Assassins Creed 3

    Share

    Kuled
     
     

    Posts : 55235
    Age : 21

    Re: Assassins Creed 3

    Post by Kuled on Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:27 pm

    Finally got Revelations Very Happy
    avatar
    Lux
     
     

    Posts : 9892
    Age : 25
    Location : North West London
    Supports : Watford FC

    Re: Assassins Creed 3

    Post by Lux on Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:06 am

    The plot -_-

    I bet it's just the American Templars tricking the Assassin's into thinking the Red Coats are bad guys Rolling Eyes
    avatar
    Childish Logic
     
     

    Formerly known as : NZG
    Posts : 13744
    Age : 25
    Supports : Lucas

    Re: Assassins Creed 3

    Post by Childish Logic on Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:44 am

    Tricking? They dont need to do that
    avatar
    Jord
     
     

    Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Posts : 33665
    Location : Equestria
    Supports : Liverpool FC

    Re: Assassins Creed 3

    Post by Jord on Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:33 am

    Lux wrote:The plot -_-

    I bet it's just the American Templars tricking the Assassin's into thinking the Red Coats are bad guys Rolling Eyes
    avatar
    Jorlung
     
     

    Posts : 5285
    Age : 85
    Location : Canada
    Supports : TFC

    Re: Assassins Creed 3

    Post by Jorlung on Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:12 pm

    I hope they avoid having too many guns in this game, the same amount as they had in Brotherhood is fine (even that was a little pushing it for me). Also I hope they still have a lot of city setting, that was the fun part of AC games having to blend in inside of the city.

    Also, I still have to buy Revelations. Embarassed
    avatar
    Danny
     
     

    Posts : 55218
    Age : 23
    Location : Burscough

    Re: Assassins Creed 3

    Post by Danny on Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:20 pm

    They've already said they're not making it into a shooter, you can see from the videos already it's still the combat you expect in Assassin's Creed.

    Pretty sure they said something about the map/terrain etc... but I'm not sure what. What a Face

    Kuled
     
     

    Posts : 55235
    Age : 21

    Re: Assassins Creed 3

    Post by Kuled on Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:19 pm

    So, there's a VERY POINTLESS dlc out for Revelations, although there is something very interesting and will shed light on a question people weren't sure about from AC Brotherhood.
    Spoiler:
    Makes sense..
    After watching all of those videos, I really don't recommend it, it's basically Desmond's journeys (the ones where you get the animus fragments to play) but instead, they're Clay's (Subject 16.) Which cost 10 dollars (6 pounds/ 7 euros)
    avatar
    Danny
     
     

    Posts : 55218
    Age : 23
    Location : Burscough

    Re: Assassins Creed 3

    Post by Danny on Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:34 pm

    Can't afford it anyway. laugh

    Kuled
     
     

    Posts : 55235
    Age : 21

    Re: Assassins Creed 3

    Post by Kuled on Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:29 pm

    That too Laughing
    I'm going to play AC 1, I was delighted when I saw that it was with Revelations, I had only rented AC 1 and was too young to appreciate the story and had only cared about the climbing and the killing (I was 11 Laughing ) Gonna play it now.


    Last edited by Kuled on Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Danny
     
     

    Posts : 55218
    Age : 23
    Location : Burscough

    Re: Assassins Creed 3

    Post by Danny on Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:30 pm

    One day I'll finish that. Neutral

    I'm on the bit where you're seen in the graveyard, and you've got to kill that templar. alee2

    Kuled
     
     

    Posts : 55235
    Age : 21

    Re: Assassins Creed 3

    Post by Kuled on Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:11 pm

    Lucy you fucking bitch, I can't believe she's a templar Mad

    Sean
     
     

    Posts : 33857
    Age : 23

    Re: Assassins Creed 3

    Post by Sean on Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:16 am

    That slut!!
    avatar
    Jord
     
     

    Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Posts : 33665
    Location : Equestria
    Supports : Liverpool FC

    Re: Assassins Creed 3

    Post by Jord on Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:35 am

    Kuled wrote:So, there's a VERY POINTLESS dlc out for Revelations, although there is something very interesting and will shed light on a question people weren't sure about from AC Brotherhood.
    Spoiler:
    Makes sense..
    After watching all of those videos, I really don't recommend it, it's basically Desmond's journeys (the ones where you get the animus fragments to play) but instead, they're Clay's (Subject 16.) Which cost 10 dollars (6 pounds/ 7 euros)
    Wish that guy would shut the fuck up

    Kuled
     
     

    Posts : 55235
    Age : 21

    Re: Assassins Creed 3

    Post by Kuled on Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:03 am

    I know Laughing
    avatar
    El Jefe
     
     

    Formerly known as : Jay
    Posts : 10657
    Location : In the hall, already, on the wall, already
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

    Re: Assassins Creed 3

    Post by El Jefe on Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:17 am

    Right, I played 3/4 of AC2, then all of Brotherhood, all of Revelations, then all of AC2 from the start, and I haven't got a fucking clue what's going on, I don't even remember the Brotherhood and Revelations storyline despite playing only them in the last few months, what the actual fuck am I supposed to do before AC3 is released?
    avatar
    Jord
     
     

    Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Posts : 33665
    Location : Equestria
    Supports : Liverpool FC

    Re: Assassins Creed 3

    Post by Jord on Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:03 pm

    Jay wrote:Right, I played 3/4 of AC2, then all of Brotherhood, all of Revelations, then all of AC2 from the start, and I haven't got a fucking clue what's going on, I don't even remember the Brotherhood and Revelations storyline despite playing only them in the last few months, what the actual fuck am I supposed to do before AC3 is released?
    You? Do nothing, unless you can be arsed playing AC2, ACBH and ACR.


    Assassins Creed 1 - Altair, climb about, fuck all story

    Assassins Creed 2 - Desmond escapes prison place, Ezio, find apple of eden, Aliens created the human race

    Assassins Creed Brotherhood - Ezio sets up Assassin Orders all around Europe, Lucy Dies, Desmond gets trapped in animus

    Assassins Creed Revelations - Ezio grows old and becomes Grandmaster, Desmond Escapes Animus



    You're waiting for nothing because we all are. Whatever comes next is going to be something completely different to Ezio.
    avatar
    Jorlung
     
     

    Posts : 5285
    Age : 85
    Location : Canada
    Supports : TFC

    Re: Assassins Creed 3

    Post by Jorlung on Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:13 pm

    Jord wrote:
    Jay wrote:Right, I played 3/4 of AC2, then all of Brotherhood, all of Revelations, then all of AC2 from the start, and I haven't got a fucking clue what's going on, I don't even remember the Brotherhood and Revelations storyline despite playing only them in the last few months, what the actual fuck am I supposed to do before AC3 is released?
    You? Do nothing, unless you can be arsed playing AC2, ACBH and ACR.


    Assassins Creed 1 - Altair, climb about, fuck all story


    Assassins Creed 2 - Desmond escapes prison place, Ezio, find apple of eden, Aliens created the human race

    Assassins Creed Brotherhood - Ezio sets up Assassin Orders all around Europe, Lucy Dies, Desmond gets trapped in animus

    Assassins Creed Revelations - Ezio grows old and becomes Grandmaster, Desmond Escapes Animus



    You're waiting for nothing because we all are. Whatever comes next is going to be something completely different to Ezio.
    Rofl, I was confused as fuck the entire time playing AC1. I had no idea what was going on, and to be honest I still don't. Other than that I'm pretty well fine with the rest of the story besides Revelations as I've yet to play it still.

    Re: Assassins Creed 3

    Post by Mustangt125 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:04 am

    Playing 2 right now. About to get the wings from Leo.

    My favorite way to kill guys is throwing them off the tops of buildings

    Kuled
     
     

    Posts : 55235
    Age : 21

    Re: Assassins Creed 3

    Post by Kuled on Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:28 am

    Denver airport conspiracy. Look it up, sounds really connected with AC.
    avatar
    dena
     
     

    Posts : 18688
    Age : 28
    Location : only place to find base heads and hot women

    Re: Assassins Creed 3

    Post by dena on Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:30 am

    I really have to finish the two games after AC2....

    Kuled
     
     

    Posts : 55235
    Age : 21

    Re: Assassins Creed 3

    Post by Kuled on Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:39 am

    Since Clay died on the 8th of August of 2012, do you think the 21st decemeber 2012 will have any reference since it's so close?
    Btw, that's no spoiler that Clay died.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Assassins Creed 3

    Post by Guest on Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:11 am

    Stop posting Kuled, I keep automatically checking this thread to find no new posts.

    Kuled
     
     

    Posts : 55235
    Age : 21

    Re: Assassins Creed 3

    Post by Kuled on Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:30 am

    Eternal Witcher wrote:Stop posting Kuled, I keep automatically checking this thread to find no new posts.
    avatar
    Danny
     
     

    Posts : 55218
    Age : 23
    Location : Burscough

    Re: Assassins Creed 3

    Post by Danny on Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:28 am

    All Witcher does is moan that it's set in America anyway. Alee

    Kuled
     
     

    Posts : 55235
    Age : 21

    Re: Assassins Creed 3

    Post by Kuled on Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:44 am


    Laughing!!

    Kuled
     
     

    Posts : 55235
    Age : 21

    Re: Assassins Creed 3

    Post by Kuled on Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:20 am

    Finally got online again so I'm going to test Revelations' online gameplay out. Any good?
    Edit: Meh, just like last year. I'm more fond of the single player anyway Dry Smile
    avatar
    Jord
     
     

    Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Posts : 33665
    Location : Equestria
    Supports : Liverpool FC

    Re: Assassins Creed 3

    Post by Jord on Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:04 am

    Kuled wrote:
    Laughing!!
    Bene. This gave me a slight seizure.

    Kuled
     
     

    Posts : 55235
    Age : 21

    Re: Assassins Creed 3

    Post by Kuled on Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:09 am

    deal with it
    avatar
    Jord
     
     

    Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Posts : 33665
    Location : Equestria
    Supports : Liverpool FC

    Re: Assassins Creed 3

    Post by Jord on Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:12 am

    How dare you

    Kuled
     
     

    Posts : 55235
    Age : 21

    Re: Assassins Creed 3

    Post by Kuled on Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:48 am

    Has anyone noticed that everyone just counter attacks in fights? What's so fun in that? Neutral

    Sponsored content

    Re: Assassins Creed 3

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:22 pm