria
    Supports : Liverpool FC

    Re: Assassins Creed 3

    Post by Jord on Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:33 am

    NZG wrote:so how will we climb?

    trees?

    if done right could be a good game but after Revelations, i doubt it.
    We'll be climbing lots of those famous American Revolution buildings that they're so famous for- oh wait.
    avatar
    crump
     
     

    Posts : 20116

    Re: Assassins Creed 3

    Post by crump on Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:02 am

    Am I the only one who everytime I think of this game I think of Red Dead Redemption running across the great plains in a cloak? Laughing
    avatar
    Childish Logic
     
     

    Formerly known as : NZG
    Posts : 13744
    Age : 25
    Supports : Lucas

    Re: Assassins Creed 3

    Post by Childish Logic on Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:58 pm

    Jord wrote:
    NZG wrote:so how will we climb?

    trees?

    if done right could be a good game but after Revelations, i doubt it.
    We'll be climbing lots of those famous American Revolution buildings that they're so famous for- oh wait.

    Maybe they will add something that won't make us miss them.

    oh wait forgot they were ubisoft.
    avatar
    Mouse
     
     

    Posts : 17009
    Age : 21
    Location : Cymru
    Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

    Re: Assassins Creed 3

    Post by Mouse on Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:10 pm

    I wonder if our Assassin will be all, "the great Eagle flys to the east" type of Native American.
    avatar
    Jord
     
     

    Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Posts : 33665
    Location : Equestria
    Supports : Liverpool FC

    Re: Assassins Creed 3

    Post by Jord on Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:31 am

    Some official images I found. They're being leaked like crazy so Ubisoft have to keep up.

    Spoiler:








    Sean
     
     

    Posts : 33857
    Age : 23

    Re: Assassins Creed 3

    Post by Sean on Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:37 am

    Victorian England would have been quality or like Imperial Japan or something, pretty disappointed.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Assassins Creed 3

    Post by Guest on Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:39 am

    There we go then Jord. Trailer proves that all we'll be doing is fighting "our cruel and unrelenting enemy". Give me a fucking break US of A.

    Sean
     
     

    Posts : 33857
    Age : 23

    Re: Assassins Creed 3

    Post by Sean on Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:43 am

    You guys hate America so much Laughing
    avatar
    Jord
     
     

    Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Posts : 33665
    Location : Equestria
    Supports : Liverpool FC

    Re: Assassins Creed 3

    Post by Jord on Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:43 am

    'MURICA 'MURICA!

    USA! USA! USA!


    And all that bollocks
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Assassins Creed 3

    Post by Guest on Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:49 am

    I despise having stuff shoved down our throats like that.
    avatar
    Danny
     
     

    Posts : 55218
    Age : 23
    Location : Burscough

    Re: Assassins Creed 3

    Post by Danny on Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:54 am

    Let's be honest, you'll all play it, so stop being cunts. shifty

    So fucking what if it's in America?
    avatar
    Jord
     
     

    Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Posts : 33665
    Location : Equestria
    Supports : Liverpool FC

    Re: Assassins Creed 3

    Post by Jord on Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:29 am

    America sucks man. Even 70% of the production crew are from other countries.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Assassins Creed 3

    Post by Guest on Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:15 am

    I just don't want to kill British people. Neutral

    Sponsored content

    Re: Assassins Creed 3

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:34 pm